Position provides combination of network monitoring/troubleshooting, technical sales and vendor management. Some international travel may be requirement.
- Cisco CCVP/CCNP or higher and minimum of 5 years work experience required to apply.
- VoIP expertise in working with H.323 & SIP in Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) Environment.
- IP expertise with routing (BGP), MPLS, Firewalls, and QoS.
- Applicants must be able to interface with customers and manage vendors.
- Position is “on-call” so requires carrying a cellphone and getting involved in outage situations.
- Requires flexible work schedule and ability to work from a home office.
- Cruise Industry Experience and Linux / MySQL knowledge helpful.
Base Salary starts between $80K and $100K per year with excellent benefits and a 401K
Indeed - 16 months ago