Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Numbers Game
Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 23, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Ericsson management is more focused on the number of certifications each team member has than the personal strain such demands place on its employees.
Great field position supporting major carrier's wireless network.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 18, 2015
Cons: call outs on nights and weekends
I enjoyed this position as it gave me some freedom in how I structured my workday. Our team investigated cell site issues remotely to ensure that a field visit was necessary.
Alot of interaction outside your group.
Order Fulfillment Specialist III (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
What I liked most was the availability to pick your hours. You were able to come in anywhere from 7 - 9am and work your 8 hours.
Service Delivery
Telecom Project IM II (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: allows telecommute and night time integrations
Cons: hiring freezes were extensive
A team environment This is one of the best companies that I have worked for. The group supports the project and each IM where there was no project lapse during vacations and holidays.
fun and challenging
Construction Manager, Verizon LA Turf (Current Employee), Irvine,CAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: team environment
best team i ever work with. work with a lot of new processes and team building. working with people that will support your needs and lend you a hand when needed. everybody helps one another.
Challenging yourself to develop and maintain skills to succeed in company's strategic areas
Network Integrator (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMarch 11, 2015
Pros: the people, opportunities for advancement and development
Cons: layers of approvals and cross checks required to get activities approved
Ericsson is a place that will challenge your ability to develop your professional, technical and business self. Goals are set around one or more of the company's five strategic targets. The employee is responsible for gaining certification for his/her current and future position via the Career Competency Management process. Acquiring and renewing professional and technical certifications is demanded via the Integrated Talent Management process. This is in addition to the normal job responsibilities.
Client unsatisfied with Ericsson
Construction Manager II-T-Mobile Contractor (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: great team with great compensation
Cons: long hours and excessive use of reporting tools
Client was not satisified with Ericsson's performance. Led to dissatisfaction with entire Ericsson team. Most perormance issues were due to over management and inability to oversee project in a stream lined manner. Extensive use of reporting tools and use of conferance calls.
I enjoy the challenges of my day to day activities
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Palm Springs, CAMarch 9, 2015
I enjoy the challenges that come with the technical aspects of my job. I also enjoy working with a team on emergency situations like network outages. I feel a sense of accomplishment when we come together and the network is back to normal.
efficient and productive
Lead installation project on wireless cells sites (Former Employee), MichiganMarch 9, 2015
Pros: good insurance
Cons: long time in between home vist
It is usually a precise day with dead line to meet,so you must have a good to helping you.I think the paper work is the most stressful part of job.
My own company so in charge of the whole buiness
CDMA Services Engineer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 8, 2015
Pros: choose own hours, good when the going is good
Cons: very bad when contract work is not sufficient
Good to work from home and hours wished, good pay when consulting options were strong. Did ones own sales.

Flexible hours, challenging as responsible for ones own sales
Productive and fun place to start a career with Ericsson
NETWORK INTEGRATION ENGINEER INTERN (Former Employee), DallasMarch 7, 2015
I learned many new things about the LTE technology and my competence with the field has greatly improvised. The job culture is pretty good as they draw a line between work and life balance. Loved working in Ericsson.
Summary
Senior Product Support Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 6, 2015
Excellent company to work for due to diverse culture, and encouragement from co-workers always to think positive with new inovations.
Challenging and exciting work day, always something new to learn
CDMA Customer Network Support Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 5, 2015
Busy days keeping you engaged and productive.
In depth knowledge of CDMA, LTE and IMS products.
Excellent and supportive co-workers.
Excellent customer base.
Innovative but challenging place to work
Head of HR, EP & Consulting (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 1, 2015
Ericsson in N. America positioned well but struggling to hit the revenue targets. Good company to work for if you are globally mobile.
Company provided good benefits for employee's
Field Service Technician III (Former Employee), Hammond, LAFebruary 23, 2015
Company provides employee with great medical and retirement benefits. Company has many areas available to show case a diverse back ground.
Contracted for Sprint and Clearwire
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: benefits, company vehicle
Cons: work life balance was non existent.
Liked my job, great benefits.
Traveled daily to Sprint and Clearwire cell tower locations to do installation, maintenance and repairs.
Helpful co-workers.
Work day was anything but 9-5.
Worked out side 99% of the time.
Contractor for Sprint -Logistic Analyst II (Former Employee), Bridgeview, ILFebruary 20, 2015
Process material orders worked with warehouses and outside vendors to ensure on time deliveries. No problems with my supervisor or co worker. Company cared more about the bottom line than employees
Excellent place to work if you want to retire
Senior Software Engineer, Systems Integration (Current Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Ericsson is a excellent place to work. The facilities are nice, and the benefits are excellent. The only problem is my specific organization is not growing and is in a sustainment model with zero chance for advancement or promotion.
Nice place to work
Sr. Customer Service Representative ER (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: able to express yourself
Cons: daily process changes
Great group of people to work with, from different walks of life. Plenty of training offered. Career orientated. Nice building and food court. Exercise facility.
Excellent Benefits; Poor Management, Constant Layoffs
Engagement Practices (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: benefits, competitive salary
Cons: constant layoffs
Best benefits in the area. Gorgeous campus. Friendly and talented coworkers. Challenging work.

Declining technologically; incompetent middle management (from India).

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more

Ericsson Salaries