Erickson Employee Reviews

Resident Help
Regional Manger Member Services (Current Employee) –  Tinton Falls NJFebruary 6, 2018
Member walk in to office, and phone calls take up a lot of daily routine developed relationships with members, hardest part of the job is watching residents age in place and move forward to long term care
Pros
Meet alot of nice people
Cons
not sure of stability of company
Wasn't what I thought it would be
Home Support Scheduler II (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJanuary 30, 2018
Pay was bad, raises were very small, no recognition on a well done job. Management was bad spoke to you in a negative way.was more like working on a plantation.
Senior Friendly
Communication Specialist/ Security (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJanuary 26, 2018
I enjoyed working at Erickson because the residents are very friendly. They enjoy coming downstairs and talking to the employees at the concierge desk and always have interesting stories to share.
Erickson Living
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 26, 2017
Great place to work. Really enjoyed working and traveling with the company. Enjoyed developing a new site in another state, Company very supportive.
Productive and informative place to work with great clients
Caregiver/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COOctober 20, 2017
It was a good environment where I was allowed to work with many different kinds of clients. I went to the main office in the facility at the beginning of my shift and would collect my client's chart for the shift. I would review the tasks that needed to be completed for the day and then I would go to my patient's room. I had anywhere from 3 patients to 12 patients in the day and would be with them for at least an hour each. I did many different tasks while I was with each specific patient. I would help some bathe, dress, prepare meals, do certain housework chores that could not be completed. Every day I was able to spend time with each of my patients while helping them live their best life.
Pros
Discount at the places to eat in the facility, Free health care at the facility clinic.
Cons
No scheduled breaks, and difficult navigational management of the facility.
productive place to work
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MDJuly 27, 2017
a great place to work, spent two weeks in office and rest of time traveling to 22 sites throughout the US. My boss was great to work for as I only had to report to him for a three day site review once a week.
Great company
Restaurant Associate (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJuly 20, 2017
Great company! I loved working here. Management could be really annoying. The work is great for the pay. I enjoyed my time there. Highly recommend if you're young.
Pros
Benefits, food, activities, fun, professional
Productive Place of Employment
Assistant Dir.of Facilities (Former Employee) –  Pompton Plains, NJApril 2, 2017
While working at Erickson, I went above and beyond to treat my employees with the dignity and respect they deserved. The residents were marvelous and sensitive to the staffs needs.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of transparency with upper management
This is a large organization.
Tax/Payroll HRMS Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 10, 2017
I was responsible to ensuring all payroll, sales and use, personal property tax returns were filed and paid timely.

Managed about10 staff members, learning to work with each member to ensure they were trained for the jobs required. Reviewed all tax returns for accuracy and validated payroll system entries.

Work culture was great.

Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing staff members move up in the organization.
Pros
Having fun days with management
Cons
Business was sold. Dealing with some inappropriate managers.
Company is in alot of trouble
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 26, 2016
They have very bad financial problems don;t see it to be a secure job.
it is not a stable company they have filed for chapter 11. The job was good and benefits were good just iffy.
Good Company , great coworker
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Central Point, ORAugust 15, 2016
Erickson has some good people in there management position and they were great to work with. All my coworkers were great. Learn a lot of the Aviation industry
Pros
Good Hour and Pay
Cons
Worry about what is next
productive and fun workplace
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 12, 2016
I've learned that no job is hard, its all a mind thing... I typical go from different little counties and do different job titles according to the job we on that day
Great staff
Staff (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 16, 2016
Family friendly/learning organization with opportunity for advancement. Good training, many opportunities for recognition throughout the organization.
Medical Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMarch 2, 2016
This is a fantastic company for anyone just starting to work & ones who have work experience. It is a multicultural company, this makes the company even more enjoyable
The best company I have work for so far.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Pompton Plains, NJFebruary 10, 2016
It was the first company that gave me my first shot as a service tech.Everyone was very nice and helpful.They provide me with all the tools in order to get the job done.The hardest part was cleaning the snow.
Productive and rewarding position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 28, 2015
My typical day was working with the Director of Dining Services and the Chef implementing menu ideas.
Learned many facets of food production
My co-workers were extremely supportive
The hardest part of my job was pleasing all the residents and their diverse pallets.
I enjoyed talking with the residents.
Pros
Mimimual supervision
Cons
A wonderful place to work
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MarylandOctober 21, 2015
I loved working with Erickson Retirement Community. I worked there over 3 years and would still be working there however due to downsizing of job duties and unable to relocated I decided to seek employment elsewhere.
enjoyed working there. Diverse communitee loved it
Registered nurse (Former Employee) –  SS, MarylandSeptember 28, 2015
great advancement opportunities, great residents and co-workers. Excellent work atmosphere, I loved working there.
Great atmosphere to work in
Front Desk Receptionist/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Springfield VaAugust 21, 2015
Very friendly and safe environment to work in. The best part of the job is working with my colleagues. You never knew what to expect from the job from new projects but they were always fun and exciting.
Pros
Meeting the residents
Cons
Nothing bad
very nice place to work
Scheduler/Payroll Auditor (Current Employee) –  Pompton Plains, NJJuly 9, 2015
My time at Erickson was very enjoyable. I made many friends both coworkers and residents. Erickson values are a wonderful way of living. The idea the Mr. Erickson had to take care of our aging parents in a safe, happy, active environment where everything is at their fingertips is without a doubt one of the best things that is available to them,
Pros
to meet, enjoy and help may elderly people