Ericsson

Ericsson Employer Reviews

Financial Analyst
Financial analyst - Vendor Operations (Contract) (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 29, 2014
Reconciliation of accounts. The accounts totaled over 56 million dollars. Every month end reports were ran out of Access and used for management.
Great Company
Invoicing Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: benefits, ammenities
Cons: non overlapping positions, not able to work projects end to end
The positions in the Order Management were simple and process driven.
Telecom
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Kentucky, Tennessee and IndianaJuly 27, 2014
· Responding to trouble tickets in a timely manner and work to resolution within the MTTR goals for each specified severity.
· Coordinate problem-solving efforts between organizations (Tier I, II, III, Field Operations, ASA (Access Service Assurance) and NTAC (National Technical Assistance Centre)) as well as perform troubleshooting, restoration and – more... remote support for cell site outages/impairments.
· Perform remote troubleshooting and restoration for out of service and impaired 3G/4G cell sites
· Integration LTE CDMA, PMI (pervent maintenance Inspection)
· Provide remote technical support for Field Operations, ASA and switch personnel
· Proactively identify chronic cell site failures or impairments and coordinate detailed investigation and resolution with appropriate fix agents.
· Actively participate/manage outage bridges related to trouble severity 1 or 2 outages
· Provide accurate and timely updates to the Manager On Duty for all TS 1, 2 or escalated TS 3 outages
· Perform NOC monitoring functions in the event of a loss of visibility by any of the Tier I NOC’s.
· Provide technical guidance and process/tool oversight for Tier I NOC’s
· Partner with Tier I, Tier II and Tier III organizations to integrate new technologies into the NOC tools, monitoring systems and support processes – less
Secure Access Pros
Engineer l (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 22, 2014
Trained to assist with secure access methods relating to Banks, Credit Unions, and end users secure access issues over a four State Region.
Productive and family oriented work place team work
Dispatch Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free food every month, co-worker gatherings
Cons: healthcare and being a contractor
The most enjoyable part of the job is every one acts like family and works well together as a team. Dispatching to the tech's and communicating with them is a pleasure to assist them throughout the day or night depending on my shift,. My co-workers have been a delight and pleasure to work with. The management team is fare and concerned about our concerns – more... and shows appreciation often for the hard work being done on a daily basis – less
Relaxed atmosphere but could get intense at times. Good managers
Network Operations Specialist II (Former Employee), 6100 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park Ks. 66251July 20, 2014
Typical day would be to gather new work orders for the day and review any updates from previous orders that may not have been processed. Converse with other techs concerning any issues.
Very good working environment.
UMTS & LTE RF Planning / HW Dimensioning Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 10, 2014
Very good working environment.
My co-workers are very professional.
very advanced software design process
System Engineer (Former Employee), Stockholm, TilburgJuly 8, 2014
Pros: free oopsla conferences and free seminars
This company invented RUP while collaboration with Rational in the early years of object oriented development. The C++ and Java developers of this company are hands down the best engineers of the world.
There is always work to be done
Program Administrator (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJuly 7, 2014
Hard work and dedication is least to the least to expect from a fast pace work environment.
Great products and long term corporate plan
Claims Order Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJuly 1, 2014
I typical work day includes a lot of data input and expediting of urgent claims orders. My co-workers are exceptional and are a pleasure to work with.
Productive work place
Network Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Overland ParkJune 22, 2014
Good work life balance and compensation. good management policies, and learning environment.
fun place
Operations Dev. Intern (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 22, 2014
friendly people, cool environment to work, nice and diverse work culture
Manager and Co-workers make it a great place to work
Sprint Switch Technician (Former Employee), Tampa,FLJune 9, 2014
Pros: co-workers, no micro managing
Cons: gnoc
My typical day started at 8 am reading and acknowledging e-mails. Would look into my ticketing system to learn how many tickets I had for the day and dispatching to my cell sites..The hardest part of my is speaking to our GNOC/NOC..The language barrier, very hard to understand. The most enjoyable about my job has to be great team and co-workers starting – more... from my manager on down. – less
N/A
RAN Engineer (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 8, 2014
Lots of learning opportunities, advanced technologies. Lots of hands-on experience in LTE, WRAN infrustructure
North American purely sales
Solution Architect (Former Employee), Plano, TXJune 8, 2014
Typical environment, except a bottom 10% purge all the time.
all training OJT
Field Technician (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 31, 2014
check website for assignments,find locations to travel to.learned to use a scan gun and a little about cell sites,no contact with supervisors,rare contact with coworkers,some sites hard to find and a lot of driving(personal vehicle).independence was nice,
Nice Campus
RF Engineer, CDMA Sprint Network Vision Project (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 30, 2014
New building in Plano, nice work environment. Majority of the staff consisted of contractors. As a contractor, you were expected to learn fast and then do the job with little to no supervision. Constant changes to policy's and procedures. Management that needs to learn how to lead.
One of the best telecom companies
Account Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 14, 2014
Ericsson is coming out with great products and the management is very good. I expect them to maintain market share and their premium brand. Good company to work for.
Intern
Human Resources Assistant Intern (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 9, 2014
Great work environment! I learned a lot and was given many opportunities to shadow difference departments.
Great Company
Business Analyst III (Former Employee), Overland Park, KS.May 9, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: in kansas
Challenges are limited by the individual. Closed doors only exist in the mind of the individual. Management is always concerned with your own development.

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more