ESAB

ESAB Employer Reviews

I enjoyed all aspects of this job. The environment ,co-workers and managers
Material Handler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 17, 2014
Pros: family and friends day at the civic center
The day started 8:00a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with some over-time. I learned to use the computer to get shipping labels for shipping welding equipment to different locations.I enjoyed working with my managers and co-workers. I passed the work-keys test while employed at ESAB.
Pleasant Environment but not welcoming to change.
Analytical Chemist (Former Employee), Hanover, PAJanuary 28, 2014
The people remaining there were wonderful to work with. But there is a union in place with that company that causes alot of tension for new hires trying to make a difference in the company. The company has been downsizing for years too, so there is no job security there at all. Such a shame for a once great company that was bought out by COLFAX which – more... is just trying to squeeze every penny out of the company and has no interest in its employees. – less
Great job
Tool Crib Attendant (Former Employee), Florence, SCJuly 30, 2013
Great job, moved away and ended up going back to school. Good pay for a Florence area job
Solid company but career advancement is limited
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Hanover, PAMarch 15, 2013
Pros: training events, tuition reimbursement, talented peers and higher level managers.
Cons: limited career advancement, commnication gap found in the work place.
Hands on supervision of hourly work force provided much interaction and leadership opportunities to grow my subordinates.
I learned team building skills provide stronger results to the overall benefit of the employees and the company financial objectives.
My peers are talented and the next higher level managers are good mentors. However, the career – more... advancement potential is limited.
The hardest part of my job is the communication gaps found in a 24 hour operation. At times, the various shifts do not all communicate the same or detailed, which is cumbersome at times.
The best part of my job is when we get customers who send us letters telling us how good our products are. – less
Great job!!!
CNC Operator/Machinist (Former Employee), Florence, SCApril 30, 2012
Its a very flexible company to work for. The value and respect their employees, and their company policies reflect that.
End to end E.R.P. replacement, logistics overhaul, new office setup
Project Manager (Former Employee), London, muliple European sitesOctober 16, 2013
My role in this instance, (it was my second work placement with ESAB), took me all over Europe working next to some skilled and strongly driven people.

It began with a requirement to source, fit out and make ready a new Head Office in Switzerland as part of the high level deliverable project milestones. I worked alongside H.R. in locating & securing – more... a suitable building that met and eventually exceeded our scorecard selection criteria. After the office fit out (infrastructure, decoration, furniture & equipment), a locally based I.T. service & support partner was found with an agreed service level contract drawn up & signed off by the business unit.

Elsewhere, I.T. infrastructure was required within our own existing setup and with our 3rd party suppliers who worked alongside us. The range of upgrades covered warehousing & logistics, pan European datacentres, EDI, replacement & ongoing support of legacy E.R.P. systems.

Management of these services & upgrades were just some of the critical path items I got involved with.

3 new stocking distribution centres were setup and maintained by full time & contract personnel. This was just part of a company total restructure which had decided to upgrade, apply & educate using LEAN practices, revamp it's financial footing & payment processes. In short, it was a 4 year undertaking in my tenure to prepare the company for a successful Management buyout which happened in 2012.

The most enjoyable part was the " pressure " I put myself under to recognise the differences & methodologies that were not standard in the U.K. such as the reliance on dish fed services & related infrastructure.

