ES3, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

Good company to work for
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAJuly 1, 2016
Everyone work well together, the hardest part is working 7 days sometimes, the most enjoyable part of the job is helping and solve customer service issues, the management team work well together
Pros
Take care of there employee
Cons
it is about the numbers not the personnel
Inventory Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  York, PAAugust 14, 2015
productivity, is the challenge which make it hard to do the task at hand, it is always about volume.
could be a place to stay if they knew their employees
Productive and fast-paced work place
Selector (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 18, 2012
ES3 provided pallet jack certification, and great job training. They made sure you really knew how to do the job before they put you out on the floor. Management was always around when you needed them and always answered all your questions. Fellow co-workers we're always a great bunch, everyone always created a great work atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was the work itself, its not easy. Lifting up to 65 lbs. all night and building 7ft pallets stable enough to handle the turns on the pallet jack.
Pros
great compensation, helpful management
es3, LLC
Automated Case Pick Specialist (Former Employee) –  York, PAFebruary 1, 2013
Watching automation perform. I learned a lot about robots and automation. The management was okay. Not really hands on. I made great friends with my co-workers. the hardest part of the job was the long hours. The most enjoyable was being part of ground breaking new technology in the manufacturing industry.
Pros
the salary and gaining the knowledge of warehousing and automation.
Cons
the management, long hours
Rewarded for our hard work
Operations supervisor (Current Employee) –  York, PaJanuary 11, 2013
ES3 is a great company to work for and they are at the forefront of automation grocery and logistics.
Pros
great people and fun learning environment
Cons
long hours, swing shifts.
Overall a decent place to work
Warehouse Selector (Former Employee) –  York, PASeptember 1, 2014
I worked here for 2 1/2 years and at first it wasn't that bad, but as time went on, the overall environment and pay scale rapidly decreased.
From new age to the old way - C&S/ES3
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 4, 2012
I entered as a lift operator and last held the position of Inventory Supervisor. I was encouraged to use my education and improve with new skills such as learning how to use PL/SQL.

Up until my last two years, management was respected among all levels of the company. After a massive flux of C&S management was introduced, that rapidly deteriorated. A lot of audits that I helped to established were practically eliminated for nothing more than the fact that C&S management did not like the results. I watched as several of my co-workers changed their ethics to, what appeared to me, save their jobs.

I loved the initial atmosphere and the understanding that everyone held the same goals from top to bottom. The VPs I came to know where some of the most down to earth, common sense, and encouraging business professionals I had the pleasure of knowing. Too bad those traits did not trickle down to but a few persons.

I gave everything I could until my ethics were put to the test. I performed my duties to the best of my abilities and I held back. I will at least say that I knew what was happening and that I was not kept in the dark when it was decided to part ways.
Pros
use of technology and robotics to be more productive and efficient
Cons
reverted to c&s tactics, wasted potential of employees to keep c&s ideals and management enthroned

2.7