ESI

ESI Employer Reviews

Admin Assist (Current Employee), Fort Collins ColoradoFebruary 21, 2013
I love working for ESI. Great Company!!!! Anyone looking for a job, we will do our best to find the best fit for you and the client.
Excellent place to work
Sales (Current Employee), ColoradoFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: flexible and adaptable to changing business climates
Employment Solutions is extremely client centric and ethical.
Great company to work for
Recruiter (Current Employee), Fort CollinsFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule, free insurance (full benefits), compensation for gas
I enjoy working here and they treat me well. The hours are good, the management is great, and the co-workers are good.
Excellent Organization
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: flexible opportunities, equal opportunity employer, work/life balance
With Employment Solutions we can see our owner living the values that he excpects us to live by, instead of just having them on a mouse pad. Employment Solutions believes and strives for work/life balance and always has the best interest of the staff.

Our team is amazing! We all work together exteremely well and have a blast. The best part of being – more... in staffing is when people get converted to their job. We are providing people with careers and jobs that will in turn benefit their life. When working with Employment Solutions you know every day that the staff is working 24/7 looking for jobs for our clients. It is very rewarding! – less
Amazing Company
Recruiter (Current Employee), Fort Collins COFebruary 20, 2013
Being a part of a family owned company is an amazing thing. After working for Employment Solutions and watching it grow year over year has been a true blessing. Everything about the way the company is ran is what makes it worth coming to work everyday and fun and exciting!

About ESI

Employment Solutions has been providing the right match between companies and employees in Colorado for nearly twenty years. Whether – Read more