ESPO Engineering Corp

ESPO Engineering Corp Employee Reviews

MBL is a terrible place to work!
maintenance mechanic (Former Employee), Ottawa, IlJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: uniforms provided
Cons: managment, strange people, uaw union
Do not apply for this postion if you know what your doing and have a personality. Worse place I ever worked. The people are so stuck up and snobby there. No one will talk to you or even say hi as you walk by them, never seen anything like it. They really dont want people unless your a yes person and hang out with the group leaders as they tell you their stories and personal life and dating stories and pics of the topless girls they talk to online. If you dont laugh with them or look at their pics they dont care for you even if you do your job right and fix their breakdowns. Then your supposed to stay and listen to their stories and laugh with them. I guess if you dont hang around and laugh at their stories and jokes your considered an outcast and not part of their little group. I should not have to be part of anyones group to go to work and do my job or be labeled as not a team player. I should not have to look at a group leaders nude pics of girls he dating or listen to his stories of the girls he talks to online. That is not part of my job description. Stay far away from this place. That would also explain why only the first shift maintenance has been there over 15 years and the other 2 shifts are all new people that have been there a short time. Saftey director has not got a clue about saftey or OSHA codes at all they just gave the job to one of the guys in production. All the employees who had over 15 years there where either bought out by the company or if they didnt take the buy out they had a bullseye on their back and were later terminated by somthing they made up just – more... to get rid of them because they knew to much and when new managment came in to change the place and had new ideas they had to get rid of the people who knew anything. Oh and the union they belong to is another big joke that just wants your money too. You cant go to a union meeting and park your car in their parking lot if you drive an import car or one that was made in a non union shop thats the great UAW union that you will belong to and pay dues. But they will take your hard earned money you make if you drive an import car and also work for a Jap company. So good luck people and you have been warned about this company...MBL. Be their robot and laugh at the supervisors jokes and listen to their stories or you will be considered an outcast and not a team player. – less
Productive and good atmosphere
Electronic Technician (Former Employee), Willowbrook, ILNovember 4, 2014
Pros: exposure to imaging via network
Cons: contract
It was a place where I learned how to image a computer via network. It was a good place to work.
Appreciated the growth experience
Project Manager (Former Employee), Willowbrook, ILDecember 5, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: minimal pay increases and minimal benefits
a typical day at work was challenging and unpredictable providing the opportunity for a sense of accomplishment on regular basis.
i learned a ton about all things pertaining to permitting for utilities with various and all levels of government entities including municipalities, townships, counties, states, railroads, gas pipeline companies and others. Learned to evaluate and comply with specifications and requirements of these agencies.
My co-workers were eager. enthusiastic and integral members of the team effort.
The hardest part of the job was remaining flexible to changing priorities while consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the sense of accomplishment.
Strong Skilled Recruiting Services
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee), Willowbrook, ILOctober 18, 2013
Pros: in-depth industry knowledge, established relationships with top talent & top clients
ESPO Engineering offers highly-skilled recruiting services to job seekers and employers in the Chicago-land area. The ESPO screening and recruitment process is fully comprehensive, ensuring that only the best and brightest employees are presented to fit client needs. With our in-depth knowledge and longtime history of working with Top Talent and Top Clients in the industry, we have a deep familiarity with what works and what works best. ESPO is a staffing firm that delivers top results quickly. Whether you are a job seeker looking for more career growth, or a company looking to hire top talent, ESPO can be a tremendous go-to resource. It has been my pleasure to work at ESPO for over 27 years, helping connect top talent and top companies.
Excellent at Finding me a Job
Mechanical Designer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: very responsive, reliable, trustworthy
Espo Engineering was very fast in finding me a job. I am a Mechanical Designer with skills in AutoCAD, Solidworks and Pro-E and there were several interviews that Espo was able to line up for me. I have been happily employed and have enjoyed working with Espo Engineering throughout the entire process. I highly recommend them if you are looking for employment in the Chicago area.
Great Resource for Job Seekers
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: skill-set matching, several job opportunities, career development
Espo is a great resource if you are a job seeker looking for a position in the Chicago-Land area. Espo Engineering has positions in the fields of: engineering, manufacturing, IT, architecture, construction and clerical administration. They place individuals on a contract, contract to permanent and permanent (direct hire) basis. They are knowledge staffing and employment professionals who have been in business in the Chicago area for over 50 years. Their staffing services are top-notch and they work one-on-one with job seekers to find the best fit for career development.
productive & quiet poe
Desktop Technician/Drafter (Former Employee), Willowbrook, ILAugust 15, 2013
Pros: quiet office, nice people, free breakfast on fri :)
Cons: hrs are not secured, not much company growth, compensation
productive when work is available and quiet. managers are nice and understanding. It was nice learning a new type of drafting.
Good
Drafter (Former Employee), Willowbrook, ILNovember 8, 2012
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with some amazing co-workers and AutoCAD
Recruitment
Senior Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee), Willowbrook, ILFebruary 21, 2012
Pros: paid vacations, bonuses, raises, pto, health and dental insurance, office outings
Cons: sometimes too much competition.
I began as an office assistant, backing up the receptionist and assisting in benefits and payroll. I was trained to be a Technical Recruiter and eventually a Senior Technical Recruiter. The knowledge and experienced I gained there was the basis for my profession,

About ESPO Engineering Corp

ESPO Engineering provides the most qualified full-time, contract and contract-to-hire employees at every level of every technical – Read more

ESPO Engineering Corp Salaries

$94,375 per year
Process Engineer
$85,500 per year

ESPO Engineering Corp Photos

ESPO provides the most qualified full-time, contract and contract-to-hire employees