ESG Automotive Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to work and grow!
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 17, 2014
I've been with ESG Automotive for 3 years and I love it here! I started as a consultant and knew right away that I wanted to be a part of this company. The leadership team truly cares about all of the employees.

As the Director of Human Resources, I am biased, but we strive to offer the strongest benefits package available which includes competitive compensation; 401k match; tuition reimbursement; employee referral bonuses; medical, dental and vision insurance; and paid life insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability. We allow employees to accumulate FlexTime to use later and provide a generous time off package that allows for a strong work/life balance.

We also have fun! Each year we have 2 company outings. Last year we invited the employees and their families to a Tiger's game and a pre-game picnic at the park. We also had a holiday party at a local comedy club and had dinner, a show, and raffle for some incredible prizes.

If you are an experienced electrical engineer and want to work for an amazing company, then ESG Automotive is the place for you.
Pros
Competitive Compensation and Strong Benefits Package, Great Work/Life Balance, Opportunity for Growth and Development
Good company and good people to work with
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 17, 2014
I'll start out by saying I'm biased - I currently work at ESG as an HR Generalist and I would like others to also consider opportunities of working at the company. I can honestly say that the company's people and culture is great - the people that work here are very open and helpful. The leadership does an excellent job at providing company direction (which is rapidly growing) and their open door policy is refreshing. Engineers openings, ESG's 'bread and butter', have ample opportunities available, as you may see with the number of openings we have. If you are an engineer looking at working in the automotive industry I highly recommend you consider ESG.
Pros
Very good benefits package, competitive pay, good culture, good people, plenty of opportunities
Cons
Engineer openings are project based, but there are numerous projects available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ESG Automotive Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7