Needing at least 2 people ASAP for Des Plaines, IL.
This position could be direct of Temp to hire
- Review business requirements, design documents, and code changes
- Author, maintain, & execute test cases & test plans
- Provide granular estimates and keep project plans up-to-date
- Attend project meetings & scrums
- Actively participate in QA automation efforts
- Maintain personal test environment
- Adhere to QA process & best practices
- Provide regular status reports for assigned tasks
- Successful completion of all assigned tasks
Must have experience with the following skills:
- 5 + years of testing experience.
- Intermediate- Expert SQL skills
- White box testing exposure
- Trouble shooting skills
- Operate independently with limited coaching
- Good Analytical skills who can think out of the box.
- QTP experience would be a big plus.
- Experience testing web applications is preferable.
- Any exposure to .NET, C # or Java Technologies would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree with computer science or any engineering degree is preferable.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Esolvit is a global leader in consulting, technology, application development, outsourcing and staffing solutions. ESolvit has successfully...