About EPIC Real Estate Solutions
EPIC is a growing national provider of title insurance, escrow and valuation services. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service to national banks, mortgage companies, credit unions and government agencies. Our executive management team has over 20+ years of industry experience. We are a certified woman owned business and pride ourselves on building a great team that allows for career advancement and growth. Our culture at EPIC is dedicated to providing unparalled service to our client but at the same time, making sure our staff have a great place to work. We offer tele-commuting options, flex-time hours, full medical, dental and vision benefits and 401k. Come join our team and start enjoying work.
About the Position
Under general supervision communicates with vendors and tracks title orders to ensure proper delivery in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide World Class Customer Service both internally and externally.
- Daily contact with vendors to ensure receipt of title orders. This person is responsible for tracking orders daily to get status, estimated time of arrival and to record the daily progress in the order notes. Each associate is assigned a set of states or counties that he/she is responsible for to ensure that orders do not come back delinquent and are also accurate.
- Follow up with vendors and clients daily to troubleshoot any problem orders that require additional information in order to complete the order.
- Field calls from the call split and direct the caller to the appropriate person/department.
- Assist the curative team as needed with title problems, such as copies of documents or corrections of titles. This person will engage in daily contact with the vendor to ensure the correction comes back in a timely manner.
- Vendor Management, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Counseling vendors on quality issues, curative issues, and late orders
- Recruiting new vendors or “firing” vendors as needed
- Assist other associates on the Operations team as needed.
1 to 3 Years Previous Title Industry Experience Required
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Computer skills
- Must be highly motivated
- Experience in a Team Atmosphere
- Excellent telephone/written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work on short-term deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrate good organizational skills to maximize efficiency and accuracy of all duties.
Epic Real Estate Solutions, Inc. is a national vendor management company. We offer a variety of services including: AVM, BPO, Appraisal,...