eRp International, LLC Employee Reviews

Awesome Company to work for
Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDJanuary 15, 2018
Great company to work for with a great support system. Benefits are all inclusive and rate of pay is very competitive. I have enjoy every minute working with this company.
ERP International
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MD 20707December 14, 2017
It a good company and will work with you should any home situations come up. This company also worked hours that the employees could work. Day to day work was not stressful.
Pros
Schedule
A great company with integrity.
Medical Coding Auditor (Inpatient) (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Great company, great benefits. Provides a conducive work environment that enables employees the ability to perform to standard. Provides opportunity for growth.
Pros
great benefits
Lack of Management & Poor Work
Medical Records/Admissions Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 22, 2017
Stressful. The management lack the ability to lead and not only did he lack management skills himself he was very cut throat. A typical day was 10 hours. I would come in and get work handed down and I had to admit patients as they came in. the most enjoyable part was meets military and their families.
Pros
worked with Military & their families
Cons
Money. Poor Management
Best employer in 24 years of employment
Referral Management Nurse (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJune 28, 2017
I have been extremely spoiled working for ERP International. This is by far the best employer I have worked for in 24 years. Extremely employee friendly. Very supportive & knowledgeable administration.
Military contractor
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Travis AFB, CAMay 11, 2017
Worked as a "mid-level." If you don't have experience working with the military, strongly consider your decision. This is not the type of company that is employee-oriented, but rather, strongly military-oriented. Should issues arise, support for the employee's side of the issue will not be attended to.
Pros
Benefits decent
Cons
As stated above
Contract Position
Medical Logistics Hazmat Issue Point Manager (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLApril 15, 2017
7-4 position working in a warehouse semi-air conditioned environment, great co-workers, good pay, low-benefits, no sick leave, have to take PTO for Federal holidays.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Low benefits
I was a telework graphic artist
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 7, 2017
I was under utilized and found myself with little to no work on a regular basis. I left to find consistent work. Other than that there was no real interaction for complain about erp.
Good employer
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDDecember 14, 2016
Good employer, contractor for military base left me alone to do my job no micro manage.
Trained front desk personnel in collection of insurance data, updated computer system.
Great Company and Great Culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 17, 2014
I have been working for ERP for a couple of years now and love it. They always respond quickly when I have questions. Pay and benefits are fair and they seem to really reward good work. The corporate staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend working or them.
Don't work here!!!!
LPN Case Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLAugust 25, 2013
I worked for this place for @ 2 very long months. Be prepared for little to no training, cattiness, being talked down to by management, favoritism and a LOT of unhappy nurses. Turnover is VERY high because of the above. You are forced to take their insurance, resulting in a pay cut. I luckily found other employment quickly and would never recommend working for this company at this location.
Pros
There are a few amazing people there.
Cons
Mon-Fri 0800-1630 schedule, no overtime.
Fun place to work!
Functional Analyst (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 8, 2013
I can honestly say the owner of ERP, LLC is a very caring person. He will come to site and take employees out for lunch and have an open ear.
Nice and friendly environment
Administrative Assistant Internship (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 17, 2012
A typical work day for me is laid back. I complete my work that is sent to me via email every day. I'm learning productive information every week. The management in my office is awesome. All of my co-workers are greeat and have a super personality. There is nothing hard about my job, once I'm trained, things flow smoothly. I honestly enjoy my job from the time I get there til i leave,