ES3, LLC

ES3, LLC Employer Reviews

Rewarded for our hard work
Operations supervisor (Current Employee), York, PaJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: great people and fun learning environment
Cons: long hours, swing shifts.
ES3 is a great company to work for and they are at the forefront of automation grocery and logistics.
Productive and fast-paced work place
Selector (Former Employee), York, PAJuly 18, 2012
Pros: great compensation, helpful management
ES3 provided pallet jack certification, and great job training. They made sure you really knew how to do the job before they put you out on the floor. Management was always around when you needed them and always answered all your questions. Fellow co-workers we're always a great bunch, everyone always created a great work atmosphere. The hardest part – more... of the job was the work itself, its not easy. Lifting up to 65 lbs. all night and building 7ft pallets stable enough to handle the turns on the pallet jack. – less
From new age to the old way - C&S/ES3
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee), York, PAJune 4, 2012
Pros: use of technology and robotics to be more productive and efficient
Cons: reverted to c&s tactics, wasted potential of employees to keep c&s ideals and management enthroned
I entered as a lift operator and last held the position of Inventory Supervisor. I was encouraged to use my education and improve with new skills such as learning how to use PL/SQL.

Up until my last two years, management was respected among all levels of the company. After a massive flux of C&S management was introduced, that rapidly deteriorated. – more... A lot of audits that I helped to established were practically eliminated for nothing more than the fact that C&S management did not like the results. I watched as several of my co-workers changed their ethics to, what appeared to me, save their jobs.

I loved the initial atmosphere and the understanding that everyone held the same goals from top to bottom. The VPs I came to know where some of the most down to earth, common sense, and encouraging business professionals I had the pleasure of knowing. Too bad those traits did not trickle down to but a few persons.

I gave everything I could until my ethics were put to the test. I performed my duties to the best of my abilities and I held back. I will at least say that I knew what was happening and that I was not kept in the dark when it was decided to part ways. – less