ERT Employee Reviews

World Leader in Clinical Trial Data Management.
Data Quality Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 7, 2015
I came to work for ERT, when my previous company PHT was merged with ERT in 2015.

ERT and PHT work both in the ePRO industry, and the management of clinical trial data for pharmaceutical companies.

When I started at PHT in 2012, the company was doing roughly. Lots of data mismanagement, and clients whom were not happy with the management of the clinical trail data. After an intense 2 weeks at the company, the CEO at the time and the Client were very pleased with the expediency in which we resolved the issues. I went full time after 5 months at the company, something I was working hard towards.

As the company PHT began to rise from the issues of 2012 , so did my responsibilities. I became more knowledgeable in clinical trial matters. Not just the management of data, but the development process of the studies prior to being active. I was continually in demand by our international project teams, for the work I was putting out.
It became more challenging as the years progressed, but I dived into every situation open minded. I made myself available for my colleagues from Project teams to Support staff. I guided Junior team members in the Data Quality Specialist department, in the understanding of studies and their approach to cases and task management.
When the PHT merged with ERT, I felt as if things in the company changed, not all for the good. Staff were leaving at a enormous rate prior to the merger, review process was completely changed, with no opportunity for a one on one with my manager. The environment did not feel the same to me any longer; I hardly worked
  more... with my immediate team members, communications seemed to have been less through phone calls and more through massive email chains(which caused confusion for many team members), and my growth and progression in the company felt stunted.  less
Emergency Response Therapist
Emergency Response Therapist (Current Employee) –  Sterling ColoradoAugust 5, 2015
Experience with emergent counseling for clients struggling with severe psychosis, suicidality, substance abuse, attempted suicide and family crises. Working as an Emergency Response Therapist brought experience in the process of hospitalization (for high risk clients), diversions and outpatient care. Emphasize on lest restrictive level of care needed based on 27-65 statute training in Colorado.
Pros
healhcare
Cons
hours (24 hour on call shifts)
Collections
Business REP, Dish Network (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 20, 2015
Wish they didnt take work from home away. I was more productive in a more closed environment. Also shouldnt have sole to third party company.
It is a very good company.
Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 13, 2014
It is a very responsive company and their HR/admins sincerely serves their employees with in the boundaries of the resources made available to them. They have a very flexible training program. What more can an employee ask for!
Sr Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJApril 1, 2013
ERT is passionate and committed about transforming the way you conduct the drug development and healthcare efforts. Understanding that you need the most accurate, cost-effective and convenient support systems to collect timely, regulatory-compliant data. You expect unparalleled service, proven process and leading technology managed by professionals, ensuring our pledge to you of “getting it done right.”
Productive and fun workplace. Lots of sports activities and parties
Validation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater NJFebruary 28, 2012