ESG Consulting

ESG Consulting Employer Reviews

Own ESG
Security & Investigative Comsultant (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FLJuly 28, 2013
Pros: work when needed
Local & International Assignments TV appearances, appearance in National and local newspapers
A company only interested in profit, not people
Materials Technician (Former Employee), CastlefordMay 21, 2013
Pros: probably ok to gain experience before moving on careerwise
Cons: don't work for them if you want job security
I had a very stable and lengthy career in materials testing until they came along and bought out my previous employer.Though we were all assured that our jobs would be safe within a month some of my former colleagues were 'let go' and replaced by managers from another ESG office.My own role was made redundant-simply shifted to another ESG site on cost grounds..though the same efficiency could have been achieved by sending more work to my site.
I think it would be accurate to say that I was blackmailed into taking demotion and less pay under threat of redundancy,so I reluctantly had to accept or become jobless.
Then they made two thirds of the staff redundant including myself and some very experienced guys less than a year later by closing the whole materials test facility.
Nothing any manager ever said to you should be regarded as the truth.
Great Company!
Co-Owner (Former Employee), Longview, TXApril 28, 2013
Pros: flexiability, great pay.
Great place to work, was very driven for success. It was fun being a facilitator and working with companies abroad.
Awesome Position
Office / HR Manager / Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 13, 2012
I love my job and would love to stay but my position was a contract position and my contract is up in a few weeks and the Board is figuring out what they are going to do.
great learning experience
sales agent (Former Employee), roy, utahMarch 5, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, family environment.
Cons: not much structure as a whole, managers contradict each other.
Management was usually very goal oriented and willing to help you learn all you need to about product details however in my opinion they were somewhat to focused on making sales when they should have paid more attention to customer satisfaction.