Ernst Metal Technologies is a specialty metal stamping supplier to the Automotive Industry specializing in tight tolerance and difficult forming parts.
There is an immediate opening on 2nd shift for an experienced production stamping supervisor. 2nd shift is 3:00-11:30 and any overtime hours.
In this position, all 2nd shift people will report to the 2nd shift Stamping Supervisor. The 2nd shift production supervisor reports to the Production Manager. This is a long term, permanent position on 2nd shift. There will be Third shift position beginning in 2014 with the same job description. There are three main functions of the job: supervision of employees, checking quality of the parts produced, and troubleshooting dies and equipment.
1. Demonstrated Experience in stamping management is required for both Transfer and Progressive dies. Progressive experience in stamping is press operator, then promoition to group leader, then supervisor. OR experience in stamping as tool maintenance or tool/die maker then promoition to tooling group leader or production supervisor/group leader.
2. High level of technical ability in problem solving of die issues and machinery issues.
3. Supervisor or group leader experience is required.
4. Quality experience is required in a TS-16949 environment. Reading prints and using basic measuring tools is required. CMM experience is a big plus.
5. Candidates must be able to pass a physical examination and drug screen.
Please respond with resume and cover letter to this ad.