ES3 LLC Employee Reviews in United States

If you like drama ES3 is for you
Repack selector (Former Employee) –  ES3 York, PennsylvaniaMarch 20, 2016
If you like drama, backstabbing, favoritism etc. You'll love ES3. The pay is horrible. Nobody got a raise in 2015. Insurance benefits are expensive. Dirty warehouse. Employees show up high and nothing is done about it. I used to love it there. It's a total shame.
Pros
Free lunch from time to time
Excellent company
Auditor, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  York, paMay 19, 2015
I loved my employment through ES3 up until I had to leave due to medical concerns unrelated to the job. The staff is all courteous, hardworking, down to earth folks. Wages are quite competitive to the area standard. Their benefits package was great. Management communicates directly each day with everyone to keep things running smooth. Hard work is rewarded by genuine promotion potential, which I experienced firsthand while I was there. It is also the only company I have worked for that had enough sense to have an actual training staff instead of depending on their already busy employees to take on the responsibility. Their company safety and procedure policies are thoroughly promoted throughout their facility.
Wonderful company. I wish I was in a position to apply with them again, but alas, I live too far away now.
Es3, LLC
ACP Automated System Operator (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 14, 2015
I worked long hours, I learned everything I know about warehousing I learned at ES3. I had good, supportive managers that encouraged me often to better myself and move up the ranks in the company. My coworkers varied because of the diversity present, off the incentive floor everyone was working well overall.

The hardest part of my job was working the 12+ hours a day, but the most enjoyable part was having the good balance of working days to off days.
Pros
Extreme diverse working environment, good compensation, encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Long work hours, subpar benefits
Fast Paced
Pallet Jack Operator (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 19, 2016
Operate the pallet jack to pick up and drop off merchandise from the warehouse to the truck. i learned all about time management proper lift skills and the importance of maintaining physical health.
Pros
good pay extra hours
Cons
long work week sometimes working more then 16 hours
bad workplace
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 27, 2016
the management is horrible they cut corners and they have their favorites, everyone else is mistreated completely. they say open door policy is in effect but 9/10 they door is closed. Thy management are all friends in real life and take each other words/side over anyone elses.
Very poor and one sided management, no advancement opportunities.
Lead Auditor (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 11, 2014
The phrase "look the other way" has never been more prevalent in reference to this position. While adhering to company guidelines/procedures, i.e. doing "the right thing, the right way, all the time", we were encouraged to do the antithesis of that daily. Whether it's playing favoritism to certain employees, being chastised for maintaing a safe work environment, or having a multitude of co-workers acting as your boss, I would not recommend this facility unless you enjoyed the popularity contents, drama, and backstabbing of high school.
Pros
there was usually free coffee.
Cons
salary. also see review below.
Great company
Incentive Selector (Former Employee) –  York, PAMarch 22, 2012
I was hired as an Order Selector back in October of 2011. I actually enjoyed my short stay working for the company. Everything seemed to be kept up with very well, and there weren't an noticeable problems among the workers. Management was respectful and helpful with most issues.
Pros
great pay, great benefits, fast paced environment, friendly work atmosphere
Cons
difficult training (order selector)
ok to work for
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  York, PASeptember 3, 2013
this work place was good to work for and then new management took over and its sliding down hill. plus there is no room for advancement and you get no life outside of work. i loved working with my co workers always got along with then and enjoyed working with them. A typical day was routine day in day out start with a preshift meeting and then go to work we would go to the leads desk pick up tags for the door numbers and do that for 10 hrs. i learned when i was their is how to drive power equipment and how to tag the right pallets with correct UPC numbers. hardest was trying to hit the numbers they wanted and we would get unloads that we had to break down, loads would come in with different UPC'S/different product mixed through the skids. i liked the most is co workers they would help you if you had a skid fell over or if you had a issue with a skid and i would do the same for them.
I dont recommend anyone work at es3
selector / trainer (Former Employee) –  york paDecember 5, 2012
i was a selector for es3 for over 2 years and trainer. the management staff sucks and don't care about u or ur family. the pay can be good but u work really hard and long hours with sometimes manditory 6 days a week for months. if u have a personal problem and need time off they will fire u. and u are always getting hurt, they send u to there doctor and the doc sends u back to work saying ur fine.
Pros
good pay
Cons
unorganized work place and bad management
Productive, Generally fast paced work.
Repack Associate (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 28, 2013
A typical day at work. Ready Set Go.
Generally fast paced, Sometimes an over abundance of work. Rare times of lack of work.
Work day usually consisted of Selection till finished. Clean up and leave, Which at times made for long days or periods of time of short days. But over all pretty constant.
Management was ok most of the time. Handled big topics swiftly. Smaller topics could take some time or more than one attempt.
The hardest part of Job. Being able to reach product safe. and also being able to comply with safety rules. Otherwise climate was hard to deal with. Sometimes very very cold in the winter, and extremely hot in summer months. But then again it is a warehouse. Very little air movement in department I worked in.
Most enjoyable part of Job. Co-workers they can make or break enjoyment at work.
Pros
employer would provide special lunches at times to celebrate goals
Cons
healthcare choices too expensive. length of distance from department to bathroom facilities
avoid at all cost
ic (Former Employee) –  york paOctober 27, 2013
This is a good company for induvidual who has no family, hobbies, but have alcohol problem, drug problem , criminal record preferebly sexual offences. Everyone have 11 to 14 hour shifts promotions only given to people who are friends with manager or sleeps with supervisor. Its doesn't matter how hard u work its NOT going to be egnaledge. If you ll get hurt which u will they put u on the light duty and eventually fire in about 2 or 3 monthes. Oh they will make it so it your foult. Good luck
Pros
convenient location
Cons
to many to list
Safe place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  York, PAApril 16, 2015
ES3 is a fast paste work place we all work as a team Mangmnt. treated us with the most RESPECT overtime when ever yes this place also so feed us but we had to punch out for lunch tho lol
Pros
free lunches
Cons
had to clock out for lunch
Avoid at all costs
IT Staff (Former Employee) –  Keene, NHMarch 27, 2013
Regardless of how hard you work and you still do everything that your boss asks you to do at the drop of a hat, you will never get promoted. There is also a lack of training whenever new software is implemented thus a typical day consists of fixing disasters that could've been avoided if people just strategically planned things through.

