EPS

EPS Employer Reviews

Was the best job i ever had
Driver (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSOctober 15, 2014
Pros: meeting different people daily or seeing the same ones often
Cons: sometimes we went without a break or lunch
Worked with many different cultures. we all got along well. I learned what our service men and women go through on a daily base in training for going in country.
We checked and serviced our buses daily and if there was an issue it was written down and the mechanic fixed it.
Logged all info on trips
I really enjoyed meeting all the soldiers and the hardest – more... part was seeing them leaving to go in country. – less
Enjoyable environment, well supervised
Supply Lead (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: short breaks
Analyzed technical paperwork, posted on weekly report, scrub against units report for accuracy, I learned to use LIW system to search in-depth data required to report. Well managed by the lead, travel always well-coordinated, good team effort.
Decent place to work
SINCGARS/EPLRS INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXMay 2, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: contract based on needs of the army
Installation of radio equipment on military vehicles. I learned how to install communications equipment on military vehicles to Army standards, The management was fair and somewhat organized. My co-workers were mostly easy to get along with. This job was physically demanding and sometimes in extreme environments. accomplishing all tasks within the deadlines.
Excellent military friendly company.
C5ISR Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYApril 10, 2014
After retiring from the military (23yrs) , I was still able to continue my patriotic duty and assist military units with their missions.
this was the best temp company that i have ever worked for!
Staffing Temp Worker (Former Employee), Manchester, NHFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: the fact that they worked hard to make sure that you were happywith the job placement
The days that I worked depended on what there was for work.
I learned that if you worked hard it paid off with this company.
The management for this company worked hard to make sure that I had as much work as was available to them.
the majority of the employees that I worked with like my work.
The hardest part of this job was not knowing how much work – more... you might have each week.
the best part of this job was that they worked hard to make sure that they kept you working and that you were satisfied with you're work place. – less
Fun and product atmosphere to work in
Sales Administrator (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PAFebruary 14, 2014
Good company to work for. Great benefits and fun atmosphere to work for.
Implemented Epic EMR from start to finish
Epic Client Systems Manager (Former Employee), New York CityNovember 7, 2013
Pros: great organization
Cons: management is not
The organization is a great one. Job was from dawn to dusk and 24/7.
Challenging and rewarding
Team Chief (Former Employee), Various I was mobileOctober 27, 2013
Pros: a very good company that gave me a chance to excel
Cons: advancement
I say Callenging and rewardind, because of the the support I have given to the Soldiers being Deployed during this time and for the
work My team has given them in order to accomplish there missions.
That is the rewarding, EPS has been a great Platform for me to display my leadership abilities and work ethic,I enjoy the work and the enter action with – more... the Soldiers.A typical ay at work is the enter action with the team members and being a family unit as we are are Moile team, and I learned alot not only from the Units we support but
from my team members on a Daily basis. Management is supportive
and gives guidance as needed, the hardest part of the job was being
away from home for long periods of time. But the most enjoyable part
was the travel to different locations CONUS and OCONUS. – less
Horrible work environment
Electronics Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: travel was fair and pay was decent
Cons: employees and management; ethics and eo was not exercised in this company
It would be a great place to work, except there was a lot of problems starting with the management. Segregation of certain employees and a lot of problems with ethical issues when it came to race and women, and sexual harassment.
productive
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Calexico, CAJuly 17, 2013
A typical day at work was to organize the material that had to be sent to different parts of the U.S.
work
Technical Maintenance Radio Systems Manager (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXJune 24, 2013
to love my work
good management
good co-worker
working outside when it ways hot
seeing the job complete
EPS is a challenging place to work. There are oportunities do do a varities things.
Instructor / Senior Lead (Current Employee), FayettevilleFebruary 21, 2013
A typical day consists of checking the Automations system for issue that would impend productivity. Reviewing training documentation and preparing input for the monthy report.
4 day work week
Driver (Former Employee), Raleigh NCJanuary 20, 2013
I enjoyed the work but managment was not professional not honest, my co-workers were a good group of guys. the hardest part of my job not getting paid for hours work. I enjoy a busy day.
Productive and meaningful
Instructor/Trainer (Former Employee), Fort Sill, OKDecember 6, 2012
Pros: traveling, meeting our service members, pay was good
Cons: some might say too much time away from home...not true
Learning all the new versions to be taught, rehearsing the lessons until they are correct. Traveling to locations, setting up waiting for the soldiers and then Instructing our warriors. Great feeling! Knowing you are still a part of our young military's future by helping develop them.
busy, challenging, and enjoyable.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), aiken, scOctober 7, 2012
My job is very busy, work with varieties of documents processing for managerment and engineers, co workers are team player, is not enjoy hours in the day, finishing your assignment.
good place to work
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee), Colton, CASeptember 7, 2012
Pros: use of company truck to the job..
Cons: out of town..
good place to work..learned alot./got experience in heavy equipment.the formans were fair..co workers were nice to work with..every day was something new.
Very productive and great co-workers.
Electronics Technician, Entry Level (Current Employee), Tinton Falls, NJMay 12, 2012
Pros: per diem, weekends off
Cons: over 300 days on the road.
A typical day is an 8hr shift that involves fielding the SINCGARS equipment to the customer. It can range from coordinating, providing logistical support, quality assurance and install all electrical components with installation kits. We has employees and former military vets, always have in mind mission first. We adapt to an constant change of work – more... environment, about every three months. The hardest part of the job is that we are away from our love ones too long. The part of the job I do enjoy is the people I do meet. – less
Tech,Work invironment.
MATERIAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXApril 26, 2012
Pros: enjoy the work conditions.
Cons: contractor work
I work as a level 3 installer for the U.S Army,for the communication dept.