EPS Employee Reviews

Direct traffic mix paving material used heavy machinery
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 27, 2017
Good hard working person self learning experience. Teaching how to handle hard work . Good staff an team . Very good for starting your own business. Enjoy working there.
Pros
Cons
Benfits pay
Productive work environment
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAOctober 16, 2016
Professional, productive company to work for. I enjoyy my coworkers and work environment. My boss is amazing. I have been pleased working here for the last 5 years
this was a contract position full time calling locally to businesses to get telecom services.cold calling
closer/appointment setter (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 12, 2016
no micro management involved.my positions geared on production for the most part.the pay wasn't good.it was hard to sales mostly because product was expensive.
EPS gave me an opportunity to train older employees on computer skills
Rig Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 31, 2016
This was an offshore job which entails old school methods. It was very hard to implement new technologies. Plus it was 14/14 schedule. The hardest part of the job was working with roughnecks when my background is white collar. The company men I worked with were very nice and accommodating though.
A typical day at work included preparing drilling reports and forwarding them to the drilling supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job was being off for 14 days every month. The hardest part of the job was getting up at 4 am and getting the night drilling report sent to the main office by 5:30am.
Pros
Cook on board, worked in the office inside (no heat)
Cons
Insurance, and my work was finished before lunch.
good company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 11, 2016
I have been working at EPS group INC. for more than a year as a customer service. My duty is to reply emails everyday, communicate with buyers on ebay and amazon by emails. sometimes I also have the chance to meet the local pick-up customers. I learned a lot of working skills and gain a lot of treasurable experience during the one-year woking. I learned professional skills of email communication, management of ebay and amazon system and quickbook operation,etc.
my boss is nice, gentle and considerate. I appreciate that he helps me a lot with so much patience and keep encouraging me all the time. he is smart, capable and productive and work 100% hard on his business. my co-workers are friendly, nice, positive and cooperative.
we built up a very good relationship and I am grateful to work with them together.
the hardest part of the job to me, I have to say that actually everything at the beginning is a mess. the biggest challenge is to reply every single email in a limited timing. it is hard to maintain both the speed and quality at the same time. but luckily, gradually, under my boss assistance, my working efficiency was improved rapidly. I can reply up to 150 emails per day right now. that's definitely an amazing progress for me and the most important thing is, I become more and more confident and being more skillful than before. my personality grows with my profession as well.
Pros
free lunch on Saturday
Cons
short breaks, health care
Excellent Managers from CEO to Business Unit VPs.
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJMarch 9, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of being extremely autonomous. The VP I reported gave us room to be productive and creative. As long as I was fulfilling my responsibilities, we were left alone to do our job. This is an excellent attribute that not many managers have.

The hardest part of the job was coordinating the proposal process with the business unit we were working with. A lot of the time, we would get opportunities late in the cycle, which automatically put us at a great disadvantage.
Pros
Good management team
Cons
Benefits were not up to industry standards
(Fsr) field service represenative
FSR/TRAINER/MWO INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GADecember 17, 2015
Great job traveled lot did unbelievable training with Air force, Army and others. The company as a hold is great and personnel are fantastic.
Beware
Sales (Current Employee) –  TennesseeDecember 9, 2015
This company will lure you in by telling you the money just comes in and it's not true. Someone quits or gets laid off once a week.
Benefits
Cons
Poor compensation and company lacks directions from Sr. Management
fast pace work enviroment
rig dispatcher (Former Employee) –  rig dispatcherAugust 18, 2015
2 rigs and 24 production platforms for a tipical work day.vessel loadouts and yard crew and personel supervision.good people to work for.supervisors always there when needed.rig personel on top of their game.
Pros
pay and employees working for company
Cons
laid off due to lack off work
I receive and track materials received, manifest and ship offshore. Field calls from clients & coordinate logistics.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 4, 2015
There does not seem to be a path for career development. Seems to be a stagnant "job" only with little support structure for personal development.
Pros
Food & lodging are provided
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 24, 2015
Great company to work for got to meet alot of great people from thorught the midwest. This job will never let you down great company to work for
learned alot about the oilfield
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Fourchon, LAFebruary 10, 2015
dispatcher yard crew loading and unloading boats all day. Make sure the yard is safe for crane work and all crane were up to quality and full of fluids. made sure all the customers in the yard are happy with our services.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
busy busy
working to keep my Family happy
Lead Rigger (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LADecember 3, 2014
working for eps was good sometimes but the management went south after a year and half they paid for all my trading and schooling and i leaned how to work with the boat crew and co workers
Pros
free schooling and training
Cons
long breaks and short breaks
Great Place very friendly
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  UtahNovember 26, 2014
Out of Business :(
People were great it was a great team effort.
Was the best job i ever had
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSOctober 15, 2014
Worked with many different cultures. we all got along well. I learned what our service men and women go through on a daily base in training for going in country.
We checked and serviced our buses daily and if there was an issue it was written down and the mechanic fixed it.
Logged all info on trips
I really enjoyed meeting all the soldiers and the hardest part was seeing them leaving to go in country.
Pros
meeting different people daily or seeing the same ones often
Cons
sometimes we went without a break or lunch
Enjoyable environment, well supervised
Supply Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 20, 2014
Analyzed technical paperwork, posted on weekly report, scrub against units report for accuracy, I learned to use LIW system to search in-depth data required to report. Well managed by the lead, travel always well-coordinated, good team effort.
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
short breaks
Decent place to work
SINCGARS/EPLRS INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXMay 2, 2014
Installation of radio equipment on military vehicles. I learned how to install communications equipment on military vehicles to Army standards, The management was fair and somewhat organized. My co-workers were mostly easy to get along with. This job was physically demanding and sometimes in extreme environments. accomplishing all tasks within the deadlines.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Contract based on needs of the Army
Excellent military friendly company.
C5ISR Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYApril 10, 2014
After retiring from the military (23yrs) , I was still able to continue my patriotic duty and assist military units with their missions.
this was the best temp company that i have ever worked for!
Staffing Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHFebruary 28, 2014
The days that I worked depended on what there was for work.
I learned that if you worked hard it paid off with this company.
The management for this company worked hard to make sure that I had as much work as was available to them.
the majority of the employees that I worked with like my work.
The hardest part of this job was not knowing how much work you might have each week.
the best part of this job was that they worked hard to make sure that they kept you working and that you were satisfied with you're work place.
Pros
the fact that they worked hard to make sure that you were happywith the job placement
Fun and product atmosphere to work in
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAFebruary 14, 2014
Good company to work for. Great benefits and fun atmosphere to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPS. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval