Episcopal Church Home

Episcopal Church Home Employer Reviews

The workload is very manageable
Assist the residents (Current Employee), Louisville, kyMay 16, 2014
Pros: the workload is manageable
Cons: not much of a family facility
Working for this company has been a great experience for me. I've learned a lot while working at the facility such as how to deal with different geriatric behaviors and how to pass medication.
friendly and progressive work enviroment
LPN Floor nurse, rehab (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: good wages and benifits
I loved being a part of the nursing team. Upper management were always flexible and easy to work for and with.
This job is great
Assist in ADLs (Current Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 6, 2013
They have worked with me with my school schedule and children. I work any and all shifts.
OK
Wait staff (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 30, 2013
Its an okay place to work. Not amazing, nor horrible. It may get busy sometimes, but most of the time its repetitive and youll know exactly what you have to do.
Nursing Home
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 26, 2013
It was great experience working at the nursing home. The nursing home closed down a year after I departed from it. The environment was great.
Episcopalwas a very productive place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYApril 27, 2013
Here i learned the difference in residents illness, between longterm and short term residents. The co-workers was very helpful, In a crisis we pulled together to make the best way to solve any problems. It was more of a family atmosphere,We always worked together. The hardest part of my joy is to see a resident past away and try to comfortthe family – more... the best you can. Overall it was very enjoyable place to work. – less
It was the very diverst company.
CNA (Former Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: healthcare plans, and bonuses
Cons: pay, raises and vaction time
A typical day at work would always be feeled with excitment. My job was very family oriented. We always had laughs. The management was very nice. When there was a problem they were willing to fix it or resolve it. My co-workers were very helpful, and team players. The hardest part about the job was nothing.
Home like atomsphere that is faith filled
RN (Current Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 16, 2012
I work in a longterm care setting that has some rehab and pallative care patients. A typical day consists of recieving report and making sure labs were obtained that needed. Next, we obtain our accu checks and pass our own medications to approx. 15 patients. After our med pass, we complete our treatments as directed. Then, we do our seven day and skilled – more... charting that also may include quartly check on our patients that we are assigned to by groups. Throughout the day we communicate with our patients and our State Registered Nursing Assistants so we can better assist our patients needs. When a need arises that needs the doctor's attention too, we notify the doctor and address the need.
The hardest part of my job is loosing patients sometimes. We deal with alot of Pallative care and it is also hard sometimes to help that loved one to see that their loved one is tired and nearing the end of thier life journey.
The most rewarding part of my job is to make my patients smile and tell me that they are glad I'm there. It is also rewarding when I know that my patient is comfortable and my patient family is satisfied with their loved ones care.
The unit I work on for the most part, is a close knit family that loves what we do and management is envolved with patient care as well. – less
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 12, 2012
Pros: everything
The typical day is routine. Management was helpful and supportive, I started my nursing career here and learned a lot. Co-worker were friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is you really get to know you residents. I loved working here It's a great place to work,
Looking to transition into Business Management
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 8, 2012
Pros: 12 hour shifts 3 days a week
Cons: healthcare benefits
I have worked here for 9 years. I have watched administration change twice, which prompted my return to school.
Undeveloped role
Assistant Director of Nursing (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 31, 2012
Great enviroment and great clinical staff. Very poor organization and communication among management, looking more for and educational director to do new hire orientation and inservices than a management position. Expectations were often unclear and support from upper management was absent.
Wonderful Experience
Dining Room Attendant (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMay 10, 2012
Put condiments on tables, poured drinks, set tables with salads, cleared dirty dishes, scraped plates and brought them to the dishroom, washed and set tables.
Job Detail
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Louisville, KYApril 27, 2012
Perform all duties involving patients, such as; dietary, hygiene, and physical wellness