EPS Employee Reviews in United States

good company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 11, 2016
I have been working at EPS group INC. for more than a year as a customer service. My duty is to reply emails everyday, communicate with buyers on ebay and amazon by emails. sometimes I also have the chance to meet the local pick-up customers. I learned a lot of working skills and gain a lot of treasurable experience during the one-year woking. I learned professional skills of email communication, management of ebay and amazon system and quickbook operation,etc.
my boss is nice, gentle and considerate. I appreciate that he helps me a lot with so much patience and keep encouraging me all the time. he is smart, capable and productive and work 100% hard on his business. my co-workers are friendly, nice, positive and cooperative.
we built up a very good relationship and I am grateful to work with them together.
the hardest part of the job to me, I have to say that actually everything at the beginning is a mess. the biggest challenge is to reply every single email in a limited timing. it is hard to maintain both the speed and quality at the same time. but luckily, gradually, under my boss assistance, my working efficiency was improved rapidly. I can reply up to 150 emails per day right now. that's definitely an amazing progress for me and the most important thing is, I become more and more confident and being more skillful than before. my personality grows with my profession as well.
Pros
free lunch on Saturday
Cons
short breaks, health care
(Fsr) field service represenative
FSR/TRAINER/MWO INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GADecember 17, 2015
Great job traveled lot did unbelievable training with Air force, Army and others. The company as a hold is great and personnel are fantastic.
Beware
Sales (Current Employee) –  TennesseeDecember 9, 2015
This company will lure you in by telling you the money just comes in and it's not true. Someone quits or gets laid off once a week.
Benefits
Cons
Poor compensation and company lacks directions from Sr. Management
fast pace work enviroment
rig dispatcher (Former Employee) –  rig dispatcherAugust 18, 2015
2 rigs and 24 production platforms for a tipical work day.vessel loadouts and yard crew and personel supervision.good people to work for.supervisors always there when needed.rig personel on top of their game.
Pros
pay and employees working for company
Cons
laid off due to lack off work
I receive and track materials received, manifest and ship offshore. Field calls from clients & coordinate logistics.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 4, 2015
There does not seem to be a path for career development. Seems to be a stagnant "job" only with little support structure for personal development.
Pros
Food & lodging are provided
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 24, 2015
Great company to work for got to meet alot of great people from thorught the midwest. This job will never let you down great company to work for
learned alot about the oilfield
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Fourchon, LAFebruary 10, 2015
dispatcher yard crew loading and unloading boats all day. Make sure the yard is safe for crane work and all crane were up to quality and full of fluids. made sure all the customers in the yard are happy with our services.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
busy busy
working to keep my Family happy
Lead Rigger (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LADecember 3, 2014
working for eps was good sometimes but the management went south after a year and half they paid for all my trading and schooling and i leaned how to work with the boat crew and co workers
Pros
free schooling and training
Cons
long breaks and short breaks
Great Place very friendly
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  UtahNovember 26, 2014
Out of Business :(
People were great it was a great team effort.
Was the best job i ever had
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSOctober 15, 2014
Worked with many different cultures. we all got along well. I learned what our service men and women go through on a daily base in training for going in country.
We checked and serviced our buses daily and if there was an issue it was written down and the mechanic fixed it.
Logged all info on trips
I really enjoyed meeting all the soldiers and the hardest part was seeing them leaving to go in country.
Pros
meeting different people daily or seeing the same ones often
Cons
sometimes we went without a break or lunch
Enjoyable environment, well supervised
Supply Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 20, 2014
Analyzed technical paperwork, posted on weekly report, scrub against units report for accuracy, I learned to use LIW system to search in-depth data required to report. Well managed by the lead, travel always well-coordinated, good team effort.
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
short breaks
Decent place to work
SINCGARS/EPLRS INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXMay 2, 2014
Installation of radio equipment on military vehicles. I learned how to install communications equipment on military vehicles to Army standards, The management was fair and somewhat organized. My co-workers were mostly easy to get along with. This job was physically demanding and sometimes in extreme environments. accomplishing all tasks within the deadlines.
Pros
job security
Cons
contract based on needs of the army
Excellent military friendly company.
C5ISR Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYApril 10, 2014
After retiring from the military (23yrs) , I was still able to continue my patriotic duty and assist military units with their missions.
this was the best temp company that i have ever worked for!
Staffing Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHFebruary 28, 2014
The days that I worked depended on what there was for work.
I learned that if you worked hard it paid off with this company.
The management for this company worked hard to make sure that I had as much work as was available to them.
the majority of the employees that I worked with like my work.
The hardest part of this job was not knowing how much work you might have each week.
the best part of this job was that they worked hard to make sure that they kept you working and that you were satisfied with you're work place.
Pros
the fact that they worked hard to make sure that you were happywith the job placement
Fun and product atmosphere to work in
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAFebruary 14, 2014
Good company to work for. Great benefits and fun atmosphere to work for.
Implemented Epic EMR from start to finish
Epic Client Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  New York CityNovember 7, 2013
The organization is a great one. Job was from dawn to dusk and 24/7.
Pros
great organization
Cons
management is not
Challenging and rewarding
Team Chief (Former Employee) –  Various I was mobileOctober 27, 2013
I say Callenging and rewardind, because of the the support I have given to the Soldiers being Deployed during this time and for the
work My team has given them in order to accomplish there missions.
That is the rewarding, EPS has been a great Platform for me to display my leadership abilities and work ethic,I enjoy the work and the enter action with the Soldiers.A typical ay at work is the enter action with the team members and being a family unit as we are are Moile team, and I learned alot not only from the Units we support but
from my team members on a Daily basis. Management is supportive
and gives guidance as needed, the hardest part of the job was being
away from home for long periods of time. But the most enjoyable part
was the travel to different locations CONUS and OCONUS.
Pros
a very good company that gave me a chance to excel
Cons
advancement
Horrible work environment
Electronics Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 26, 2013
It would be a great place to work, except there was a lot of problems starting with the management. Segregation of certain employees and a lot of problems with ethical issues when it came to race and women, and sexual harassment.
Pros
travel was fair and pay was decent
Cons
employees and management; ethics and eo was not exercised in this company
productive
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CAJuly 17, 2013
A typical day at work was to organize the material that had to be sent to different parts of the U.S.
work
Technical Maintenance Radio Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJune 24, 2013
to love my work
good management
good co-worker
working outside when it ways hot
seeing the job complete