Ericsson Employee Reviews in United States

Great Benefits
Facilities Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 5, 2016
Benefits were paid for and salary was competitive. I had a lot of ways to expand my skill sets and utilize them. The team of employees were all hired so it was a dynamic team that grew fast.
Pros
Health Insurance paid in full.
Energetic, High Quality Workplace
Network Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 12, 2016
Ericsson earned my loyalty by providing a great job work/life balance. I enjoyed going to work everyday as I had the privilege of working with wonderful co-workers and the best manager. Ericsson is a company that not only talks about providing quality services but every decision they made proved it.
Pros
Flexible work from home schedule
Cons
Job security
Highly Technical, Fast paced environment, fun to work....
Software Services Engineer V (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 15, 2016
Working in Ericsson was everyday pleasure, office environment is very nice, fancy and perfect interior. I have learned many technologies like prepaid charging system, billing system etc.

The management was prompt and helpful to organize and distribute projects. If you need a day off, you work it out with your manager, they also allow telecommuting when necessary which is a life saver nowadays, especially when you work n IT and don't need to physically be there.

The co-workers were very helpful and open minded. It is perfect place of diversity.

During project integration, customers are sometimes sensitive of timeline and hence sometimes we have to work on weekend to keep customer happy. Otherwise overall job is very enjoyable with excellent work life balance.
Pros
Great place to work, work/life balance is amazing.
Cons
Lack of feedback and appreciation from managers.
Great Place to work
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 4, 2016
Great management and supportive co-workers. I moved to 4 different projects in my 4+ years there and each one was an excellent learning experience.
Pros
Exercise equipment and classes on site.
Cons
Lack of definitive job instructions.
Fun and productive office
Lead PM AT&T LTE 2C/3C Rollout (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJFebruary 24, 2016
Pros: Wonderful lab, As well as tools
Cons compensation is slightly meeting Industrial standards.
At my previous companies I was able to gain excellent hands on experience in System test engineer with FDD/TDD macro and pico eNodeB's in LTE/CDMA networks.
A very good company to work for
Field Technician II (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 26, 2016
A good employer. Diverse working environment. I had a pleasant experience during the three years working at Ericsson. Would definitely recommend Ericsson to a colleague or friend.
Productive Workplace
Senior Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2016
Productive Workplace,, Nice co workers,,, Nice people and lots of learning tools. Ericsson has one of the best benefits package available on the market
Excellent company to work, growing opportunities, excellent environment.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 15, 2016
All good - Excellent opportunities of advancement. Company encouraged employees to better themselves and as a Swedish company, it is employee oriented.
Pros
All good
Cons
Management changed
Great Job in Great Company
Telecom CS Engineer (Former Employee) –  Core Network EngineerJune 1, 2016
It was a great opportunity to work in Ericsson as i worked as core network engineer for about 3 years and half my work in Ericsson leads to get a lot off experiences in communication
Very good work place. High quality people.
Services Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 22, 2016
Great campus with on-site cafeteria and gym facilities. The core values Professionalism, Respect and Perseverance illustrate quite well the company culture.
Good atmosphere
Team Leader over assembly line (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJune 23, 2016
Good place to work yourself up in the work field. Very professional managers and team leaders. Everyone I know loved working there.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
keeping up with assembly line
Great place to work at
Sr. Network Engineering Manager, Irvine, CA (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 29, 2016
Ericsson is a high caliber company with great technologies. A great place to work and lots of opportunities to enhance. The work ethic and work-life balance are the most important on the upper management's mind for everyone.
N/a
Field Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 7, 2016
I was contracted to work for Ericsson. I want to get on permanent. I think it would be a great fit for me. I heard so many great things from the employees as far as benefits go. My work experience there was great.
Good Place to Work
Project Management - Solutions Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 15, 2016
Good Place to Work, Great Benefits, Management Support, Great Co Worker. Loved my job. Great Great Great Fantastic Super Great
Pros
Good Place to Work, Good Benefits
Cons
Not at this time
Huge company culture
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 26, 2016
Understanding your surrounding and management will be key to survival in the company. The resource are worldwide and you get to work with great people from all over the world.
Good while it lasts
RF Engineer III (Former Employee) –  TXMarch 24, 2016
Decent pay, great benefits, reasonable work load... while it lasts. Layoffs have been nearly every quarter for the past year or so. Their business model does not allow for any sustainable employment.
benefits
Cons
quick to layoff
World Leader in telecom
Switch Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 25, 2016
Strong footprint in most countries. Business in North America stagnating.

Flexible Hours

Good team environment

Executives struggle with securing new business

Layoffs every year
Brutal Work Environment
Construction Manager II (Current Employee) –  variedMay 7, 2016
Use and abuse culture. When they no longer need you quickly let go. Using threat of firing as motivator. Prefer "yes" men rather than good workers.
Pros
High pay.
Cons
Treated like dirt.
High stress and fast pace
Contracted Project Manager 1 for OH/WPA (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 6, 2016
There are many advancements you can make with in the company and they are strong believers in moving you up and showing your potential. There are many hours worked though.
Benefits
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 8, 2016
Ericsson has great benefits! I feel the only reason my job was taken away was due to the lack of work available. I may have done a RIF if I was in the position to make the decision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.