ESPN Inc

ESPN Inc Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Credit & Collection Analyst (Temporary) (Former Employee), Bristol, CTJanuary 25, 2013
I learned a lot in a such short time of period as I had an opportunity to take on many different projects.
A great deal of experience acquired
Publicist/Coordinator (Current Employee), Bristol, CTOctober 22, 2012
Pros: company picnic, disney discounts
Cons: payscale isn't competitive, opportunities for advancement are slim due to young age of upper management.
A typical day at work is filled with a variety of tasks, from website postings to schedule maintaince and writing for our company blog.

I've learned a lot about media and how to manage multiple projects and priorities.

Management varies greatly depending on your department. Some areas of the company are more 'old school' and less modern or flexible, – more... while others are the complete opposite. That is probably similar to most large companies.

The hardest part of the job is finding a work/life balance. This is a demanding company that never stops asking of you. My coworkers are fantastic though, and they make it fun!

I've really enjoyed meeting and working with so many different people in various parts of the company. There is always something new to learn or participate in, and that keeps things fresh. – less