Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

High stress
Assisted the lead engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TxJanuary 24, 2015
Great benefits, good pay, great co-workers, but no job security.
Amazing
Technology Manager (Current Employee), SudanJanuary 22, 2015
As I said before , best office environment . transparent , innovative
Enjoyed my time here
RNAM engineer (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great company
Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
Not very secure future
Project Construction Manager III (Current Employee), Pitssburgh PAJanuary 18, 2015
I am not sure if this is the right place for high hopes people , I do not see a forecast when I will be a blue badge employee even every one in the management telling me I am the best in the market
Overall a good company.
Principal Conssulatnt (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 16, 2015
Emergence of e new technologies is causing a lot of organization changes, strategy reviews, product roadmap redefinition etc. which is mandates cultural changes
Liked the 4 ten hour work days
E911 Test Engineer, Drive Test Support (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 10, 2015
Great work environment, loved the 4 ten hour work days. Great coworkers and location. Learned Samsung, Alcatel Lucent and Ericsson platforms.
Feature Project manaer Internship (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 8, 2015
Based on My experience in Ericsson, It's a very good place to learn and all of my co- workers are very friendly and helpful. They have a very good Management and all are very proffesional. I had a very challengabe time when i Joined and tried to learn and learn and adapt myself to the company's culture.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with cross- functional team and learn about diffenrt cultures. And also apply all of your knowledge at school in the workplace.
Ericsson
Financial Project Administrator & Coordinator (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Great Place to work. Management is great. I like the ability to work from home when needed.
Typical cubicle Farm
SD Project Manager II (Former Employee), Overland PK, KansasDecember 28, 2014
Pros: no perks
Cons: long work hours when short on personell.
It was a good experience as far as the work went, short time frames given by customer, created stressed timeline to complete tasks. By in large most of the co-workers networked with each other to help through difficult situations. Management team was ok and helpful when needed. Hardest part of the job was getting data from customer to perform certain parts of the project. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing the job on time to meet customers expectations.
great culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Plano, TXDecember 28, 2014
working at ericsson is a great experience. every day doesn't seem like just another boring day but with the culture and people at my team and department, there is never a dull day.
Hard to review
Engineer I (Current Employee), Plano, TXDecember 28, 2014
With over 100,000 employees, experiences can vary a lot.

Pros:
Great people, great place to work.

Cons:
No clear career path for developers that doesn't involve management.
Company that treats its people with respect
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Jose, CADecember 22, 2014
Pros: free coffee (multiple kinds), tea, milk, low-cost vending machines and bagel fridays
Cons: as a contractor i don't have access to benefits and cannot comment
I have been a contractor at Ericsson for 6 months and while I do not have benefits through them, I understand that they are excellent. My experience has been the excellent treatment and respect I have received for my job. As a contractor, I have been trusted with some large projects and made to feel as part of Ericsson even as a contractor.

My co-workers are fantastic. I have a pleasant working environment and everyone treats everyone else well. The hardest part of the job is ramping-up to learn Ericsson's internal software programs for day-to-day business. But with some practice, it isn't difficult to master.

The most enjoyable part of my day is the sense of accomplishment as that end of the day. I feel good about the support I have given my team.
A great company if you are part of the clique
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 17, 2014
Pros: competitive wages
Cons: quantity is valued over quality
Ericsson employees are fortunate to have the freedom to solve problems on their own. New ideas are encouraged,and for some, these ideas can lead to advancement opportunities. Trial and error is the standard problem solving approach, which can often lead to wasted time and unnecessary meetings.
School of Professionalism
Quality Manager (Former Employee), Local DeliveryDecember 17, 2014
Best company can involve you in Professionalism, Respect and Perseverance
Great benefits
Field Technician II - Cluster Lead (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 12, 2014
Ericsson provided great Medical and Dental benefits, as well as vacation and holiday pay.
I was happy at the company. I found it challengingand rewarding.
Provisioner / Business Analyst / Trainer (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 2, 2014
Pros: great health insurance
Cons: constant lay offs
I enjoyed the people I worked with and working in a team environment. I liked over coming issues and creating a quality product.
Productive and encouraging work enviornment .
Network Technician (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSNovember 20, 2014
Pros: excellent health care and benefit time.
Great health care benefits. Relaxed work culture with co-worker and management. Layoffs are prevalent at this company. However, advancements opportunities are available.
Great place to learn
Technicial Support Engineer II (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSNovember 19, 2014
Pros: clients have patience
Cons: constant broadcast of layoffs
What I have learned is that I can be an Linux administrator. Coming from a Windows administrative background, it took me a while to learn Linux administration. However I was able to overcome most of the hurdles of Linux administration.

Working with the IT provisioning teams helped me learn how to be a better Linux administrator.

Benefits are second to none.
Overall Good Company
Mindlance Contractor (Current Employee), Overland park ksNovember 18, 2014
Pros: flexiblity
Cons: layoffs every year
If they did not have layoffs that seem to be every year, this company is a great place to work, great people, flexiblity, excellent benefits.
Productivity and Communication to acheive goals.
Supply Chain Analyst - T-Mobile (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 14, 2014
Pros: flexable hours, competitive pay
Cons: not enough conversion from contractors to full time employees
Daily communications with costomer and Sales to accomplish all aspects of the supply management team.

Cross train among all aspects of supply to have a wide knowledge of skills.

Highly team oriented and a good comradery.

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more

Ericsson Salaries