Epson Employee Reviews

Busy work on a factory style line
Computer Printer Repair Technician - Microdyne (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 21, 2017
After Training you are placed on a line and do repairs as the units come down the line. Can be hectic. Two 15min breaks and a half hour for lunch. Most the people were fun to work with. Immediate Management were friendly and approachable. Didn't reward productivity just attendance.
Pros
Training
Cons
Benefits, Pto.
Epson
SUPERVISOR/LEAD (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 23, 2017
Epson was a great company to work for. The benefits were amazing and the staff were great people. The work environment was fast paced and challenging creating satisfaction everyday.
good working for Epson
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 7, 2017
I like it working for Epson because the where good people we where like a family or supervisor was a good person if we need help with something person the were there for us
What I learned
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 2, 2016
Good exposure to Engineering and Information Technical skills. Test electronics units using standard text equipment and analyze results to evaluate performance thereby giving a professional working standard.
Productive,organized and tools and resources available
Forklift Operator/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 5, 2016
My typical day at work was really organized out. We got the orders at beginiing of the shift. They let you know what production was and how you did the day before.
Productive Line
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJune 8, 2015
I was only able to work at this job for a few weeks. I would wear a smock and eye wear for protection against any plastic particles. We would package ink cartridges into crates and arrange the full crates on pallets. The hardest part of my job was that i had to stand in one place a hours at a time and my knees would lock.
Pros
Big cafeteria
Cons
standing 10 hour shifts- you get to walk maybe a total of 10 minutes in a day
low rates ..no meal allowance or ot meals ..
Production Operator/Q.C (Former Employee) –  Lima park, Malvar Batangas CityMarch 18, 2014
low rates ..no meal allowance or ot meals ..no ot..but co workers are easy to work with ...no benefits ..no compensations,..
Good
Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOFebruary 13, 2014
Work flexible
Learned responsibility
Work individully
Hardest is moving the printers
After done everything
Great Product
Contractor Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lng Beach Ca,May 23, 2013
Making sure the Epson brand and server was great as the product.
Lean operation
Not disclosed (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 8, 2013
Epson Americas is a sales subsidiary for Seiko Epson. Overall, there are a lot of really great people here. The hierarchy is a bit rigid and most people work well over 50 hours/week.
Pros
Competitive salary, great coworkers, interesting products and market
Cons
Rigid hierarchy, work life balance

Want to know more about Epson?

Ask a question
Good work Enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INNovember 12, 2012
Working at Epson it was same fast pace tasks daily you knew what you had to do and acomplish by the end of the day. The people around were from different cultures and everyone was civilized and had a fun work enviorment.
Productive, a fun workplace
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 21, 2012
Solving and developing new ideas with supervisors,co-workers to help out with sales was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
get gift certificates for the online training
Cons
no health benefits
production
Lead S.M.T (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 24, 2012
Review daily schedule. Assign work duties to other operators. Set up lines; adjust programs, screen printers, and ovens according to product requirements. Ensure that product met IPC or customer Quality standards. Participated in growth from 30,000 boards per month to over 100,000 boards per month. Reduced setup time, participated in quality improvement teams. Performed daily, weekly and monthly maintenance.
Pros
good supervisor
Cons
too much overtime
Enjoyable Job. Challenging, Educational, Autonomous, Active Work Environment.
Integrated Marketing-Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WisconsinJuly 25, 2012
I personally enjoyed the job in that I was challenged and educated in the technology of printers and projectors. I was continually interacting and training Best Buy Personnel as well as Marketing and educating customers.

I also enjoyed being autonomous and personally accountable for my duties and functions.
Pros
active work environment
Cons
inconsistent inventory levels
a good place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJuly 17, 2012
They have a lot of nice people there I had to work 12 hour shift make sure to get the history of machine for what it did that day before me i got to learn about plastic management was fine my co-workers were very good people the hard part of the job was the floor was not good on my feet i did enjoy seeing and helping my co-workers every day
Pros
the time to work was very good fer me
Cons
i did not like the floor