The hardest part, if it could be called that, was maintaining the simultaneous deliverables where full-time staff were not 100 % available to the project. Agreement & negotiation with management brought this around to an eventual satisfactory conclusion or the employment of work arounds with dates / availability. – less
Team work
Officer at R & D Centre, Industrial Gas Equipment (Current Employee), Kolkata, West Bengal, IndiaMay 20, 2013
Pros: new product development
Cons: delay
Willing to work in team and love to work engagement,
The day which is typical seating in place without any hard work.
Learned many unknown things about gas equipment systems .
Management is ok.
My co-worker are helpful.
The hardest part of job nothing.
Enjoyable part of job engagement.
Empresa boa para trabalhar
Inspetor de qualidade (Former Employee), Contagem, MGAugust 28, 2014
Pros: organização na empresa
Cons: não havia vale refeição
Na Esab meu dia era bem corrido, fazia inspeção da qualidade em vários setores. A gerencia era bem tranquila e meus colegas de trabalho também. Não havia parte difícil e o agradável era tudo, pois era tudo que eu gostava.
Bra arbetsmiljö
Ordergranskare, Ingenjör Nuclear (Former Employee), Perstorp, MMay 24, 2014
Pros: inga fördelar.
Cons: inga förmåner
Trevliga arbetskamrater.
Hade kontakt med min chef och arbetskamrat från Nuclear gruppen Göteborg genom att veckoarbete dit ojämna veckor i ett år, sedan hade vi kontakt via telefon och mail.
dinâmica
Operador de Máquinas (Former Employee), Contagem, MGMay 16, 2014
Pros: vale refeição
Cons: apesar do salário poderia ser maior o valor do vale refeição
Agradável, mas com dificuldades de comunicação entre gerência e funcionários....
Empresa bem estruturada e com um ótimo atendimento.
Aprendiz Inspetor de Qualidade Industrial (Former Employee), Contagem, MGFebruary 3, 2014
Uma empresa Multinacional que presa com seus objetivos e tem uma boa gerência.
Empresa boa de se trabalhar
Operador de Máquina II (Former Employee), Contagem, MGOctober 2, 2013
Pros: benefícios
Cons: administração no brasil
Empresa multi-nacional com tempo e nome no mercado, valoriza os colaboradores com ótimos benefícios.
Empresa altamente eficaz
Analista de Produção (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPAugust 7, 2013
Pros: salario
Cons: transito
Boa Empresa para se trabalhar pois cumprem com suas obrigações como empregadores.
Dia de trabalho sempre com muita responsabilidade, mas com gama enorme de aprendizado e ensinamento.
Colegas de trabalho agradáveis e companheiros.
Parte mais dificil do trabalho são os relatorios com codigos de log e erros que nao podem ser interpretados pela maioria.
Gostei – more... de trabalhar no Itau Unibanco e recomendo com certeza. – less
Ambiente de trabajo venefactorio
Ingeniero de produccion (Current Employee), Monterrey, NLEJuly 16, 2013
Pros: seguros médicos privados
Cons: se trabaja toda la semana completa
Un ambiente agradable, con muchos retos cada dia y aprender el proceso de trefilado para la elaboración de la soldadura tubular, la gerencia siempre participativa en las acciones a desempeñar, existe compañerismo para resolver problemas, y lo mas complicado es mantener el proceso en continuidad ya que las maquinas sufren frecuente mente variaciones – more... en el % de fundente que debe llevar la soldadura, y lo que mas me gusta es enfrentar retos para solucionar en beneficio a la compañía. – less
EMPRESA DINÂMICA E QUE VALORIZA O PROFISSIONAL
FATURISTA (Former Employee), Contagem, MGFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: empresa certificada iso 9000, 14000, 18000.
TIVE GRANDE CRESCIMENTO NA EMPRESA, TRABALHANDO DESDE AJUDANTE DE PRODUÇÃO ATE A LIDERANÇA E POR FIM NA ÁREA DE FATURAMENTO - LOGÍSTICA.
empresa boa para trabalhar
auxliar de produçao e carteira b (Former Employee), Contagem, MGFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: boa
e uma empresa que da estabilidade as funcionarios e preoculpa com os seus funcionarios e da gosto trabalha nela
Sou feliz e tenho prazer em ir trabalhar
Porteiro (Current Employee), Contagem, MGJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: cafe, refeição execente
Cons: terceirizados deveriam ter os mesmos benefícios
Auditoria do setor

Meu trabalho não precisou ser alterado, continuei com a mesma qualidade de sempre.

Deveria acompanhar mais de perto

Estão satisfeito e acomodados com a estrutura

Revista nas pessoas e veículos

O restante do dia.
empresa muito boa para se trabalhar
soldador,cursando tec.automaçâo (Current Employee), Contagem, MGSeptember 22, 2012
entrei na esab á 4 anos nao tenho experiência em outro lugar mais tenho certeza que é uma empresa que vai deixar saudades pois tudo que sei devo a ela.
UM BOM AMBIENTE DE TRABALHO
LÍDER DE PRODUÇÃO (Former Employee), Contagem, MGJuly 13, 2012
Pros: ambiente tranquilo e de respeito entre os colaboradores
Cons: plano de cargo e salário
UM BOM AMBIENTE DE TRABALHO, AONDE SE APRENDE MUITO COM A DISCIPLINA E TRABALHO EM EQUIPE.
A DIREÇÃO É BASTANTE ATUANTE E O RESPEITO ENTRE AS PESSOAS FAZEM COM QUE O AMBIENTE SE TORNE MAIS AGRADÁVEL.
O MAIS AGRADÁVEL É REALIZAR FEED BACK TANTOS POSITIVOS COMO NEGATIVAS PARA QUE OS COLABORADORES SE SINTAM IMPORTANTES PARA O NEGOCIO

About ESAB

The cold, hard facts are that Colfax works hard to get customers pumped up. The company makes fluid handling products, including – Read more