Equiscript is seeking results-driven sales staff eager to use their skills in a way that helps local communities. The successful candidate for this position will be focused, outgoing, and self-directed. The Program Enrollment Representative is responsible for making outbound calls to patients of our client health centers and hospitals to enroll them in home delivery pharmacy services. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Strong desire for a professional sales career in the healthcare or pharmacy industry
- Ability to meet and exceed enrollment goals
- Strong communication skills with persons of all types, including the ability to genuinely display warmth and empathy
- Positive thinker with great motivation and ability to persevere
- Desire to find better and more efficient ways to identify target patients, process the enrollment, and ensure the patient receives his or her medications
- Ability to learn complex information and adapt to changing inputs
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and processes
- Effective organization skills including the ability to follow up on numerous small details in order to complete an enrollment
- Strong PC skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, web based programs)
- Touch-typing at least 35 wpm
We are hiring both entry-level and experienced persons, so all interested persons are encouraged to apply.
- Sales experience is preferred, but strong customer service experience in retail, service and hospitality industries considered
- Healthcare or pharmacy knowledge is preferred
- Salesforce or other CRM technology a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- At least one night per week and one Saturday per month required. Also interested in persons who want to work only nights and Saturdays.
- 4 weeks paid training period
- Salary with potential bonus/commission
Indeed - 16 months ago
Equiscript helps safety net providers better understand and grow their 340B pharmacy business.
With a keen eye for detail, our people...