About the Role
Want to relocate to Austin? We are seeking a self-starter, with a core skillset in software development, who likes challenging problems and questions everything, who doesn’t mind getting out of their comfort zone, is team player, and is eager to learn new things. This unique individual should possess the qualities and knowledge of a project manager with the abilities to act as a software tools and subsystems designer, an application/data architect for development teams working on multiple application projects, and can manage data storage with an existent data warehouse system.
- Design, develop, deploy, and manage new data driven business applications that are unlimited by device or cloud. (aPaaS, Business Rules Engine, Data Connectivity, Data Integration)
- Code and implement changes to existing C# and ASP.NET based web applications that are tightly integrated with Oracle and SQL Server databases, including database changes, application customizations, application tests, and reports.
- Be proactive in a small, fast paced agile environment with ability to deliver solutions, prioritize activities, and manage time effectively
Skills and Experience
- Operating System Administration: MS Windows Server, Red Hat Linux Server, CentOS
- Communications protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS, SMTP, SSH
- ETL processes and tools: SQL Server DTS and SSIS
- DevOps technologies: Cfengine, Zookeeper, Capistrano, or Chef
- IaaS: Amazon Web Services, Azure, Rackspace, RapidScale
- aPaaS: OutSystems, Force, Mendix, Pega
- Application Server configuration and management: IIS and ASP.NET, Red Hat JBoss
- Relational Database administration skills: MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL
- SOA architectures, Web Services, XML, and object-oriented programming: C#, ADO.NET, REST, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, Java, J2EE, EJB, .NET, WebSphere
Epic Real Estate Solutions, Inc. is a national vendor management company. We offer a variety of services including: AVM, BPO, Appraisal,...