ES3 LLC Employee Reviews

Good place for learn and make good money
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 4, 2017
I driving electric pallet jack in this company and my title are tower selector I picking almost 3800 cases per day. Is a really good job, comfotable to learn new experience
Great place to worl
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  York, PAApril 14, 2017
It was an great experience working there. I learned a lot how to work on an electric pallet jack and how to build pallets. I would still be there if I didn't move.
Great place
Unloader/receiver (Current Employee) –  York, PAMarch 20, 2017
Great jobs, with great pay, under great management. I have been working there for 9 years now and this company knows how to take care of their employees.
cant have much of a life to work there
Lead Auditor (Former Employee) –  Strinestown, PAFebruary 6, 2017
wouldn't recommend working here if you have a family. but if you want to make good money then i would recommend going here. you must be a hard worker an have good attendance
OK Company
Automation Technician (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 18, 2017
This was a warehouse maintenance job that required a lot of mechanical ability in many areas but the job was not as challenging as i wouldve liked.I left to find a job that was better suited to whag i want in a career.
Decent pay
Tower tier selector (Current Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 16, 2017
Warehouse grocery distribution, incentive based pay for selectors, picking full case orders, job is physically demanding but pay is decent, although benefits could be better.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
sometimes difficult to get full 40 hour week
Exciting
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  York paNovember 29, 2016
Everyday was something different. The same cases but different pick order very fast moving environment. Great pay structure with the performance pay. Driving forklift sit down stand up and electrical equipment.
bad company
Automation Technician (Current Employee) –  York, PAAugust 30, 2016
Very bad environment. High turnaround shows bad attitude toward employees. No one last for long time here and your good efforts are not respected at all. Good pay and some interesting work schedule is only what keeps people of coming back to work. There is a job security but only if you lucky to survive scrutiny of daily mismanaging.
Pros
Good pay, time of by default
Cons
No labor rights acepted
motivational, structural
Dock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 28, 2016
The army was my life when i was in. I have learned a lot from the army such as self discipline in all aspects and how to maintain good structure it was one of the best decisions i have ever made.
Fast Paced
Pallet Jack Operator (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 19, 2016
Operate the pallet jack to pick up and drop off merchandise from the warehouse to the truck. i learned all about time management proper lift skills and the importance of maintaining physical health.
Pros
good pay extra hours
Cons
long work week sometimes working more then 16 hours
bad workplace
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 27, 2016
the management is horrible they cut corners and they have their favorites, everyone else is mistreated completely. they say open door policy is in effect but 9/10 they door is closed. Thy management are all friends in real life and take each other words/side over anyone elses.
If you like drama ES3 is for you
Repack selector (Former Employee) –  ES3 York, PennsylvaniaMarch 20, 2016
If you like drama, backstabbing, favoritism etc. You'll love ES3. The pay is horrible. Nobody got a raise in 2015. Insurance benefits are expensive. Dirty warehouse. Employees show up high and nothing is done about it. I used to love it there. It's a total shame.
Pros
Free lunch from time to time
Transportation Supervisor.
TRANSPORTAION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  York, PAMarch 3, 2016
ES3 is a good company to work for if you do not have a degree beyond high school. Pay is satisfactory and so are benefits. Working conditions and hours for all salaried employees could use improvement. I noticed ES3 at times hired people who were very "under qualified."
Pros
Pay, Benefits.
Cons
hours
Excellent company
Auditor, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  York, paMay 19, 2015
I loved my employment through ES3 up until I had to leave due to medical concerns unrelated to the job. The staff is all courteous, hardworking, down to earth folks. Wages are quite competitive to the area standard. Their benefits package was great. Management communicates directly each day with everyone to keep things running smooth. Hard work is rewarded by genuine promotion potential, which I experienced firsthand while I was there. It is also the only company I have worked for that had enough sense to have an actual training staff instead of depending on their already busy employees to take on the responsibility. Their company safety and procedure policies are thoroughly promoted throughout their facility.
Wonderful company. I wish I was in a position to apply with them again, but alas, I live too far away now.
Es3, LLC
ACP Automated System Operator (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 14, 2015
I worked long hours, I learned everything I know about warehousing I learned at ES3. I had good, supportive managers that encouraged me often to better myself and move up the ranks in the company. My coworkers varied because of the diversity present, off the incentive floor everyone was working well overall.

The hardest part of my job was working the 12+ hours a day, but the most enjoyable part was having the good balance of working days to off days.
Pros
Extreme diverse working environment, good compensation, encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Long work hours, subpar benefits
Safe place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  York, PAApril 16, 2015
ES3 is a fast paste work place we all work as a team Mangmnt. treated us with the most RESPECT overtime when ever yes this place also so feed us but we had to punch out for lunch tho lol
Pros
free lunches
Cons
had to clock out for lunch
Fast Paced and well managed
Sanitation crew (Former Employee) –  York, PAMarch 26, 2015
Fast Paced environment, each work day is different. As in most companies, something should and could be changed. Safety is stressed on a daily basis.
es3 will make your bank account swell
order selector (Former Employee) –  York, PAFebruary 5, 2015
working at es3 was very physically demanding, and you were compensated generously for it. if you got what it takes, then es3 is the place to be.
its a mans job
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 27, 2015
I love the work but that job Is not for women. product is to heavy
Working here is like strolling through the projects. Who knows whether you'll make it home.
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 5, 2014
For anyone working warehouse. It doesn't get worse than this place. The pay is fair for warehouse work, but management who trains you expects a better performance out of you than what they can do themselves.

The incentive based pay leads to arguments, obscenities being screamed and you're basically running around the warehouse the whole night. This isn't an exaggeration.

Very high workplace incident tally. There's always people on light duty. Always accidents. Always damaged product.

If they could stand to profit a few less $ per hour, they'd save thousands in medical bills, product damages and training new people since this place is a revolving door.

If you're lucky enough to make it past the first few weeks of training you're doing good. But you need to make at least 100% productivity every week. And if you have a week where you don't. It's a write up and a stern talking to about why you didn't.

You have people popping over the counter speed to try and make 100% productivity because their productivity is at 98% for the week.

They are no scheduled days off like a normal warehouse where X and X are always your days off. Your schedule runs like working at a fast food restaurant. You don't know what your days off are for that week, til that week. And guess what don't make plans and check that schedule everyday. Because the day before your day off when you go to make sure you're off tomorrow, you're now scheduled to work.

Break rooms look like pigs work there. The microwaves will probably give you a disease. And you have people stealing lunches out of the
  more... refrigerators.

There's not enough equipment for everyone. So get there way early otherwise you'll be walking the warehouse looking for a electric jack. Which will probably affect your productivity score for that week.

Oh and if you get hurt. It's not their policies as to why you got hurt. It's your fault. They basically make you say that on your accident forms.

I'm not sure how this place is still operating. It's like a 3rd world country inside.
Pros
Absolutely none.
Cons
Short or no breaks, people popping speed to make qouta, people stealing lunches, people yelling obscenities with threatening bodily harm, poor management with no concern for your health and well being, high injury rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ES3 LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3