ERS Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVDecember 16, 2017
Working for the company was not the best experience for me.
I am hoping there is a change in the work culture to encourage rge employees and boost morale.
Pros
On the field. Opportunity to meet people
Cons
Poor Managment. No benefits
Copier
Copier Technician (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 19, 2017
I had issues with the hours, worked minimum of twelve hours a day and I worked seven days a week for a month straight. It's a very mindless job and very easy.
Pros
Hour lunch and easy
Cons
Mandatory Overtime.
inconsistent policy
Collection Specialist/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  darien ilJune 5, 2017
Very inconsistent policy and bonus structures. Hired everyone they could thru a mass hiring period with promises of better bonuses but never put anything in ink. Managers were not knowledgable let alone
motivating or encouraging
Pros
decent salaries flexible schedules
Cons
unmotivating atmosphere sweat shop atmosphere where everyone is on top of each other
Wonderful atmosphere to work in. I've gain and shared a lot of knowledge proficient to my job description.
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 16, 2017
Fast pace environment. Being able to put yourself into the customers shoes and give he/ she the justification they are seeking. Based on making since the customer is satisfied with level of service provided in a timely manner.
Pros
No limit on money to be made
Cons
No benefits commission based
Supportive and several opportunites for growth
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 20, 2017
Being a supervisor for Geico ERS is very fast paced. Constantly opportunities for growth to advance you career. ERS is known for change so being flexible is a must. Geico overall is a supportive, family oriented company.
Family
Sales (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 22, 2017
Its good to work there
Never had any problems
Fun place to work
Its all about cars and parts
Easy job not hard to sel a car everyday
out of business
Contract Clerical Technician (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 30, 2016
great people learned to do data entry and sort and inspect parts. did filing and paperwork worked 5 days a week and weekends if needed but ended up going out of business
Not a fun place to work it's grimy
Sprint Finance Agent (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 13, 2016
I did not like my job just dealt with it. Was doing work of the managers that was not approved by cooperate.The only thing I can really say about my job that I liked was my coworkers. Other then that I would not ever recommend this job to no one .
Team Leader
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJuly 5, 2016
Developing and building team members to help them become better collectors so they can hit monthly goals.
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
Lost main client
Great Environment
Project Engineer II (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAJune 25, 2016
Collaborative and respectful, upper management cares a lot for their employees which I find rare in a consultancy. A little too driven by the money to be innovative, although they do listen to any idea to expand
Us dept of education
Administrative Wage Garnishment Rep (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILJune 5, 2016
I was able to gain excellent knowledge on a government portfolio and excelled in my positions. I learned many aspects of the US DOE student loan process and met many great people and friends in the industry.
Pros
Flex Schedule
Very enjoyable company
Dispatcher/Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Muscatine, IAApril 15, 2016
Very enjoyable company to work for. Hours are great, pay is great. Very personable co-workers. Management is very nice and welcoming. Relaxed but fast pace job.
productive and the work was great
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 10, 2016
It was a productive place to work and I really enjoyed the work I had to do. It was fun. We all had fun working there. But if I truly want to be honest to myself and truly be honest to the people who ask me what it is about the place that I like and don't like and how that effected what I thought of the place, Then I would have to say every place I have been, this is the first time I had a full time job, all the others were through temp agencies. The work that I did, and the people that I knew at ERS, otherwise known as Clover Technologies Group, made that place the best place I have ever worked for, but the management and people who run the business, made it the worst place I have ever worked for
Pros
free lunches every now and then, sometimes cut work short and got to go out back and play games
Cons
Managment lied to everyone who works there and kept lieing
Very up beat
Representative (Former Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 2, 2015
Go into work sign on to the phones, and answer calls for customers who are broken down on the side of the road for entire shift. Once shift is over clock out and leave.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Started great ended bad with micro-managing and very strict point system
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAOctober 27, 2015
I loved working their in the beginning with the original owners. I felt more appreciated and trusted with lots more responsibilities. The original owners also showed more appreciation with Christmas bonuses,Christmas parties,summer picnics,quarterly lunches.They were very approachable. That lasted for about 4 years until they sold to an investment firm from out of town.I went through several investment firms until our #1 competitor bought the company. It seemed to me near the end of my employment their that once you were their for any significant time and at the top of your pay scale people were getting terminated quickly. |I enjoyed my job but always felt on edge near the end.
New experiences everyday, Upbeat enviorment
ERS service representative (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 7, 2015
Different daily routines,enjoyable colleagues, very encouraging management with lots of room for growth in the company.
Pros
room for growth
n/a
Customer Advocate (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 18, 2015
keeps you busy for the day.having the challage to be able to provide the correct svc that the customer is in need of and making sure they are in a safe enviroment.
Great Job
Title Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Woodrige IlSeptember 12, 2015
taking inbound and outbound calls there is no hard things about my job i enjoy working with my co-workers. I help students bring there loan current so they can go back to school also i enjoy work with management we have our bad day but with hard work you can make some good money
Pros
You can make good money
good environment
Electronic Sorting Laborer (Former Employee) –  grantsville utahAugust 24, 2015
good work environment, skilled management, hard work but made learning a new skill set interesting. Would recommend them as an employer
Excellent company!
Pipe Welder (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 3, 2015
This was the most excellent company I worked for in starting out my career as a pipe welder! The CEO, Management, coworkers, human resource and just everyone was professional and concerned about their employees, especially what could make the job better and how to keep the staff morale going.
Pros
Everything was excellent!