ESP

ESP Employee Reviews

Day at ESP
ESP Staff (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJuly 15, 2015
I love working for Murfreesboro City School. Very organized establishment.
Responsible for assisting with the needs of 20+ children, grade Pre-K
Worked one on one with special needs children.
Supervised and instructed children before/after school.
Completed lesson plans and curriculum for students.
Responsible for keeping children in a safe, fun learning environment.
Productive and Professional workplace
File Clerk/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJuly 1, 2015
This company was offshore company in which I ran the office. Duties included clerical and other administrative services. I liked the job but it was temporary through temp service.
Great Kids, Not so Great environment
Teacher (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Working with the kids
Cons: Lesson Plans
I took the job at ESP since i had wanted to, at one point, be a teacher and have that as my profession, but i am glad i took a job here to show me how much i did not want that. I loved working with the kids, but i did not enjoy working with them in the education setting. There was far too much stress put on us to come up with things to teach the kids but not have it seem like teaching. It was an after school program for kids whose parents were unable to pick them up from school at the scheduled time. After a long day kids don't want to sit down and learn more things, but they were not allowed to just go outside and have fun.
Job was good but upper management always changing
MANAGER OF NEW CONSTRUCTION (Former Employee), Arlington, TxAugust 28, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: poor management
It was learning experience for me finding a better job and what I did not want in a job.
very open environment easy going and fun staff members,that you could also be friends with.
Cook (Former Employee), Bartlesville, OKJuly 30, 2014
arriving at this job prepared me mentally for what was going to happen today, because everyday was a pattern busy or not, A very repetitive job. I learned how to communicate with customers and fix problems fast and efficiently.
ESP was a very small consumer electronics distributor
Outside Sales (Former Employee), Englewood, COJuly 7, 2014
Pros: i liked the travel, it was good to be able to walk in to the owner's office and have direct conversation with him
Cons: there was no health care, no set policy concerning vacations and time off. commission were paid quarterly.
ESP's size required an everybody does everything workday. When I was in the office I did everything from taking sales calls on the phone to helping in the warehouse. I also had to care of a sales territory that included Colorado, New Mexico, Southeastern Wyoming, and El Paso, Texas.
ESP is where I learned to be a true outside sale representative. I learned the in's and out's of being on the road, sometimes two weeks at time. I also had to learn how to sell the company to potential vendors, as well to dealers.
The management structure at ESP was very simple, the owner was the manager. He was a good manager, but ran the company as "benevolent dictator". He would often ask for my input in matter's concerning the line's that we represented or wanted to represent, his word was final. As to the other aspects of the operation of the company, it was his way or no way.
As I stated ESP was very small distributor, at any given time there were only three to five employees. We were more like family than co-workers.
It was sometimes frustrating working for such a small distributor. We had to do a lot of convincing to get good lines.
The best part of this job was I had a lot of flexibility, I could spend the day in the office or there were always local dealers I could go out and call on. It was pretty much up to me as to what I wanted to do.
Very good management, great opportunities for working at great employers
Consultant Engineer (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 2, 2014
ESP treats consulting employees like the professionals they are.
Wonderful work environment.
Independent Contractor/File Clerk (Current Employee), 400 S. County Farm Rd. Wheaton IL 60187May 9, 2014
Wonderful employees and they keep me busy. Slightly repetitive, yet I still learn something new.
My review of this job was about average.
Rapid Screen Emissions Inspector (Former Employee), Earth City, MOMarch 12, 2014
My review of this employment period was above average. The managers were very kind and worked with my scheduling issues.
Manufacturer of a good product
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), West Chicago, ILFebruary 11, 2014
Company has a great product they manufacture and sell, The majority of the people are easy to get along with and work closely on a daily basis.
Work on your own with a lot of driving
Technician - PSC (Former Employee), Hollister, CADecember 2, 2013
Pros: a lot of drive time to see more of the area
Cons: driving unpaid to locations 2 hours away in a company truck
If you enjoy being on your own and driving massive miles then this is the job for you.
a pleasant place to work
Specialist (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 16, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
A typical day was coding, testing and implementing jobs into production. Scheduling same day requests.
housekeeping
cleaning suites (Former Employee), austinSeptember 12, 2013
i would go every day and clean and replace the condiments that were in the suites and i took out the trash and was over the night team
Engineering Solutions and Products.
Laid Off (Former Employee), Killeen, Tx. and KuwaitAugust 17, 2013
Pros: professional staff, professional environment, disciplined, intense.
Cons: the contract ended.
Nothing negative to say about ESP. I enjoyed every minute working here. I started as a logistician, I was responsible for the inventory on fielding missions. I volunteered for a 3 month mission to Kuwait and that turned into a few years.

I ended my tour as a warehouse manager, personally responsible for 300 million dollars worth of soldier equipment, with 100% accuracy.

The job was hot, fast paced and intense. I couldn't have been happier.
Case Management as an Independent Contractor
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Volusia County, FLJune 25, 2013
Pros: work at home
Cons: communication between management and contractors is poor; policies are constantly in flux
 Provided linkage to services for clients
 Provided coordination of services and medical appointments to clients
 Provided advocacy for clients
 Monitored Clients’ progress on Goals
 Created Service Plans with Clients
 Assessed Client needs
 Provided person-centered planning to meet goals
small company and great team
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: great environment for learning
Cons: startup environment.
build web UI, web services and database scripts end to end to develop highly scalable enterprise web products.
working here not hard
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: good managment
coming to work is a delight ,no hassles just hard working people.
Have been set a new system in China for the Company
Vice President of Manufacturing Sourcing (Current Employee), 2379 Bateman Ave, Duarte CA 91010September 30, 2012
Pros: it is freely for me to handle my work
Cons: owner is not a person being high - tech interested
Review production status daily. Costing and reviewing with Sale team weekly, Work with President for projection camparing actual production, Report to owner for sourcing and produciton processing monthly.
Have learned all the relationship and requirements from clients which existing more than 5000 retail stores in the US market.
All co-workers are in a good team, and I have set up and buying office in China for the company.
The hardest for my part of the job will be lack of high tech support system such all computers are very old and owner is not willing for addition improvemnt on this issue. Production team is intending to relocate to China and production will be closed in LA.
I am enjoying by introducing many of new manufacuters to the company as will as by sucessfully to set up a new system for operation the entire company.
Great work experience, great co-workers and management
Quality Saw man (Former Employee), Fredonia, KSJuly 12, 2012
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: cost to much to drive to work and home everyday
Moved raw material weighing hundreds of pounds to the saw mill where I fabricated them to the work orders specifications consisting of size, amount and type of material used.
A great part time job for students.
Security (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJune 18, 2012
It was a fun job that was a great experience for entry level experience.