The Account Manager's main responsibilities will include:
- Client relationship management
- Net Asset Value preparation
- Peer review of Net Asset Value preparation for other account managers
- Partner/investor allocation calculations, including incentive and management fee calulations
- In some cases, the transfer agency/investor services functions on their funds
- Preparation, analysis, and review of Financial statements
- Assist auditors and other fund participants and advisers
- Instructing payment of expenses on their funds
- Assist with training of new staff members
- Research of accounting and tax issues
- Other ad hoc requests as needed
The successful applicant will have:
- An industry relevant degree (preferable but not essential);
- Preferably two to five years of relevant accounting experience in the hedge fund industry;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of securities and other financial instruments, including complex derivatives;
- Experience in the calculation of the Net Asset Value of a fund while additional experience in transfer agency, middle office, financial reporting a plus;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with the Microsoft applications;
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
The successful candidate must have a professional manner and be willing to take a "hands-on" approach to his/her responsibilities as part of the global operations team. The position may require the individual to work flexible hours to meet the needs of our clients.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
Equinoxe is a premium boutique service provider founded in 2007 by experienced hedge fund administration professionals. Headquartered in...