Title: Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO License)
Company: Equity Loans
- At least one (1) year of mortgage origination experience
- The ability to pass a criminal background check
- State MLO license required (licensure pending acceptable in some cases)
- Serve as primary point of contact for customers in providing benefits, value and solutions to meet client goals.
- Manage all aspects of originating and negotiating the terms of mortgage loans while advising the customer on all available loan options.
- Collect and evaluate all client financial documentation and decide which products to recommend that will best serve the client’s needs/ goals.
Equity Loans LLC is currently hiring Inside Mortgage Loan Officers for our Buckhead location at Lenox Center. We provide up to 12 new leads every day including inbound warm-transfers from prospective clients that are currently searching for purchase and refinance options. All opportunities are real-time and provided throughout the day within moments of the prospect’s inquiry. Great compensation plan as well as health, dental, vision and 401k are available. Experienced LO’s should make no less than $8-10k/month.
ABOUT EQUITY LOANS:
Equity Loans is a direct lender that is currently closing loans in less than 30 days.
We are committed to excellent customer service while helping people attain their goals through mortgage refinancing, debt consolidation, or home purchase loans.
Loan programs offered include FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse, unlimited DTI/LTV HARP and approved with Fannie and Freddie direct.
Applicants need to apply by submitting a resume and short cover letter. If you meet our criteria, someone will be contacting you shortly to further discuss the position and your qualifications. Equity Loans is an equal opportunity employer.