Eppendorf

Eppendorf Employer Reviews

A company that worked with medical equipment. All sides of the products and operations were in the buildings entireity..
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Enfield, CTJuly 25, 2014
Every day consisted of making sure everything was done correctly and safely. Management wanted to know of any problems or issues, and they would work on it. There was no problems being taught new things and learning, job security all around. Inventory was given weekly which was sectioned by supervisors choice, to do. Working hard and showing you cared – more... in your work was greatly appreciated throughout management. Most co-workers, as much as i hate to say, did bare minimum, but as long as their daily work was complete on time it was acceptable. I used and ran a turret forklift daily, on my own side of the buildings section's to select orders which were given on paper copy, precisely every hour and they were scanned into my RF scanner which was given, when you walked into work in the morning. I enjoyed my work and enjoyed working with my supervisors, which never had an issue to work with you on keeping work in order and on time. One hour lunch or two fifteen min. and one half hour lunch was given daily. Hardest part of the job, depending on the area you picked, one week outta the month was extremely busy due to orders that needed to be filled for bigger company's selling and distributing the products. Personally i enjoyed this and it was exciting to work hard. When my work was complete and products were dropped and packaged, brought out to the floor to be labeled and shipped, I went to the other side of the building to help my coworkers using the hi-lo's. A pallet jack was needed and used throughout the day to bring all of our products from either side of the building to the main floor. – less
overworked and under paid
Customer service rep (Former Employee), HauppaugeJuly 12, 2014
Cons: lots
Very high turnover rate in the call center. People do not tend to stay very long and I do not blame them. Bend over backwards for this company and was talked down to by management. Shows the amount of respect they have for the call center reps.
productive place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), enfield , conn.July 9, 2014
Pros: all way busy
Cons: long hours
I had some of the best co-worker and supervisor to work with and a we got along very well..
Worst company I have ever worked for in my life
Administration (Former Employee), Enfield, CTMarch 8, 2013
Pros: benefits are a little above average
Cons: hours, work not evenly distributed, aweful supervisors .
This is the type of company that you work 10 to 12 hours per day plus weekends. Never had time for relaxation and family. It was required to check emails and voicemail while on vacation. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!!!
Not fair bonuses, not evenly distributed, OT pay is not the same for everyone.
fun place
Stock person, forklift operator, driver (Former Employee), Enfield, CTJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: job security threw out the year
Cons: dont have any complaint
enjoy working there , good place to work , plenty of work . the hard part of my job was removing items from high places
Travel, able to work alone and with others, fun environment with exceptional leadership
Calibration Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 18, 2012
Pros: great management, fun co-workers, low supervision.
Cons: high turn-around
Exceptional company to be a part of and work for, co-workers and managers are extremely pleasant and very hard working. High ethical values and set high customer support and service - among the best!!!
ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile
impiegata contabile (Former Employee), Milano, LOMJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: buon stipendio
Cons: lavoro stressante in alcuni momenti
mi piaceva occuparmi sopratutto della contabilità clienti, in questa azienda ho imparato molto grazie alle persone che mi hanno sono state accanto, colleghi fantastici

About Eppendorf

Eppendorf AG is a leading supplier of systems and research tools for the biotechnology industry worldwide with a wide range of – Read more