Fast growing engineering company seeks extremely talented electrical engineers to design tomorrow’s next-generation oil-field products. You must have experience designing and building solutions, and be able to do so in about half the time that most people think is possible. Excellent communication skills are required, and you must be able to work on your own, without traditional corporate management. Degrees are great, but especially with software, we’ll be primarily concerned about your experience and talents.
Expect talented, motivated, intense and interesting co-workers in a work environment that will always feel like a start-up. You’ll work on teams as well as run your own projects. Expect to build things that matter, and will be used every day by real people. Expect to sharpen your design skills on new, fun, and challenging projects. Must be willing to relocate to the Houston area. Expect excellent pay and benefits.
Electrical Engineers are expected to:
- Be able to envision and design complex micro-controlled based PCBs
- A strong understanding of analog circuits and theory
- Knowledge of a microcontroller architectures and assemblers
- Ability to write complex firmware and drivers to bring your designs to life
- Optional: Knowledge and use of real-time operating systems
Everyone is expected to have a solid understanding of computers, operating systems, office programs, and other general knowledge.