ERMC Employee Reviews

No room for advancement
Director of Security (Former Employee) –  Somewhere, USAJuly 22, 2017
Worked for this company for 8 years and was promised a chance of advancement which never came to fruition. The upper level management was reserved for family members who had little to no experience or education. The pay was sub par and you were expected to perform menial tasks on a daily basis. The corporate leaders used to come to the site and actually yell at the staff because they didn t know who they were. This company could have been so much better if they aligned themselves with core leadership principles and practiced what they preached. There were a few corporate leaders such as the security and legal individuals who made working at this company palatable.
Pros
Individuals within the corporate office who actually lead by example
Cons
Too numerous to list
Less than Mediocre Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJuly 12, 2017
This was a mediocre company to work for. Although the direct staff you work with are good, the overall company does not care about you as an employee and keeps guards at a low pay that is not even comparable to what guards are being paid in the area. They kept saying they were going to give raises but after 2 years we had yet to see it. They use the stall tactic to keep their employees from quitting.
Pros
Good direct employees
Cons
low pay, cannot carry to protect yourself; you basically are a glorified babysitter with no authority
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 26, 2017
Working at ERMC has provided me the opportunity to meet new people and prevent theft. I check identification to ensure the age requirements are met. There isn't a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part is stopping theft.
Terrible company to work for.
Maintanence (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 11, 2017
They don't give raises, if they do it's a nickle but that's few and far between. They act as though it is the best place to work and the employee's think they are above you it's very disgusting how they act. If you are a full time employee you can only get 36 hours a week and you cannot get overtime.
good comapany
PLC Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2017
Work standard is good, management is good ,i was fully enjoyed this job , i started my work in dfw airport aftter that they shifted me to dallas love field airport
Enjoy the work experience and meeting grest people
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 1, 2017
A great learning experience, had the opportunity to meet and work with some amazing people, enjoy my work schedule, develop very good relationship with coworkers, we all had the mind set of a team work team players which made the atmosphere very Pleasant environment
Pros
That that extra 5 minutes on break or for lunch
Cons
If you did not bring lunch it was very expensive to buy lunch
Great friendly enviroment
Supervisor of Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 24, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was Interacting with the customers on a daily basis and developing relationship with them as well as other employees
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
inaffective business operations
Good jobs with reasonable benefits
Lead Work Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 19, 2017
I leaned a great deal about airport facility maintenance at ERMC. Most of the positions at ERMC are for contract sites, so length of employment can vary per the individual contract.
I dealt with both management and service technicians on a daily basis in both positions I held at ERMC.
I enjoyed working with ERMC employees and with our primary customer, DFW International Airport.
Special Serivices
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 5, 2017
It is a wonderful national company to work for. Assign schedules and exceeded customer expectations as follows: Oversee cleaning staff to ensure quality of work, conducted monthly service quality audits, classroom training of both new hires and active employees, determined equipment needed for each account, conducted equipment maintenance schedule, Interviewing potential candidates, motivate employees, Delegated duties to special service team, implemented budgets, GA reports, projected revenue, inventory control as well a developed bidding tools, agreements, company policies and procedures
Pros
Work in a stand alone environment
Cons
Lack of support as company is out of town
fun place to work and great people to work with
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJanuary 25, 2017
The environment was great and my coworkers, including my supervisor. I loved working there, just can't get enough hours.
Pros
I loved working there, great boss and coworkers and the job of cleaning.
Cons
not enough hours
nice place to work
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 23, 2017
Good company to work for. no real pressure as long as the conveyor system was up and running, also good supervisors, hardest part of job was making repairs will system was running
Pros
flexable hours
Cons
health care
Great work place
Securty Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 28, 2016
can control your hours work with my school schedule. the employees there are great we all get along and understand each other have to be able to read most of the task that the boss give to use which is not a problem
Fun, productive yet overwhelming environment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Des Peres, MONovember 26, 2016
• A typical day at work was overwhelming and predictable
• I learned that cleaning is not as simple as it seems at home
• Management was reasonable and fair
• Coworkers come and go
• The hardest part of the job is cleaning weekend food courts
• The easiest part of the job was mornings and tray room where your cleaning trays
Pros
Customer Interaction
Cons
Short breaks, Overwhelming Environment
Great Place to work
Security Officer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 16, 2016
This was a great place to work for. I was a manager and was burned out because of all the changes that were being made in upper management and people calling off work and having to work almost 24 hours a day 7 days week and no time to just relax.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Healthcare, Overtime
Temporary Job
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILOctober 2, 2016
A typical day at work would go by typically fast. I learned that as long as you do your work you should do okay with the company. Management did not have good communication. My coworkers and I worked together to finish task.
Pros
Cons
no advancedment
Good pay
Jet Bridge Technician (Current Employee) –  DFW International AirportOctober 1, 2016
Great place to work , fast pace most day's with service calls, learned how to be very efficient and precise on JB calls. Management always there to help in situations in need of a major decision to keep things moving properly.
Steady hours. Low Pay for industry Type.
Porter/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 29, 2016
The company is a contractor. It does little more than payroll, and an unhelpful HR department. They let their customers set their employee's payrate. So pay is bad. The people I work with are mostly great. The work is very physical. The breaks are too short. 1 half hour lunch, and two tens.
Pros
Great Coworkers, two weeks paid vacation
Cons
low pay for the type of work. short breaks.
Productive work place
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MISeptember 21, 2016
Great environment, good people. Work was easily learned and well maintained. The staff was great and management was great at keeping workers satisfied.
best job and career
janitorial supervisor (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAAugust 7, 2016
working with this company was the best my lunches and breaks were on track I didn't have anyone bothering me this company really looked at my productivity and how I performed
Pros
good paychecks, great hours, excellant customer service, and osha training
Cons
job locations and new hires through company
Ensuring that the mall is running in an orderly fashion. Providing great customer service to all tenants as well as customers.
Assistant Operations Director (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIAugust 3, 2016
A typical day at Brookfield Square consist of ensuring that the mall looks presentable for a wonderful shopping experience, the best customer satisfaction guaranteed, as well as communication with Contractors. I learned to handle many situations related to Security such as dealing with threats, to planting flowers in the Landscaping department. I can clean various items and I'm very hands on with fixing multiple things. Managers are awesome and my co workers are great, I try to accommodate all their wants and needs. If I had to say the hardest part of my job has to be pushing myself to become greater because nothing comes easy. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to give the next person opportunity in a particular department that you once worked in.