Epiq Systems

Epiq Systems Employee Reviews

good place
Document Review Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 11, 2015
good place to work. nice place to work. exciting place to work. had a good time. made good money. very good and exciting learning expirience.
workplace safety is an issue
Customer Service Representative/Print Assistant (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 2, 2015
each work day consisted of 56 hours and 90% of employees were temporary and of course the mail was massive as it was a legal services center so we worked hard everyday for mass mailings
Good culture
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 21, 2015
Pros: Diverse workload
Cons: Interdepartmental communication
Client Services was a stressful yet fulfilling department. The demand to meet client's expectations was always paramount, but this needed to be done with the confines of reality, not always an easy task. Our team manager was solid and provided good guidance at the same time instilling a sense of ownership. Nothing could have been accomplished with out self-responsibility and team work, which we had in spades. We were responsible to high profile clients involved in multi-billion dollar settlements and executing all of the work under court mandated guidelines and timelines.
Productive and fun work place
BI/ Data Analyst (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 2, 2015
Productive and fun work placeProductive and fun work placeProductive and fun work placeProductive and fun work placeProductive and fun work place
No job security or clear career path
Claims Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORMarch 4, 2015
Management more concerned with numbers and not the people. Co-workers are always helpful, but management will not allow communication between you and peers.
Great company; good people
Operational Project Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Epiq really enjoyed the people I worked with on a daily basis. I was given opportunity to learn and be trained and not expected to know everything from the get go. I was given leeway to try new ideas to improve productivity. Management had open door policy and followed it.
Daily routine
Client Services Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 3, 2014
Pros: great team, great work enviroment
Cons: weekend work resulted in less time with the kids
A typical day at Epiq was hectic. We managed multiple cases with multiple request. Each day consisted of trouble shooting, managing deadlines, meetings/conference calls and request. As a manager I dealt mostly with the consulting and assisting the case teams with issues, best practices and database usage. My Co-workers were awesome, they helped me and I assisted them in our daily grind. Whoever had the bandwit helped the others who had overflowing plates. The job had its moments but in this field, its expected. The best thing is working with a team who shares the same common goal and willing to help you go the extra mile.
A good place to work while in-between jobs.
Claims Admin (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORAugust 18, 2014
Pros: a productive work place.
Cons: all employees are temporary employees without any option for a temp-to-hire contract.
Epiq Systems is a claims administrator for class action law suits. My job entailed answering clients questions and explaining what the class action suit that they were involved in was about or how it worked. All employees at Epiq are temporary employees. Most assignments there are only for a couple of weeks, however I was able to stay with them until I got a better job offer.
Party
party host (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORMay 5, 2014
Fun environment to work in. lots of enjoyable people, new party every two hours
They pay monthly
Document review attorney (Former Employee), New YorkApril 18, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: pay schedule, recruiters
Horrible agency filled with corrupt and nasty recruiters. Stay away you have been warned!
Epiq has always given me consistent work and the recruiters are easy to work with.
Document Review Attorney (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2014
Pros: good supervisors
This is the first place I worked so I always have a soft spot in my heart for them and their Recruitors.

The work could be hard but the managers were always supportive.
employment
Contract Attorney (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 16, 2014
a typical day at work is reviewing documents
I learned proficiency in Relativity and DocuMatrix software
Management was nice and helpful
the hardest part of the job is the long hours
Challenging work and interactive work environment.
Technical Writer/Illustrator (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSNovember 18, 2013
Pros: good health insurance.
I spend the day gathering information that is applicable to the subject about which I am writing and prepare that information to be used by a given target audience. I have to write the technical information at a level that is readily understood by the reading audience that can range from high level Subject Matter Experts and in the case of witing for Military Specifications--a third-grade reading level is required. This usually includes a "overview" that can be for high level executive people who do not necessarily have any technical expertise in the technical subject matter. That can produce a significant challenge.
Fast-paced and challenging
Management (Current Employee), OregonAugust 24, 2013
Not much opportunity to advance and training or mentoring is not available to increase advancement opportunities. The work is interesting and challenging, however.
Awesome workplace
Paralegal (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 14, 2013
Pros: reliable
Cons: courteous staff
Great workplace and people. Its an wonderful experience to work with courteous, friendly and down to earth staff.
hard work and fun at the same time
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJuly 28, 2013
it was good for me beside that there were problems about the ride because I had to commute 60 miles round trip a day to go to work beside dealing with a very hard manager that he just wants to show himself and tell everybody that I am the Manager ..
Very productive workplace
System Input Analyst (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 7, 2013
Very busy place .

Learned the concept of EDiscovery ,the use of DMX,Edmx and Unix commands .
Fast paced
Production Specialist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 23, 2013
Pros: good pay, benefits
Cons: no breaks
Great respect for my immediate authorities.
They do not give breaks but very flexible if something comes up.
Very respectful for me being a single parent.
Well oiled machine
Senior Workflow Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: no work/life balance
This company cranks out work 24/7, best in the industry. Be ready to work long hours.
GOOD WORK SETTING
Contract Attorney (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 10, 2013
It is a great place to work. It is a multidiverse culture were you are encouraged to know your co-workers.