ESPO Engineering Corp Employee Reviews

Family Atmosphere
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILFebruary 11, 2015
I was meeting new clients, meeting new people, doing business, getting out of the office every day of the week, which was good.
Productive and good atmosphere
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILNovember 4, 2014
It was a place where I learned how to image a computer via network. It was a good place to work.
Pros
exposure to imaging via network
Cons
contract
Appreciated the growth experience
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILDecember 5, 2013
a typical day at work was challenging and unpredictable providing the opportunity for a sense of accomplishment on regular basis.
i learned a ton about all things pertaining to permitting for utilities with various and all levels of government entities including municipalities, townships, counties, states, railroads, gas pipeline companies and others. Learned to evaluate and comply with specifications and requirements of these agencies.
My co-workers were eager. enthusiastic and integral members of the team effort.
The hardest part of the job was remaining flexible to changing priorities while consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the sense of accomplishment.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
minimal pay increases and minimal benefits
Strong Skilled Recruiting Services
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILOctober 18, 2013
ESPO Engineering offers highly-skilled recruiting services to job seekers and employers in the Chicago-land area. The ESPO screening and recruitment process is fully comprehensive, ensuring that only the best and brightest employees are presented to fit client needs. With our in-depth knowledge and longtime history of working with Top Talent and Top Clients in the industry, we have a deep familiarity with what works and what works best. ESPO is a staffing firm that delivers top results quickly. Whether you are a job seeker looking for more career growth, or a company looking to hire top talent, ESPO can be a tremendous go-to resource. It has been my pleasure to work at ESPO for over 27 years, helping connect top talent and top companies.
Pros
in-depth industry knowledge, established relationships with top talent & top clients
Excellent at Finding me a Job
Mechanical Designer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2013
Espo Engineering was very fast in finding me a job. I am a Mechanical Designer with skills in AutoCAD, Solidworks and Pro-E and there were several interviews that Espo was able to line up for me. I have been happily employed and have enjoyed working with Espo Engineering throughout the entire process. I highly recommend them if you are looking for employment in the Chicago area.
Pros
very responsive, reliable, trustworthy
Great Resource for Job Seekers
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2013
Espo is a great resource if you are a job seeker looking for a position in the Chicago-Land area. Espo Engineering has positions in the fields of: engineering, manufacturing, IT, architecture, construction and clerical administration. They place individuals on a contract, contract to permanent and permanent (direct hire) basis. They are knowledge staffing and employment professionals who have been in business in the Chicago area for over 50 years. Their staffing services are top-notch and they work one-on-one with job seekers to find the best fit for career development.
Pros
skill-set matching, several job opportunities, career development
productive & quiet poe
Desktop Technician/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILAugust 15, 2013
productive when work is available and quiet. managers are nice and understanding. It was nice learning a new type of drafting.
Pros
quiet office, nice people, free breakfast on fri :)
Cons
hrs are not secured, not much company growth, compensation
Good
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILNovember 8, 2012
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with some amazing co-workers and AutoCAD
Recruitment
Senior Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILFebruary 21, 2012
I began as an office assistant, backing up the receptionist and assisting in benefits and payroll. I was trained to be a Technical Recruiter and eventually a Senior Technical Recruiter. The knowledge and experienced I gained there was the basis for my profession,
Pros
paid vacations, bonuses, raises, pto, health and dental insurance, office outings
Cons
sometimes too much competition.

4.4