eRp International, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Don't work here!!!!
LPN Case Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLAugust 25, 2013
I worked for this place for @ 2 very long months. Be prepared for little to no training, cattiness, being talked down to by management, favoritism and a LOT of unhappy nurses. Turnover is VERY high because of the above. You are forced to take their insurance, resulting in a pay cut. I luckily found other employment quickly and would never recommend working for this company at this location.
Pros
there are a few amazing people there.
Cons
mon-fri 0800-1630 schedule, no overtime.
Nice and friendly environment
Administrative Assistant Internship (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 17, 2012
A typical work day for me is laid back. I complete my work that is sent to me via email every day. I'm learning productive information every week. The management in my office is awesome. All of my co-workers are greeat and have a super personality. There is nothing hard about my job, once I'm trained, things flow smoothly. I honestly enjoy my job from the time I get there til i leave,
Great Company and Great Culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 17, 2014
I have been working for ERP for a couple of years now and love it. They always respond quickly when I have questions. Pay and benefits are fair and they seem to really reward good work. The corporate staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend working or them.