Esperanza

Esperanza Employer Reviews

Great Experience
Instructor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2013
Pros: days and hours of work, benefits
Cons: not enough funds to continue the programs
* I really enjoyed my position as an instructor
* I learned to listen and understand each and one of our clients, instruct them and also help them how to obtain their goals.
* Management was good and always improving new techniques with our clients and also employees.
* I believe when you like a job is never hard, you always make it work.
* I enjoy – more... each and every thing of what I used to do in my job. – less
esperanza
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 16, 2013
Pros: paid vacation
Cons: no health
esperanza is a great company to work for. I would open and close the classroom. write daily lesson plans attend staff meetings. i worked with great women in this preschool. the hardest part was how physical it was. the most rewarding was building relationships with the parents and the children
Great volunteer experience and a very beneficial program.
Volunteer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 15, 2013
Pros: extremely rewarding to see them learn new things and be happy.
Cons: not enough volunteers.
This was just an unpaid volunteer program once each week for about two hours helping second to fifth graders learn who are a grade level or two behind where they should be, and then also be active outdoors with them to teach them about working and playing together as well as playing a positive role model in their lives.
Stepping Stone
Real Estate Manager (Temp) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 2, 2012
Marketing and analyzing vital information about government zoning rules and regulations, future property values, taxes, and traffic volume around the property.
Help negotiate property sales contracts, scheduling its maintenance, managing building maintenance projects, compile all data for financial reports by regularly maintaining and updating all records – more... and files.
Resolving all client conflicts and complaints.
Helps clients with all financial and operational aspects of their property collecting rent, paying property taxes and looking after the maintenance.
Advertise for lease or rent on the property, selects tenants, make rental or lease agreements, collect deposits and rent, solve tenant issues, and oversee eviction in case of violation of rent and lease agreement.
Update the owners about the physical condition of the property, any renovations and maintenance required and all financial arrangements.
Plan all maintenance and repair works with vendors, and ensures that the property at all given time is being taken care of. – less
work study program
Receptionist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 18, 2012
Pros: learned new things and bettered my skills and spanish
Cons: no cons
A typical day we did chart, data, answering calls returning calls, running errands. I learned how to do data base and also bettered my skills in excel. Management was very good they were great to work with and knew how to keep me busy. Co workers were like family everyone helped each other love the work environment. I can honestly say there was no hard – more... part of job. I enjoyed every moment of working there. – less
Always a very positive environment
Clerical and Database Support Volunteer Internship (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 11, 2012
Cons: not enough funing for my to come on board as a full time paid emplyee
fast passed, attention to detail, everyone worked as a team, very good comunication between the departments, common goals.
batalhadores
auxiliar de escritorio (Former Employee), Três Coroas, RSSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: vale alimentação
era um lugar bom de trabalhar ,sempre te ajudando, te ensentivando tive opotunidade de crescimento.

About Esperanza

Established in 1966, La Casa de Esperanza is a community-based organization committed to providing opportunities for those within – Read more