Ericsson

Ericsson Employer Reviews

Good company, good people, good benefits
- (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 2, 2014
The people are great and management is focused on the right things - company growth.
Great Experience
Engineering Intern (Current Employee), PlanoFebruary 28, 2014
 Software loading, configuration, integration with Ericsson third-party and customer systems and upgrades
 Performing system audits and troubleshooting
 Experience with the automation testing tools like Pure load to test the traffic loads
Productive, Professional, Fun and Innovative
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: great workers, shared knowledge, growing and competitive
Cons: stability is never a certainity with the economics we face.
Great company to work for, talented group of professionals!
Technology leader
Solution Architect (Former Employee), Overland Park, KsFebruary 26, 2014
Ericsson is a leader in Telecommunications HW and SW, s well as services. Plenty of opportunity to develop your skills set.
Enjoyable experience.
Customer Project Manager II (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: none i experienced.
Ericsson did not micro manage their employees which was quite enjoyable for myself.
culture
Assist to the line manager on the recruiting work (Former Employee), C04February 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch, social benifit
Cons: health care plan
good culture and well organization
good training system
open communication
very nice job/ loved it
Contractor (Current Employee), New Orleans/ Louisiana/ Mississippi marketsFebruary 14, 2014
enjoyed all aspects/ worked from home/ 50-60% travel/ plenty of online training
Good, professional place to work.
Project Manager (Current Employee), San Juan, PRFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: international company
Cons: lack of stable structure- constant management changes
Flexibility for a work-life balance is offered and valued at the company. There are a lot of standard procedures which assure we all work cohesively. I have had the priviledge to work with very competent resources from all over the world. There is a good work environment and we all get along very well.
Decent place to work
Program management, Process management (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 10, 2014
One might get lost among the many employees in the company. Most ppl work from 8-5, so the work-life balance is good.
good management
AT&T 4G LTE Foreman (Former Employee), Los Angeles,CAFebruary 7, 2014
good pay good management support.
we work a lot of overtime they know how to prepare the
installation.
Wonderful culture, family-like environment
employee (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: culture, local management, location, work environment, benefits
Cons: product decisions
Best company I've ever worked for. Management had a real understanding of what was important to keep employees happy and motivated. The work was interesting and the culture inviting. Absolutely hate the company went under here in the states.
A great global company to work for.
Vice President Human Resources (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 3, 2014
Ericsson provided me many opportunities to develop my competencies - which included an assignment abroad in London. I enjoyed being part of a multi-cultural company.
very poor upper management
Construction Manager (Former Employee), Detroit, ChicagoJanuary 29, 2014
One of the most non professional company's I have ever worked for. Upper management doesn't have a clue how to build a site!!!!!
“Great company to work for”
RF ENGINEER (Former Employee), PLANOJanuary 27, 2014
People know what they are doing most of the time. Everyone is helpful when your new and let you get your legs underneath you. Easy to learn anything they throw at you. If you can read and follow a line you can do almost anything here.
Cons – Its a come and go at the basic level of the company.
Great company to work for
Learning & Development Manager/Consultant (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 25, 2014
I enjoyed working for a Swedish company because of the diversity. This was a great experience in understanding the wireless industry.
Delivery Managment work days
Order Fufillmet Specialist III (Current Employee), Plano, txJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: new experiences and always learning
Cons: issues with freight fowarder
I start my day by running a report of open orders. my responsability is create deliveries(pick up request) and send emails to the warehouse to process my deliveries orders, create shipment order, the export documentations, etc. send emails to UPS to pick up my orders. follow up with my deliveries. I would say the hardest part of my job is to keep our – more... inventory sync, problem solve with deliveries issues. I enjoy problem solving. Encounter an issue, then solve it and create process. – less
Fun place to work. Great team ethics
Document Retention / Contract Administrator (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: they laid off frequently. they transferred me over to sprint, where i'm currently employed.
8 hr shifts. I learned a lot about cell pone operations. The hard part about the job was customer service with the irrate landlords. I enjoyed reaching our teeam goals and being rewarded for it.
Pays fairly well
Contractor for Sprint (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2014
Friendly people and supportive management staff. I enjoyed working at this company
My work at Ericsson
Senior IP/Microwave Transport Network Engineer (Former Employee), Middletown, NJJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: freedom to develop workable solutions and good technical guidance
Cons: too much meetings and short term contracting
From day one I was tasked with planning and designing Ip Transport Network to support eveolving 4G LTE for Sprint, MetroPCS and AT&T.

I took my time to study the work ethics and Ericsson work style and adapted to it evolving as one of the finest designers and Transport Network Engineer.

I mastered the products, help in certifying it and used my in-depth – more... analytic skills to develop confidence in customers in the products and service – less
Level II Network Engineer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: hours, type of job, independence, no micro managing, no sales goals.
Cons: work schedule (days i work)
Ericsson is a really great place to work. I love what I do and I look forward to coming to work on a daily basis. Management is really awesome, My co-workers are amazing and everyone is real friendly and helpful. Since I started here I have learned more about telecommunications then I ever new and I learn more everyday.

About Ericsson

Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our – Read more