eSolutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Unorganized place - poor management and training
Employee (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 17, 2017
Poor Management and Training, I worked there before and would not recommend this job to anyone who is looking for an organized company.

-They will let you go and blame you for they own mistakes
-The products are OK some times,
-Horrible company culture very unorganized place
Pros
No Pros
Cons
everything
Quality Company with Staying Power, Great Management
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSMay 18, 2015
Great company to work for. Management has a clear idea of where they want the company heading, and they actively make moves to position it for growth. 8-5 job, rarely need to work outside of those hours. Coworkers are friendly and helpful, the marketing team is small but that helps get projects finished quick.
Pros
benefits, weekends and holidays off, holiday parties
Good place to work for hard workers who are money driven
sales (Current Employee) –  olathe, ksApril 16, 2015
The owners truly care about you and your family. If you work hard and are good at sales you can make good money in just a couple years... over 100k. Every job has little things you would change but for the most part my co workers are great and the job is too. There is a lot to learn so if you like to coast by this may not be the job for you. However if you like to learn and stay challenged I would consider it.
Pros
good work environment, profit sharing, fair benefits, fun activites
Cons
base salary could be higher
Exciting product, excellent management, fun environment and family owned
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  OlatheApril 15, 2015
My cubicle is "my business" granted, its all eSolutions but working in a commission based role I control my income. What effort I put in is the result I get back and having a management team to support my business helps me to excel. Excellent work environment, opportunity to travel as well as room for advancement. I am the only person that I know that the company still will have HUGE Christmas parties. We have fun at work too with contests and a possible trip to Las Vegas for those top performers. eSolutions has changed my career focus and I love my job!
Pros
Consitent schedule with holidays and weekends off, excellent pay, supportive management
Cons
PTO is lower than national standard
Poor Management and Training
Sales (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJanuary 19, 2012
I worked there for a couple of years and would not reccommend this job to anyone who is looking for an organized company. The management is poor, the products are pretty solid, but the horrible company culture does not make it worth the pennies you will be paid.
Pros
8-5-you can leave at 5 and not bring work homw
Cons
8-5- listening to condescending managers.