Eppendorf Employee Reviews in United States

Lead electronics technician (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 3, 2015
Good work environment
Great co-workers
Cooperative effort among co-workers to get things done and move forward.
Exposed to many different types of products
Pros
Close to home, salary and benefits
Cons
No internal jobs offered to further my skills
Horrible company
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Enfield, CTSeptember 8, 2015
Do not even think about this place... management is very bad, they know what they are doing. Quality is very bad, don't buy anything from this company
Pros
Paycheck
Who's in charge?
CNC Machinist/Operator (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTNovember 7, 2014
This is the Walmart of manufacturing with pay that is so low(14.00 hour) for the people that work the hardest and the people in charge are very overpaid, some doing practically or next to nothing all day. The people I worked was mostly misfits who couldn't get a job anywhere else. Never seen a company with so much dead weight. The supervisor in my area was supposed to have a gun at work and took calm me down drugs according to hearsay. Never saw such an idiot in charge. They overcharge customers to the max for their products made mainly of soft rusting cast iron. The managers I worked with were beyond stupid never getting involved in anything so they never knew when you did a good job or bad job. Missing gauges cause workers to machine parts by eye or from previous runs. The owners are in Germany and don't have a clue to anything going on. Good place to work for administrative work for email readers and coffee drinkers.
Pros
new building, pretty clean. waste all the time you want.
Cons
high schoolers for management, fire anyone not in their clicky circles
Please do not work for this company
Time Waster (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYOctober 17, 2014
Let me preface this by saying I am not a disgruntled former employee, I just want to tell the truth about Eppendorf and prevent others from making the same mistake that I did. Thankfully I moved on and found a company that values me. Eppendorf does not value there employees and treats them as disposable. Also when they hire you they put nothing in writing and will create their own corporate lingo to essentially justify screwing you out of money in one way or another. They have horrible policies and upper management is saturated with bloated arrogant puppets. Moreover customer service is a complete joke and do not give other employees in the field the proper support they need. They also micromanage and make life generally unpleasant for you as an employee. A poor environment to grow professionally in my opinion.
Very diversified
Electro Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTJuly 30, 2014
Worked with little to no supervision.
Hardest about the job was poor documentation from where the New Brunswick line acquisitioned from & lack of communication between departments.
A company that worked with medical equipment. All sides of the products and operations were in the buildings entireity..
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTJuly 25, 2014
Every day consisted of making sure everything was done correctly and safely. Management wanted to know of any problems or issues, and they would work on it. There was no problems being taught new things and learning, job security all around. Inventory was given weekly which was sectioned by supervisors choice, to do. Working hard and showing you cared in your work was greatly appreciated throughout management. Most co-workers, as much as i hate to say, did bare minimum, but as long as their daily work was complete on time it was acceptable. I used and ran a turret forklift daily, on my own side of the buildings section's to select orders which were given on paper copy, precisely every hour and they were scanned into my RF scanner which was given, when you walked into work in the morning. I enjoyed my work and enjoyed working with my supervisors, which never had an issue to work with you on keeping work in order and on time. One hour lunch or two fifteen min. and one half hour lunch was given daily. Hardest part of the job, depending on the area you picked, one week outta the month was extremely busy due to orders that needed to be filled for bigger company's selling and distributing the products. Personally i enjoyed this and it was exciting to work hard. When my work was complete and products were dropped and packaged, brought out to the floor to be labeled and shipped, I went to the other side of the building to help my coworkers using the hi-lo's. A pallet jack was needed and used throughout the day to bring all of our products from either side of the building to the main  more... floor.  less
overworked and under paid
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  HauppaugeJuly 12, 2014
Very high turnover rate in the call center. People do not tend to stay very long and I do not blame them. Bend over backwards for this company and was talked down to by management. Shows the amount of respect they have for the call center reps.
Cons
lots
productive place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  enfield , conn.July 9, 2014
I had some of the best co-worker and supervisor to work with and a we got along very well..
Pros
all way busy
Cons
Worst company I have ever worked for in my life
Administration (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTMarch 8, 2013
This is the type of company that you work 10 to 12 hours per day plus weekends. Never had time for relaxation and family. It was required to check emails and voicemail while on vacation. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!!!
Not fair bonuses, not evenly distributed, OT pay is not the same for everyone.
Pros
benefits are a little above average
Cons
hours, work not evenly distributed, aweful supervisors .
fun place
Stock person, forklift operator, driver (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTJanuary 20, 2013
enjoy working there , good place to work , plenty of work . the hard part of my job was removing items from high places
Pros
job security threw out the year
Cons
dont have any complaint
Travel, able to work alone and with others, fun environment with exceptional leadership
Calibration Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2012
Exceptional company to be a part of and work for, co-workers and managers are extremely pleasant and very hard working. High ethical values and set high customer support and service - among the best!!!
Pros
great management, fun co-workers, low supervision.
Cons
high turn-around