Erie County Medical Center Corporation Employee Review

View all Erie County Medical Center Corporation reviews

They don't care about their employees or their families.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Alden, NYAugust 9, 2013
If you work for this corporation don't get hurt while working for them. They tell you in orientation that all will be taken care of and you have job security if you get hurt. However as soon as you go out on compensation it's another story. They send you a letter in the mail telling you you're a valued employee to reapply after you are finished with tour workers compensation and are released. Then they don't even look at your application after you reapply telling you they need someone with more qualifications. Also trying to find work anywhere else is impossible as well.
I was very good at my position I gave it mg whole heart and went above and beyond to do my work and anything else that was asked of me! I provided more than excellent service to residents, patients and their families. I worked very well with my coworkers and worked many overtime hours to cover for people who were unable to come to work. Residents and families loved me! So this corporation does not care and will not take you back if you get hurt. They hold it against you even though legally they are not supposed to. There's always a way around it red tape is pretty sticky and hard to see through.

Other Erie County Medical Center Corporation Employee Reviews

It's all who you know
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 3, 2017
Management is not fair to employees they supervise. Some people get away with murder because the management doesn't want to deal with them, while others who work hard are left to pick up the slack. You do not get rewarded for doing a good job, only by having attitudes or temper tantrums. Management needs more training on how to be professional. Workers dress like slobs.
Pros
Occasional free lunch
Cons
Where to begin
I love working here
LPN (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 25, 2017
I love working here! Everyone is very nice and the patients get the upmost care from the staff. The benefits are amazing also. If you like overtime their is a lot of opportunity
Pros
Pleasant work environment
Cons
Benefits, pay