- Design and conduct stakeholder interviews. Design and administer user interviews and surveys.
- Summarize findings and provide evidence-based recommendations that improve information architectures and user interfaces. Present recommendations that have user value.
- Develop conceptual and mental models, site maps, interaction diagrams, process flows and wireframes for web sites and web apps based on applied research and industry best practices.
- Compellingly communicate experience strategies that offer some flexibility to reconcile divergent viewpoints and build consensus on the best solution to satisfy user and business goals.
- Manage multiple projects, stay organized and communicate status in a timely/effective manner.
- Maintain rapport with business and technology stakeholders; make design concessions on the design implementation as needed but remain true to the experience strategy and design goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Industrial Design, Computer Science, Information Design, or related field – or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading and/or contributing to information architectures and user interface designs for web site, web app, client app, mobile web and mobile app projects.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, both at a high-level and at a detailed-level.
- Strong research, organization and presentation abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, in-person to small and large groups, and via email.
- Ability to balance competing project assignments without jeopardizing delivery deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across disciplines in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to effectively represent UX goals and designs to colleagues and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proficiency in diagramming/wireframing software like Visio and Omnigraffle.
- Practical knowledge of information architecture and user interface design, and ability to share personal contributions and work products from relevant project assignments.
- Hands-on experience putting User Centered Design methodologies into practice, including user research, requirements gathering, persona development, iterative design and evaluation.
- Master's Degree and/or 7+ years’ experience across a variety of industries is a plus.
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience using rapid prototyping tools such as Axure and iRise is a plus.
- Familiarity with usability test design, execution and presentation of recommendations is a plus.
- Familiarity with accessibility standards, compliance and validation is a plus.
- Familiarity with mobile design principles, including mobile first and responsive design, is a plus.
- Familiarity with web analytics and using analytical insights to drive improvements is a plus.
- Consultancy or agency experience is a plus.
Interested candidates should apply for Job Number 5198 at http://www.equifax.com/careers/opportunities. You must create an account to apply for the position, attach a resume and view your application status.
Indeed - 20 months ago