Ericsson

Ericsson Employer Reviews

Pays fairly well
Contractor for Sprint (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2014
Friendly people and supportive management staff. I enjoyed working at this company
My work at Ericsson
Senior IP/Microwave Transport Network Engineer (Former Employee), Middletown, NJJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: freedom to develop workable solutions and good technical guidance
Cons: too much meetings and short term contracting
From day one I was tasked with planning and designing Ip Transport Network to support eveolving 4G LTE for Sprint, MetroPCS and AT&T.

I took my time to study the work ethics and Ericsson work style and adapted to it evolving as one of the finest designers and Transport Network Engineer.

I mastered the products, help in certifying it and used my in-depth – more... analytic skills to develop confidence in customers in the products and service – less
Level II Network Engineer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: hours, type of job, independence, no micro managing, no sales goals.
Cons: work schedule (days i work)
Ericsson is a really great place to work. I love what I do and I look forward to coming to work on a daily basis. Management is really awesome, My co-workers are amazing and everyone is real friendly and helpful. Since I started here I have learned more about telecommunications then I ever new and I learn more everyday.
Very well work culture and environment alongwith balanced personal life
IT Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJanuary 9, 2014
Very well work culture and environment alongwith balanced personal life
Best place to work
RF Engineer II (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 2, 2014
it is best place to work and I enjoy flexible schedule.

work comes first..need to resolve issue..no matter..
It was a fun place to work.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Richardson, TXDecember 30, 2013
A great place to start out right out of highschool. I learned alot.
Managed the network infrastructure buildout for the Sprint LTE overbuild in TN and KY 1600 sites
August 2102 contractor, August 2012 - Present FTE (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 30, 2013
I was completely self managed. I was one of two people that had backhaul experience in the beginning of this project. I mentored others as the project staffed up.
Fortune 500 Communications Company
Sourcing Manager (Former Employee), Research Triangle ParkDecember 30, 2013
Excellent workplace, strives for excellence with excellent compensations and management.
Productive and funny place
Glow Networks Rep (Current Employee), Plano, TXDecember 21, 2013
Productive and funny place.One of the best telecommunication company in the middle east. Highly recommended
Good
Field Technician (Current Employee), FloridaDecember 19, 2013
Pros: ---
Cons: ---
Working on LTE, CDMA and iDEN.............................................................................
A learning experience
Field Service Intern (Current Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CADecember 18, 2013
I'm in the internship program and I've learned a lot since starting here. Ericsson is a great company with extremely generous benefits. The only down side is that interns don't qualify for such benefits. Other than that, it's a great company to work for.
Transmission the work to the company in Greece
Internship_Test Engineer (Former Employee), Test EngineerDecember 16, 2013
During the work transmission, the communication skills with the Greek people is the most important things, except for technical support.
From my point of view, as a developing engineer or a test engineer, though the programming skills is needed, the communication skill with the manager and workmates is also very important. Update what was in progress – more... make me do more productive work everyday, and change the direction of the work as soon as possible. Also, expressing my work to workmates is also very important, because the project will be finished by the whole group, not only me.
So the hardest part of the job, also the most enjoyable part of the job is that communication is much more important in the project progress. – less
Stressful environment to work in
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSDecember 12, 2013
Pros: lax work hours
Cons: too many overseers
Due to the amount of systems required to complete your job functions, there was little on the job training provided.
Productive and helpful work environment
BCAM CDMA Product Management Intern (Former Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 28, 2013
In my time as an intern at Ericsson, they were a fantastic company to work for. I felt comfortable going to my boss with any problem I encountered and asking for assistance.

Further, my managers were always ready to make suggestions on different approaches to solve problems, and always willing to listen to the ideas that I came up with and let me pursue – more... that avenue to its fruition.

If the rest of the company is as respectful, insightful, and innovative as the team that I had the pleasure of working on, then this is an ideal place to work. – less
Diverse opportunities & decent compensation
Technology Architect/ Software Project Manager (Current Employee), DallasNovember 21, 2013
Aggressive work culture. Very agile company compared to the size of the company. A lot of opportunities in different areas. Work life balance is not the best though but overall great place for career advancement.
Good
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaNovember 20, 2013
Scope for growing in various domains.
Diverse organization with learning scope.
Neat atmosphere, poor leadership
Project Administrator (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 18, 2013
A typical day at work consists of uploading documents, updating dates, and checking off completed work. I've learned that communication is poor within a telecommunication company. My coworkers are great but the leadership is lacking.
fun time
intstaller /rigger (Former Employee), Kingston, NYNovember 15, 2013
Pros: meal alloance
Cons: time for resfreshment an mind eas
sports time intraction an gaming etc well its been a sucess been there at the company like family been there under one umbrella
very friendy team and too much job to handle for big customer
Lead Service Delivery Managers for TELKOM Group (Former Employee), Ericsson IndoneisaNovember 13, 2013
working in customer support is always tough and changeable with a lot of emergencies and task to do for one of the biggest operator in the word but friendly environment and good team always make it easy to work .
Typical Day
Radio Access Network Engineering Intern (Current Employee), PlanoNovember 11, 2013
• Perform integration of new eNodeB's and supported RAN network
• Uploading and running scripts from remote location to eNodeB's
• Assisted and tested new Smart Laptop scripts that integrated a 2nd cell to an existing, live eNodeB
• Troubleshooting and adjustment of eNodeB's along with site equipment
• Support with automation of solutions, including – more... documentation of methods and procedures
• Training and support of engineers moving from WCDMA to LTE integration – less

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more