ESP Personnel Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very shady pay
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 8, 2017
Refuse to provide simple pay stubs detailing exact dollar per hour and amount of taxes withheld. Promise you a $50 rate and end up making $35 /hr. and then all of a sudden no one remembers quoting you $50. Classify you as travel staff when you live 10 minutes from a work place.
Pros
Daily Pay
Cons
Paid MAYBE 65% of what you are owed
Traveling to different places
CNA (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAMarch 16, 2017
As a traveling nursing you get work in different hospital and travel in different cities. You get to met different people every day and throughout your day you learn so much.
Pros
You get pay daily
Great staff and gained a lot of joy and experience from this company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAFebruary 6, 2017
Working with ESP as a registry CNA has allowed me to work in different hospitals and interact with diverse populations. I learn something from each new environment while also getting to build relationships with the facilities I work more frequently. The staff at ESP Personnel are great at maintaining communication and keeping me up-to-date on opportunities for work. Although I see it as a great benefit to working in different environments, it also feels like the most challenging. Having to be oriented for each new facility and unit, asking where certain supplies are, and adapting to each respected facilities staff can feel daunting. Doing this allows me to meet new and interesting people in the medical profession; people who are succeeding, working hard, and reaching their goals. Meeting these people truly inspire me to do better for my patients and I find that to be one of the most enjoyable parts of my job.
Pros
Schedule autonomy
Cons
Shift cancellations
certified nursing assistant
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 19, 2017
this is a excellent company to work for, you make your owe sshedule. Interview is over the phone, you go to different hospital and meet new people.They have 12 hour shift and 8.