ERS Employee Reviews

Very up beat
Representative (Former Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 2, 2015
Go into work sign on to the phones, and answer calls for customers who are broken down on the side of the road for entire shift. Once shift is over clock out and leave.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Started great ended bad with micro-managing and very strict point system
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAOctober 27, 2015
I loved working their in the beginning with the original owners. I felt more appreciated and trusted with lots more responsibilities. The original owners also showed more appreciation with Christmas bonuses,Christmas parties,summer picnics,quarterly lunches.They were very approachable. That lasted for about 4 years until they sold to an investment firm from out of town.I went through several investment firms until our #1 competitor bought the company. It seemed to me near the end of my employment their that once you were their for any significant time and at the top of your pay scale people were getting terminated quickly. |I enjoyed my job but always felt on edge near the end.
New experiences everyday, Upbeat enviorment
ERS service representative (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 7, 2015
Different daily routines,enjoyable colleagues, very encouraging management with lots of room for growth in the company.
Pros
room for growth
n/a
Customer Advocate (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 18, 2015
keeps you busy for the day.having the challage to be able to provide the correct svc that the customer is in need of and making sure they are in a safe enviroment.
Great Job
Title Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Woodrige IlSeptember 12, 2015
taking inbound and outbound calls there is no hard things about my job i enjoy working with my co-workers. I help students bring there loan current so they can go back to school also i enjoy work with management we have our bad day but with hard work you can make some good money
Pros
You can make good money
good environment
Electronic Sorting Laborer (Former Employee) –  grantsville utahAugust 24, 2015
good work environment, skilled management, hard work but made learning a new skill set interesting. Would recommend them as an employer
EXCELLENT COMPANY!
Pipe Welder (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 3, 2015
This was the most excellent company I worked for in starting out my career as a pipe welder! The CEO, Management, coworkers, human resource and just everyone was professional and concerned about their employees, especially what could make the job better and how to keep the staff morale going.
Pros
EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT!
Cons
NONE
AAA is a great company to work for
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaMay 6, 2015
Whether you are an experienced professional or in the early stages of your career, AAA is a great place to build and expand your career.
This is a great job to advance in but you have to be willing to adjust to a lot of changes
Senior Customer Finance/Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 14, 2015
A typical day at work is calm and busy. I have learned to adapt and adjust more different things that is going on. Management is okay but it is always changing. The co-workers are okay it is always best that you stay to your self but you can form some great friends. The hardest part of job is multiple changing. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendship and having a job.
Pros
friendships
Cons
change/ pay scale
part time pay for full time work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 9, 2015
Work is week to week and often you don't know if you're working on monday until sunday night. Expect long travel time. mileage is paid at $0.31 p/mile with a cap at $15 and often I am asked to drive over 100 miles round trip per day. Hours are 8-4, but you only get paid for 7 hours because of lunch and breaks, so once you include travel time you could be looking at 7 hours of pay for 10 hours of your day or more making it difficult to find a second job.
Pros
4 day work week. free lunch on some projects. meet a lot of different people
Cons
part time pay for full time hours, no chance of advancement, lots of mileage on your car, bosses don't answer phone, inconsistent work rate
job is great, management is THE WORST.
Specialized Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 17, 2014
The owner of this company will promise you many sweet things, and not deliver on a single one. he will use you up completely if you let him. they treat their employees terrible. they will not hire women for any positions aside from the paper department. if you are put in the paper department, you will be lucky if you are even allowed inside the building. right before i was layed off, i spent 3 months in Iowa on a big job only to come back and be told i wasnt allowed in the main building anymore and i had to work in the back garage, with no running water and port-a-potties. this is not a job you can do without running water. im pretty sure its illegal to not provide running water to your employees, ESPECIALLY when working with harmful chemicals. the owner has also had numerous osha investigations.
Great group of people to work with.
Workforce Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GANovember 13, 2014
Everyone was a team player for sure, we had fun ever single day on the job, it was not a job that you were tired of getting up in the morning to go to at all.
Call Center Representatives
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 24, 2014
The duties were to interact with the customers to deliver information in answer to general customer inquiries, invoice questions, orders, and customer complaints. Everyones main aim is to project the professional organization image through telephone interaction and handle customer complaints and offer suitable proper solutions
Pros
great job
Cons
n/a
Like Home
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 14, 2014
Working at ERS was like a home away from home, everyone knew everyone and got along just fine. Loved the prizes we would win from customer feedback
Pros
prizes
Cons
short break
Employment Services Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAAugust 5, 2014
Excellent opportunity not only to develop the skills you have but the opportunity to develop an entirely different skill set. Opportunity to learn and grow
Good employer for partime work.
Retail Reset Specialist (Current Employee) –  Selinsgrove, PA and surrounding areas.May 21, 2014
Great company--I am working for them currently.
I usually work 28 hours a week. I am currently just looking for occasional partime work to do in addition of this.
Pros
good starting rate
Cons
no advancement & you work as an independent contractor.
Sprint Agent (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 21, 2014
This location worked well with my hours and my experience. I enjoyed the experience of meeting new people and helping others troubleshoot various problems they may have had.
work schedule was not very flexible
Supervisor/Collector (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, NYOctober 26, 2013
Schedule was not flexible , but management , and he staff work very nice
Very stressful place to work at times but overall a great job with team work.
ERS Dispatcher GEICO (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 21, 2013
I liked this job because I was able to communicate with people all around the world and work as a team with my co-workers. I learned a lot while working with this company, I learned mostly how to make my customer service even better than it was before starting.
fast paced
slickline operator (Former Employee) –  PASeptember 7, 2013
good company to work for training was top notch,management really cared about safety and well being of employees.long hours,people I worked with were the best part of the job
Pros
traing and saftey programs
Cons
pay scale