Epsilon Employee Reviews

fun, productive workplace
Dealer Services Specialist - Contract (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 11, 2017
They care about their employees whether full-time salaried position or contracted employees. Everyone has access to all of the perks of working at this company, and they care about everyone.
Pros
lots of snacks, kind and caring coworkers
Cons
Desk, cubicle job
Great benefits - poor senior management
Art Director Principal (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2017
A typical day at the office is pretty fun, I work with a fun group. The Atlanta office has a lot of good people. Senior management isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Some of the work is really challenging and good.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
poor management
Good environment with great co-workers
Lead Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 9, 2017
Fast paced environment and provided challenging opportunites. Management does an employee survey every and is the only company I have worked for that took that information seriously and addressed employees issue
Pros
great environment, work remotely 2 days a week
Cons
Whenever clients leave, there always seem to be a lot of lay offs
Good People. I really enjoyed working there.
Lead Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 9, 2017
It was a great place to work for many years. No regrets. However, given the shift to off-shore employees, job security for experienced techs has suffered.
This place is good if you are looking for 'average'
Business System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COApril 25, 2017
Overall a good place to work, average benefits, really nice people as coworkers. The company puts a lot of effort towards employee relations and taking a progressive attitude with dress code, work from home, etc. However on a personal level many of my managers were not very capable of managing people, or overburdened with too much to do, and it had a negative impact on my career growth. I succeeded despite my managers, not because of them. I went through 8 changes in my direct manager over 11 years. Each time I got a new manager, I had to start from scratch to prove myself as a valuable team member, making it almost impossible to get advancement or promotion because of lack of continuity. Job responsibilities had me functionally siloed from my team. Management didn't encourage collaboration or mentoring among team members. Instead they set up and rewarded a competitive culture where only 'the best' were recognized. The company recently changed to 'unlimited' time off but really hard to get management approval for days off because of short staffing. I met and worked with some wonderful people, overall a pleasant environment; just not much room for change or career growth.
Great place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilton, CTApril 21, 2017
So happy to work here. Too bad it's just a temporary assignment. I would love to be hired permanently. But for now it's a great place to work. Great boss and good pay.
Ok
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAApril 20, 2017
It's a nice company located in burlington, people are nice. Manager is nice and willingto help me during my intern there. The workload is nice and the benefit is cool
A bit old-school, at this point
Technical Account Lead (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 17, 2017
At Epsilon, you can expect to find niches of good culture, but there is a cliquey vibe to different teams, and many middle-management members seem to lack drive and purpose. Ultimately, this fits the stereotypes of a heavily-corporate job very snugly. Compensation is generally considered to be better than competitors, but this has not held true for me.
Good place to start out a career
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 10, 2017
Great place to start your career out of school, very fast paced environment.
Learning the technical verbiage and software are challenging part of the job for someone with non-technical background
Pros
Cons
Compensation
A decent place to work if you can keep your job
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 10, 2017
Great coworkers, interesting work, good benefits.

However, many jobs are being moved overseas, often to the detriment of client commitments, so there is the stress of not being able to control when things go sideways, and the stress of not knowing how long you or your coworkers will last.
Pros
well run company in general
Cons
offshoring
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Selenium Automation Tester / Developer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 7, 2017
It is very nice working place , i have seen .
People are very good and friendly in nature.
No work pressure . Good infrastructure and balancing at work .
Good
Epsilon
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COApril 7, 2017
great parent company in Alliance data
growing segments rapidly
great opportunity for sr management roles
great brands to work with
team oriented environment
flexible work life balance
Work/Life
Email Developer (Current Employee) –  West Chicago, ILApril 4, 2017
Great people to work with and able to work from home. Employees are able to recognize each other and receive points which can be cashed in for free stuff.
Pros
free lunch Friday
Cons
outsourcing
Medicre
Director (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 15, 2017
Good Expereince and good company with good benefits. management does not keep team updated on staffing and is slow at staffing. The number of projects that are there is not and will not improve the career goals.
Good work life balance, good benefits
Senior Copywriter (Former Employee) –  West Chicago, ILFebruary 19, 2017
Casual workplace environment with friendly people. WFH is generally regularly permitted. Unlimited, flexible time off is a new benefit being offered this year, subject to your manager's approval.
Loved the people and my job.
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAFebruary 16, 2017
I never felt secure in my job. It is well know to let people go if there is not an immediate job after a client leaves. They do not like people sitting on the bench. They know they can always pick someone up when there is an opening.
Pros
People
Cons
no job security
Great if you like 60 hour weeks
Director of IT Services (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 11, 2017
This company has a lot of potential, but has poor leadership. This is a great place to get you hands on differetn technologies and build experience if you are starting out. For the general IT department you will work 60 hour weeks and be expected to avilable 24/7/365 nights, weekends and your vacations. You will be micro managed and treated as if you do not know what you are doing. there is high turn over due to the poor leadership, long hours and lack of processes. the culture outside of the IT department is good and supportive, opportunities for volunteering if you can find the time.
Pros
Work from home available 2 days, pay
Cons
Long hours, no life balance, poor leadership
Productive and a fun place to work
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 18, 2017
Great place and good benefits. Learnt several industry standard applications. Great benefits for the Associates and good place to work!
Moving most Tech Offshore
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MADecember 13, 2016
Just bottom line. No employees just associates. Very short staffed. End up doing the job of three. Not the greatest heath care. No work life balance. But the do reward newcomers and try to push out anyone with tenure
Pros
Most management is not at this location
Cons
Short staff.
great small DoD contractor to work for
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VA to various locations around the worldNovember 24, 2016
when running a project the PM would be working 14-15 days, 6 days a week and sometimes 7 days.
how to motivate the various trades from structural( welders) to painters.
Pros
see the projects complete
Cons
having to correct poor drawings from the shipyard/planning yard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epsilon. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7