EquiScript LLC

EquiScript LLC Employer Reviews

Great Place to Work with Wonderful People
Communications Specialist (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCMarch 14, 2014
Equiscript is a wonderful company to work with. Although it is a new company it is growing. The employees work together as a cohesive unit and the management are hardworking and compassionate people. Overall a great place to work!
Cool place to work and great people
Healthcare Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Charleston SCAugust 3, 2012
Pros: happy hour every friday
I have worked here for almost 5 months and it is a very cool place to work. The people are great and the atmosphere is very laid back. I wear flippy floppys to work every day and the people couldnt be friendlier. I am very glad to have the opportunity to work here, healthcare is a fascinating field to me. I like the start up vibe, it is right up my – more... alley. – less
Equiscript is a growing business with a lot of potential and a great environment.
Undisclosed (Current Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 3, 2012
Pros: growth, office happy hour, casual dress, open office environment, nice people
Cons: still growing, less structured than other companies, requires a lot of flexibility
The good:
Equiscript is a great place to work. Everyone is laid-back, friendly, humble. The people in the office genuinely want their coworkers and clients to succeed. The CEO is open to new ideas and forward thinking.
The bad:
This kind of company is not for everyone because it demands a lot of flexibility of people. You have to be the kind of person – more... who wants to grow with a company and put in the time it takes to do that. – less
Awesome small, growing company
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 3, 2012
Pros: showers, next to hampton park, awesome management, office environment, dogs
I have had the pleasure to work at Equiscript along side an amazing group of people. As a small and relatively new company, there is huge room to learn and grow. This also means that the company is constantly changing. This is not a company for people who enjoy static work processes or procedures that you might find it larger, older organizations.

One – more... of the best perks of the working here has been the people who make it a success. Culture is an important part of this company and more importantly having fun while working hard. – less
Complex Environment
Case Manager/Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMay 17, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: less hard-nosing
A day at Equiscript was once a upon a time pleasant. But later it became a hostile environment and/or place that was dreaded. Co-workers enjoyed each other, but loathe the atmosphere.
A day @ Equiscript
Case Manager/Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMay 1, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: lack of work
Aiding and assisting others was what attracted me to the job description. However, as time went on and attempts to make changes to how we were to gain patients continously changed. Meaning if something didn't work then the change was made on Monday and if the results didn't change by Wednesday, then the rules and directions were changed again. There – more... really wasn't any consistency which of course led to extremely high turnover rates for the company. All if this in turn made it difficult to concentrate on your task when you aren't sure if you are next to go for whatever reason. – less
Horrible Work Experience ever !
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCApril 9, 2012
Pros: very flexible company
Cons: they try to hide the truth
This is all based on my opinions and experience alone. Nothing below is set in stone, in any form of writing or has anything to against the company. Again these are my views and my views only...

A typical day here starts off with you NOT knowing what to do or what is expected from you. Especially if you’re new, they have no solid training processes – more... so the 'new' person gets passed from employee to employee...None of the supervisors step up to train their own crew; it’s expected for others to do their job.

What did I learn? I learned nothing from them personally; I have learned that startup companies are very frugal, inconsistent, not loyal, and disappointing. I gained a good bit of experience from the many different patients’ I dealt with on a normal basis.

Management....HORRIBLE! Seriously Horrible! I have never seen so many people in management in my life. It is maybe 12-15 people there and 10-13 of them are "Vice President" of something...VP of sales, VP of finances, VP of clean-up crew (j/k) but there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians. No one 'owns' up to their mistakes made and please believe it is a million of them. There is absolutely no organization. The 'HEAD BOSS' talks a good talk about family and being blessed and so religious but definitely walks a different talk. With no regards to anything or anyone's feelings you could be let go. Very unprofessional....

The hardest part of the job was creating work for you. They wanted to monitor every hour of the day because they felt as if we could be more productive but they literally would make up the craziest things for us to do to stay busy.

The most enjoyable time I had at the job is when I first arrived and was very naive to the situation. Seems like once I got wind of how things operated I was soon being set up for failure. I did enjoy being able to use my creative flow by creating a great game to motivate yourself to want to provide that outstanding services to receive a compliment. The name of the game was the Amazing Race and everyone enjoyed it. But I never got to get the perks of the game because I was released.

From June 2010 to March 2011 9 People have come and go...That says a lot about a company. – less
Very nice people to work with, it is a start up buisness so it is very unorganized in the process they use.
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Charleston SCFebruary 10, 2012
People are enjoyable to work with, office is nice, However because it is a start up buisness (Less than 3 years old) , they are very unorganized in the processes that they use. They have multiple personel doing the same job and waste money on redundant staffing policies.

About EquiScript LLC

Equiscript helps safety net providers better understand and grow their 340B pharmacy business. With a keen eye for detail, – Read more