Erie and Niagara has been serving the insurance needs of families and businesses in New York State for more than 135 years. We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefit package. Erie and Niagara Insurance Association is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a conscientious, enthusiastic, career-minded individual focused on excellent customer service! The Underwriting Assistant is responsible for assisting in underwriting activities within the scope of authority.
- Handle incoming calls from agents
- Process policy quotations
- Prepare written communications
- Review and approve policy endorsement requests
- Deliver exceptional customer service, while meeting deadlines
- Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Two years of demonstrated excellent customer service
- Ability to make decisions regarding company policy in a timely and effective manner
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a "paper-less" environment
Please Note: this is not a commission based position
Qualified candidates may submit their confidential resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Human Resources.