Epson

Epson Employer Reviews

Good
Worker (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MOFebruary 13, 2014
Work flexible
Learned responsibility
Work individully
Hardest is moving the printers
After done everything
Great Product
Contractor Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee), Lng Beach Ca,May 23, 2013
Making sure the Epson brand and server was great as the product.
Lean operation
Not disclosed (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 8, 2013
Pros: competitive salary, great coworkers, interesting products and market
Cons: rigid hierarchy, work life balance
Epson Americas is a sales subsidiary for Seiko Epson. Overall, there are a lot of really great people here. The hierarchy is a bit rigid and most people work well over 50 hours/week.
Good work Enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Plainfield, INNovember 12, 2012
Working at Epson it was same fast pace tasks daily you knew what you had to do and acomplish by the end of the day. The people around were from different cultures and everyone was civilized and had a fun work enviorment.
Productive, a fun workplace
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 21, 2012
Pros: get gift certificates for the online training
Cons: no health benefits
Solving and developing new ideas with supervisors,co-workers to help out with sales was the most enjoyable part of the job.
production
Lead S.M.T (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORAugust 24, 2012
Pros: good supervisor
Cons: too much overtime
Review daily schedule. Assign work duties to other operators. Set up lines; adjust programs, screen printers, and ovens according to product requirements. Ensure that product met IPC or customer Quality standards. Participated in growth from 30,000 boards per month to over 100,000 boards per month. Reduced setup time, participated in quality improvement teams. Performed daily, weekly and monthly maintenance.
Enjoyable Job. Challenging, Educational, Autonomous, Active Work Environment.
Integrated Marketing-Field Representative (Former Employee), Middleton, WisconsinJuly 25, 2012
Pros: active work environment
Cons: inconsistent inventory levels
I personally enjoyed the job in that I was challenged and educated in the technology of printers and projectors. I was continually interacting and training Best Buy Personnel as well as Marketing and educating customers.

I also enjoyed being autonomous and personally accountable for my duties and functions.
a good place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORJuly 17, 2012
Pros: the time to work was very good fer me
Cons: i did not like the floor
They have a lot of nice people there I had to work 12 hour shift make sure to get the history of machine for what it did that day before me i got to learn about plastic management was fine my co-workers were very good people the hard part of the job was the floor was not good on my feet i did enjoy seeing and helping my co-workers every day
I expected more from the people and the organizational culture, being a Japanese company.
Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: the different distribution channels they had
Cons: the people with different education level.
Very messy and envious company , with colleagues that were very uncooperative in team work. The location of the offices was not the best one and also the work environment was not suitable.
FUN AND CHALLENGING
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Former Employee), Lipa, 04ADecember 14, 2014
I CAN SAY IT IS FUN BECAUSE I ENCOUNTERED MANY FRIENDS AND FUN TO BE AROUND.

I LEARNED A LOT OF THINGS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH MY SUPERIOR AND MY CO WORKERS
my feelings to share
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Tirupati, APNovember 17, 2014
I have enjoyed my job at service center a lot.
I have got knowledge in servicing field.
Now i got command on servicing on any type of desktop or laptop.
I have completed cources in desktop and laptop for 2 months.
I can assemble, basic troubleshoot a laptop or desktop
I am a fresher to this field
Fun and peaceful working place
student (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: good food
Cons: long hours
I learnt how to manage things in a given time and how to work effectively on computers and use the software I was told to use.
Encouraging workplace with great management
Business Management Assistant (Current Employee), Hemel HempsteadAugust 25, 2014
Epson is a lovely place to work with all the support from Director level down to colleague. I would recommend the opportunity to wok here to anyone.
uncertain future
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee), Telford and Wrekin, ENGJuly 4, 2014
Pros: flexible holidays
at present i work a two shift system 6am to 2pm &12 to 8pm.
tend to move around the warehouse during the day,doing different jobs
chaos
Moulding Operative (Former Employee), Telford, ENGMarch 18, 2014
ran round all day from one machine to the next emptying full trays putting them onto pallets or trolleys then creating lot tickets ready to go into the clean room.
learned how not to treat employees if I owned my own company
management was clueless for most part with the odd exception but they wasn't there to long as it was clear they were to good for this place
co workers were the most enjoyable part of the job the hardest part was being stood on your feet for 12 hours a day and the shift patterns took their toll on me after 4 half years. this was the eventuall reason I left and the fact of the cut backs there ended up being to much pressure of people to keep production up with less staff no cover for sickness and holidays it was too much for the money I was being paid
An enjoyable demanding job
Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee), Telford, ENGFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: a good environment.
Cons: limited advancement opportunity.
The role I had at Epson as a maintenance engineer was enjoyable and I learnt a lot about myself and from others.
My role included the on going tasks of pre planned maintenance and reactive maintenance, including the maintenance of the fire and security alarms, air handling units, air conditioning and the power and lighting within the whole site.
Fabulous global organization
Product Manager (Former Employee), Japan, Spain, Vancouver, BCFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: fabulous company
I loved working for Epson at the HQ in Japan, subsidiary in Spain and briefly in Vancouver, BC. Always looking to push the envelope in the sectors that they compete in. Strong management and corporate culture that fosters out of the box thinking. Colleagues were brilliant and supportive when looked upon for advice and guidance.
Challenging workplace at the same time safe place to work.
Production Operator (Former Employee), Lipa, 04AJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free shutle service
Cons: long period of night shift
Since this was my first job after I graduated from college, I enjoyed to work in the company met more friends and helped me develop patience and self-discipline. The only thing that was hard for me is when doing the night shift(I think almost all of us). Remaining is really good experience for me to worked here.
Productive and a good place to learn from.
Promoter (Former Employee), Dubai, DUOctober 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches
well it was a wonderful experience working in Epson as a promoter.
Learned dealing skill with customer in UAE for the first time
Co-workers were cooperative
Hardest part of job to get (namaz) prayer break.
Every moment was Enjoyable
Busy with good career prospects
Line Worker (Former Employee), Telford, ENGAugust 30, 2013
Pros: fast paced, frequently changing technology
Cons: poor salary
I was initially employed as part of a production line sticking 7 pieces of sticky tape to the printer as pre-packaging. But i decided that i wanted more so i taught myself the other stations further up the line to increase production but mainly to improve my prospects.

after a length of time i had managed to learn the entire building process and when re-evaluated was promoted to repairer. I learned more and more about the printer and was keen to progress the ladder, after missing the closing date for an opportunity cause of lack of communication i left, moving to a management job at ladbrokes.

It was unfortunate because although the salary was poor, i thoroughly enjoyed the work being kept busy. If i had not have missed the closing date for the promotion possibility i would probably still be there.

The worst part of the job was the pay, it was not very good at all and i struggled to pay the bills.
The best and most enjoyable part was learning new skills, being kept busy and enjoying the co-workers banter.