ERS Employee Reviews

Supportive and several opportunites for growth
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 20, 2017
Being a supervisor for Geico ERS is very fast paced. Constantly opportunities for growth to advance you career. ERS is known for change so being flexible is a must. Geico overall is a supportive, family oriented company.
out of business
Contract Clerical Technician (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 30, 2016
great people learned to do data entry and sort and inspect parts. did filing and paperwork worked 5 days a week and weekends if needed but ended up going out of business
Not a fun place to work it's grimy
Sprint Finance Agent (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 13, 2016
I did not like my job just dealt with it. Was doing work of the managers that was not approved by cooperate.The only thing I can really say about my job that I liked was my coworkers. Other then that I would not ever recommend this job to no one .
Team Leader
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJuly 5, 2016
Developing and building team members to help them become better collectors so they can hit monthly goals.
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
Lost main client
Great Environment
Project Engineer II (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAJune 25, 2016
Collaborative and respectful, upper management cares a lot for their employees which I find rare in a consultancy. A little too driven by the money to be innovative, although they do listen to any idea to expand
Us dept of education
Administrative Wage Garnishment Rep (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILJune 5, 2016
I was able to gain excellent knowledge on a government portfolio and excelled in my positions. I learned many aspects of the US DOE student loan process and met many great people and friends in the industry.
Pros
Flex Schedule
Very enjoyable company
Dispatcher/Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Muscatine, IAApril 15, 2016
Very enjoyable company to work for. Hours are great, pay is great. Very personable co-workers. Management is very nice and welcoming. Relaxed but fast pace job.
productive and the work was great
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 10, 2016
It was a productive place to work and I really enjoyed the work I had to do. It was fun. We all had fun working there. But if I truly want to be honest to myself and truly be honest to the people who ask me what it is about the place that I like and don't like and how that effected what I thought of the place, Then I would have to say every place I have been, this is the first time I had a full time job, all the others were through temp agencies. The work that I did, and the people that I knew at ERS, otherwise known as Clover Technologies Group, made that place the best place I have ever worked for, but the management and people who run the business, made it the worst place I have ever worked for
Pros
free lunches every now and then, sometimes cut work short and got to go out back and play games
Cons
Managment lied to everyone who works there and kept lieing
Very up beat
Representative (Former Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 2, 2015
Go into work sign on to the phones, and answer calls for customers who are broken down on the side of the road for entire shift. Once shift is over clock out and leave.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Started great ended bad with micro-managing and very strict point system
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAOctober 27, 2015
I loved working their in the beginning with the original owners. I felt more appreciated and trusted with lots more responsibilities. The original owners also showed more appreciation with Christmas bonuses,Christmas parties,summer picnics,quarterly lunches.They were very approachable. That lasted for about 4 years until they sold to an investment firm from out of town.I went through several investment firms until our #1 competitor bought the company. It seemed to me near the end of my employment their that once you were their for any significant time and at the top of your pay scale people were getting terminated quickly. |I enjoyed my job but always felt on edge near the end.
New experiences everyday, Upbeat enviorment
ERS service representative (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 7, 2015
Different daily routines,enjoyable colleagues, very encouraging management with lots of room for growth in the company.
Pros
room for growth
n/a
Customer Advocate (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 18, 2015
keeps you busy for the day.having the challage to be able to provide the correct svc that the customer is in need of and making sure they are in a safe enviroment.
Great Job
Title Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Woodrige IlSeptember 12, 2015
taking inbound and outbound calls there is no hard things about my job i enjoy working with my co-workers. I help students bring there loan current so they can go back to school also i enjoy work with management we have our bad day but with hard work you can make some good money
Pros
You can make good money
good environment
Electronic Sorting Laborer (Former Employee) –  grantsville utahAugust 24, 2015
good work environment, skilled management, hard work but made learning a new skill set interesting. Would recommend them as an employer
Excellent company!
Pipe Welder (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 3, 2015
This was the most excellent company I worked for in starting out my career as a pipe welder! The CEO, Management, coworkers, human resource and just everyone was professional and concerned about their employees, especially what could make the job better and how to keep the staff morale going.
Pros
EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT!
Cons
NONE
AAA is a great company to work for
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaMay 6, 2015
Whether you are an experienced professional or in the early stages of your career, AAA is a great place to build and expand your career.
This is a great job to advance in but you have to be willing to adjust to a lot of changes
Senior Customer Finance/Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 14, 2015
A typical day at work is calm and busy. I have learned to adapt and adjust more different things that is going on. Management is okay but it is always changing. The co-workers are okay it is always best that you stay to your self but you can form some great friends. The hardest part of job is multiple changing. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendship and having a job.
Pros
friendships
Cons
change/ pay scale
part time pay for full time work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 9, 2015
Work is week to week and often you don't know if you're working on monday until sunday night. Expect long travel time. mileage is paid at $0.31 p/mile with a cap at $15 and often I am asked to drive over 100 miles round trip per day. Hours are 8-4, but you only get paid for 7 hours because of lunch and breaks, so once you include travel time you could be looking at 7 hours of pay for 10 hours of your day or more making it difficult to find a second job.
Pros
4 day work week. Free lunch on some projects. meet a lot of different people
Cons
part time pay for full time hours, no chance of advancement, lots of mileage on your car, bosses don't answer phone, inconsistent work rate
job is great, management is THE WORST.
Specialized Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 17, 2014
The owner of this company will promise you many sweet things, and not deliver on a single one. he will use you up completely if you let him. they treat their employees terrible. they will not hire women for any positions aside from the paper department. if you are put in the paper department, you will be lucky if you are even allowed inside the building. right before i was layed off, i spent 3 months in Iowa on a big job only to come back and be told i wasnt allowed in the main building anymore and i had to work in the back garage, with no running water and port-a-potties. this is not a job you can do without running water. im pretty sure its illegal to not provide running water to your employees, ESPECIALLY when working with harmful chemicals. the owner has also had numerous osha investigations.
Great group of people to work with.
Workforce Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GANovember 13, 2014
Everyone was a team player for sure, we had fun ever single day on the job, it was not a job that you were tired of getting up in the morning to go to at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERS. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval