ESG Consulting Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Poor management
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 27, 2017
If you are willing to be stressed out every date and management making negative comments and give the COLD stare down, well this company has it all plus more.
Pros
It paided the bills
Cons
Stress and negative
HORRIBLE company stole my pay...!!!!!!!
Cyber Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  OHIOAugust 11, 2016
I was to work remote, was sent a laptop and offer letter. I was told my start date. I was home 2 x when they said I was to be there and start....and I worked on the laptop. .....they owe me for 5 hours or about 220.00...and refuse to pay saying the customer in Fort Hauchca.........I have their laptop and they have my money...

do not talk to Peter Harrison Technical Recruiter
ESG (Engineering Services Group) he is a terrible person...
Needs inprovement
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 8, 2016
A new call center with promise but needs a little work with their management department. Excellent location and great parking. Great starting pay.
Good people to work with
LE (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 18, 2016
A lot of time away from home. They are a small company and growing. They cover all expenses while away. The people are always friendly.
Security
Security (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 20, 2016
Basically making sure everyone had fun while being taken care in a safely matter. It can be challenging working with people that don't wanna follow proper protocol make a safe and fun environment.
Pros
Safety
Cons
People that didn't wanna cooperate
so easy
Head of Security (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJanuary 14, 2016
this is a type of job you cant mess up its cheacking bags the easyest job i have had i could do it in my sleep its so easy and the boss is cool guy to wrok for
Reliable consistent workplace
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAJuly 17, 2015
I usually work an 9 hour shift with a 1 hour unpaid break. This job keeps you occupied with numerous calls and customers who are usually in bad moods. Overall the job is consistent and nothing special. It is nice helping people at times. I really enjoy that aspect of the job. Pay is below the level I feel fits the skills fie the job. PC knowledge is a must. Must be timely and accurate. Good Luck.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
benefits and compensation
Do not use this company
WASTE WATER OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Winder,GAJune 21, 2015
This company was great at first great benefits and promised great opportunity for advancement. Company has horrible competitive pay along with not providing employees with the proper PPE to do their every day job assignments. Management is poor constant communication errors and equipment is not safe for every day use to them not providing proper maintenance or providing the proper repairs to operate safely. Very Displeased with how this company treats their employees and how they risk their health every day.
Pros
Great health insurance
Cons
Everything else!
Productive and learning experience
Collector (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 16, 2015
8-10 hours man in on dialer, help customers manage accounts and educate customers on any upcoming changes to accounts. Co workers relationship is healthy and productive everyday.
Own ESG
Security & Investigative Comsultant (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJuly 28, 2013
Local & International Assignments TV appearances, appearance in National and local newspapers
Pros
Work when needed
A company only interested in profit, not people
Materials Technician (Former Employee) –  CastlefordMay 21, 2013
I had a very stable and lengthy career in materials testing until they came along and bought out my previous employer.Though we were all assured that our jobs would be safe within a month some of my former colleagues were 'let go' and replaced by managers from another ESG office.My own role was made redundant-simply shifted to another ESG site on cost grounds..though the same efficiency could have been achieved by sending more work to my site.
I think it would be accurate to say that I was blackmailed into taking demotion and less pay under threat of redundancy,so I reluctantly had to accept or become jobless.
Then they made two thirds of the staff redundant including myself and some very experienced guys less than a year later by closing the whole materials test facility.
Nothing any manager ever said to you should be regarded as the truth.
Pros
Probably OK to gain experience before moving on careerwise
Cons
Don't work for them if you want job security
Great Company!
Co-Owner (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 28, 2013
Great place to work, was very driven for success. It was fun being a facilitator and working with companies abroad.
Pros
Flexiability, great pay.
Awesome Position
Office / HR Manager / Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 13, 2012
I love my job and would love to stay but my position was a contract position and my contract is up in a few weeks and the Board is figuring out what they are going to do.
great learning experience
sales agent (Former Employee) –  roy, utahMarch 5, 2012
Management was usually very goal oriented and willing to help you learn all you need to about product details however in my opinion they were somewhat to focused on making sales when they should have paid more attention to customer satisfaction.
Pros
flexible schedule, family environment.
Cons
not much structure as a whole, managers contradict each other.