Epson Employee Reviews

low rates ..no meal allowance or ot meals ..
Production Operator/Q.C (Former Employee), Lima park, Malvar Batangas CityMarch 18, 2014
low rates ..no meal allowance or ot meals ..no ot..but co workers are easy to work with ...no benefits ..no compensations,..
Good
Worker (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MOFebruary 13, 2014
Work flexible
Learned responsibility
Work individully
Hardest is moving the printers
After done everything
Great Product
Contractor Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee), Lng Beach Ca,May 23, 2013
Making sure the Epson brand and server was great as the product.
Lean operation
Not disclosed (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 8, 2013
Pros: competitive salary, great coworkers, interesting products and market
Cons: rigid hierarchy, work life balance
Epson Americas is a sales subsidiary for Seiko Epson. Overall, there are a lot of really great people here. The hierarchy is a bit rigid and most people work well over 50 hours/week.
Good work Enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Plainfield, INNovember 12, 2012
Working at Epson it was same fast pace tasks daily you knew what you had to do and acomplish by the end of the day. The people around were from different cultures and everyone was civilized and had a fun work enviorment.
Productive, a fun workplace
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 21, 2012
Pros: get gift certificates for the online training
Cons: no health benefits
Solving and developing new ideas with supervisors,co-workers to help out with sales was the most enjoyable part of the job.
production
Lead S.M.T (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORAugust 24, 2012
Pros: good supervisor
Cons: too much overtime
Review daily schedule. Assign work duties to other operators. Set up lines; adjust programs, screen printers, and ovens according to product requirements. Ensure that product met IPC or customer Quality – more... standards. Participated in growth from 30,000 boards per month to over 100,000 boards per month. Reduced setup time, participated in quality improvement teams. Performed daily, weekly and monthly maintenance. – less
Enjoyable Job. Challenging, Educational, Autonomous, Active Work Environment.
Integrated Marketing-Field Representative (Former Employee), Middleton, WisconsinJuly 25, 2012
Pros: active work environment
Cons: inconsistent inventory levels
I personally enjoyed the job in that I was challenged and educated in the technology of printers and projectors. I was continually interacting and training Best Buy Personnel as well as Marketing and educating customers.

I also enjoyed being autonomous and personally accountable for my duties and functions.
a good place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORJuly 17, 2012
Pros: the time to work was very good fer me
Cons: i did not like the floor
They have a lot of nice people there I had to work 12 hour shift make sure to get the history of machine for what it did that day before me i got to learn about plastic management was fine my co-workers were very good people the hard part of the job was the floor was not good on my feet i did enjoy seeing and helping my co-workers every day