Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Operates equipment such as vacuum trucks, hydro-Vac units, and hot pressure washer.
- Make emergency roadside and job site adjustments and repairs
- Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for loading and unloading produced fluids.
- Proper completion of all required paperwork including checklists, forms and invoice requirements
- General housekeeping and keeping units clean and free from oil, top up fluids, etc.
Proper usage and maintenance of equipment
- Proper reporting of malfunctioning equipment and unsafe working conditions
- Keep all tools and fittings in good working condition
- Ensure you are provided with the correct supplies or equipment to meet the demands of the work being performed
- Maintain and use of appropriate personal protective equipment
- Responsible for safety of the work crew and communicating with customer on job site.
- Supervises crew of laborers on job site.
- Must complete confined space and rescue training within 90 days of employment.
- Must be 23 years old
- Must have Class A or B CDL with tanker endorsement
- Must have 1 year CMV driving experience and valid DOT physical card
- Must have safe driving record
- Ability to remain alert and maintain a high level of concentration
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Good judgment and the ability to react quickly in emergency situations
- Mechanical ability required for making minor repairs
- Knowledge of heavy industrial service materials and tools, their proper handling, storage and preparation for the work site
- Basic equipment and tool maintenance training and /or related experience
Indeed - 21 months ago
Equipment Transport, LLC is a family owned business providing fluids transportation, heavy and oversized equipment transportation, waste...