Also when things go wrong (and they almost always do), the mangers are VERY quick to put the blame on you to cover up their inability to solve problems. When do you fix things for them, they take all the credit.

Pay is low especially for the amount of stress you have to go through and mostly because of this, the turnover rate is sky-high. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for employment.
worst place I ever worked for
ACP Generalist (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 21, 2013
The pay was good compared to what most other plasma are paying, but once you found out all the "fine print" required to get that pay it doesn't add up. The working conditions are very bad, people carry pipes on them just because of how dirty and moldy it is inside. The hours are terrible and the only way you can advance is if you're kissing the right butt or sleeping with the right person. 85% of the people that work there are back stabbers.
Pros
they occasionally give away cool free stuff
Cons
to many to list
Fast paced work place!
Management/ Order Selector (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 11, 2012
Typically work day can be long or very short, depended on the order for that day. I learned new systems with this company that i didnt know or understood before. Management and Co-workers were all one in the same, we all did the work. I worked hard to prove to higher-ups that i can become a team leader myself, which i felt was the hardest part.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
stable work hours
Fast Paced and well managed
Sanitation crew (Former Employee) –  York, PAMarch 26, 2015
Fast Paced environment, each work day is different. As in most companies, something should and could be changed. Safety is stressed on a daily basis.
es3 will make your bank account swell
order selector (Former Employee) –  York, PAFebruary 5, 2015
working at es3 was very physically demanding, and you were compensated generously for it. if you got what it takes, then es3 is the place to be.
No life
Selector (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 26, 2014
Never know when your going home. Managers lie all the time. Dangerous work place. Always getting pay cuts or trying to make work more difficult to earn money. Getting injured will get you fired.
Cons
working there.
Large company with many opportunities
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 11, 2012
very fast paced and goal oriented. learn various computer tracking systems and how to complete many warehouse jobs.
management is demanding within reason to complete the goals.
Pros
good pay scale, advance when qualified
Cons
warehouse temperature
Worst Company to work for Ever....
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 29, 2012
ES3 Strives to be the best in the industry but falls flat, as it has no moral values to show to potential employees. they will terminate your position for no reason or at best with no notice just to prove a point to other employees. I hope people stay away from this company and there parent company C & S wholesalers.
Pros
there were none to review about
Cons
managment changes daily, no one knows what there doing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ES3 LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7