ERC Employee Reviews

erc
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAJune 22, 2017
good and fun place to work..i have learned a lot working there. management make sure you have everything you need. the most enjoyable is the activities that they do on daily basis.
Erc mr
Market research (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 19, 2017
This is the most unprofessional place I've literally ever worked at. The managers are a joke and under qualified they dress inappropriately and they show extreme favoritism. Do not work here at all.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Unprofessional environment
Ok
Senior Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 15, 2017
If your looking to make some good money and learn the collections industry ERC is a great place to start. The benefits vacation package and schedules suck but if your good at your job they aren't too hard on you about time off just don't expect to get paid. The management staff however is the best in my experience.
Do not work here
Data Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 9, 2017
expectations are so high and the pay is very little, the company treats employees poorly and is constantly hiring new employees, you are replaceable to the company
Not the best experience
Telecommunications specialist (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 8, 2017
I did not enjoy working for TMone. It was an overall bad experience. Nobody really knew what they were doing and management was horrible. Pay was decent for what the job was.
.Enhanced Resource Center
Collector (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJune 6, 2017
Typical day consists of calling hundreds of people for outstanding debts. Busy environment. Fast paced. If you can't handle being cursed at, hung up on, or asking people for their money this isn't something for you.
Pros
Potential bonus if you're capible of hitting budget.
Cons
Unprofessional.
Incredible people and culture in hands-off environment
Recovery Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 6, 2017
ERC is one of the least restrictive call center environments that I have ever worked in, which presents both benefits and issues. In brief the job falls victim to pitfalls of a business that is expanding rapidly--focus on complex overall operation of the company as a whole sometimes trumps management on a more individual level.
Sales agent
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAJune 4, 2017
I was a sale agent for Time Warner Cable. We was responsible for selling Cable, Internet,and Home phone service. Also a drug free workplace. Also you have to be a people person
Good spot to work
Recovery Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 2, 2017
Good experience friendly company good for building career status good schedule ment for employees that want to make money reasonable disciplinin but all good
Pros
Good money
It is not a serious place to work.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLMay 23, 2017
As a professional taking a job there was mainly for my convenience to home. Retired so the type of work I was doing was not the issue with me. Overall the company has very unprofessional management. Employees are allowed to be rowdy while you are on the phone with a serious problem the customer is having and they can hear all the loud yelling, clapping of hands and just mainly rude behavior and noise. A customer told me I should report the noise in the background to my manager, I did, his response was, it is a call center what do you expect,,,,certainly not that. If it is a first job go for it. Not enough direction for the issues you may be having a problem with. I and a few others were sent home on a Friday with no explanation why. A surprise to me, I was doing very well at the job, had an issue with one area but no real assistance in clearing up the problem.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Valve Tech
Valve Tech (Former Employee) –  Broussard, LAMay 18, 2017
My job was disassembling and reassembling oilfield equipment. Hydro and gas testing were also my main duties here. Management was easy to get along with, all of the time.
Great place to start work
Surveyor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2017
As stated, this is a great place to start working right out of high school, compared to retail or fast food restaurants. Flexible time with school and an ok pay to start off.
Pros
Easy, sit down office job. No uniform; dress code is shirt and pants.
Cons
Dead end job. Don't stay in for too long.
Excellent team players with upbeat personalities.
Bill Collector (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAMay 3, 2017
Collections is definitely not the easiest job, but it helps when you have coworkers willing to go that extra mile and take over a difficult phone call for you.
Terrible work environment, DO NOT WORK HERE
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Employee) (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAApril 24, 2017
Terrible work environment, managers do not follow rules and regulations, meaning they merely say what you want to hear. This company needs to be investigated for manipulating worker's stats, as well all management should be re-evaluated from the top down.
Employees are not informed of changes in regulation, and are then written up and or fired. As well, good luck if you get sick with a serious illness. They don't care, and it is not there problem. you will have to make up your hours or say goodbye.
Pros
Money
Cons
Lack of social life, depression, overall terrible management and extreme favoritism.
Warehouse management for temp workers
Warehouse Shift Supervisor, COTY (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCApril 21, 2017
Daily requirement was to ensure temp workers were present. Responsible for over 150 individuals for the day to day operations and ensure maximum effort to ensure the production assembly lines and work load.
Fun environment
Survey Taker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 18, 2017
I loved my job working at telesight.There were a few times that it felt like the management was being really hard on us especially when I first started out. The job itself was easy once you got used to it. I would work there again if I lived closer.
Pros
Very easy to do tasks
Cons
Managers are hard on newbies
Erc
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 17, 2017
ERC. Not a good place to work. Favoritism is shown by management. Always have unqualified management. I have nothing good to say about this company at all.
Cons
unqualified management
Collections Job
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLApril 12, 2017
This job has bonuses and monthly incentive . They have you working long days and weekend shifts. You have to meet your numbers in order to get commission.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
they work you like a slave
Patient & friendly managers and co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAApril 5, 2017
The trainers were patient and understanding, the coworkers were welcoming and friendly and it was just an overall good experience for me and The fact that you could advance based off your work ethic and dedication was also a plus.
Great enviorment, So many possibilities in growing
Sales Representative / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Waycross, GAApril 3, 2017
I enjoy working for ERC, They give you something to be happy about every day when coming to work. Endless possibilities in growing and becoming so much more than just a rep.