Pros: hour lunch
Cons: long hours 2hrs shifts
Supervisor of Network Operation - (Technician III)
• Supervisor of Network Operations Center Technician (West Coast Team), take escalations and direct the troubleshooting, isolation and resolution of network outages and degradation within SLAs.
• Providing reports and trends to senior management and initiating change to improve the overall quality of the Clearwire network
• As a supervisor of Clearwire, my role was to communicate with vendors and delegate a plan of action to ensure the resolution of major outages on the Clearwire Network.
• Proactive monitoring of the health and status of network elements to include, but not limited to, wireless base stations and terminal units, wireless back haul, wire line transport, routers, managed switches.
• Products support includes Transport Services: Fibe Optical, Microwave and LEC backhaul (including but not limited to DS1, DS3, and OC12) Hardware: Ciena,Cisco, Juniper, Ekinops. Nortel and Ceterus units. Dragon Wave, Motorola Orthogon, Eband and Redline.
• Troubleshooting of IP networking to Support of 802.16 Wimax Networks.
• Documentation of all technical issues/solutions in company ticketing Services Now.