Esquire Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2015
Very good work/life balance and opportunities to grow within the company. They dedicate a lot of time to training and development of their people.
Professional
Print Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 28, 2015
Great workplace. Wonderful people. Communication skilled. Work at speed and accuracy. Freedom until another job comes in.
A Potential Industry Leader
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2014
While employed with this organization I have had an opportunity to work with a great group of people; however, I grew past my position as a Billing Specialist. While the direction of the Billing Department is growth, mandatory overtime 15 out of twenty working days a month for over a year became exhausting.
Pros
centered downtown, fast paced environment
Cons
expensive medical healthcare options, limited growth
Once at the top of the industry. Improved for a bit, but back at bottom again.
Litigation Consultant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 29, 2013
So many promises made to clients and employees that simply were not met. For an industry that is supposed to be client focused, they keep failing at timely delivery of work product. I left when several clients told me that they liked me, but couldn't work with the company anymore because of all the broken promises and heavy collections tactics. I feared the association with Esquire would hurt my future in the firm community.
Pros
nice office and deposition suites
Cons
employee healthcare contributions are out of hand, zero co. contribution to 401k, name association and reputation is horrible in large national firms
Massive Layoffs
Client Care (Former Employee) –  MiamiJuly 18, 2012
Working for this court reporting company is a joke. Morale is very low, compensation is terrible and management is clueless as to how to run a company they need major restructuring! Once your hired don't expect to stay there very long they will wrongfully terminate you with out any cause just because they feel like it!
Office setting
Document Specialist/Repro Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2013
Esquire was the highlight of me entering into the workforce. I felt very important and motivated due to the title given and the compensation paid. My position required me to be a self stater and analyist.
Pros
sitting a desk, my work, and flexibility
less than professional court reporting firm, with poor management skills
Certified Shorthand Reporter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MichiganFebruary 17, 2012
This is an at-will employer and if you breathe the wrong way, they will let you go via email with no explanation, regardless of being an excellent reporter. Very unprofessional
Bankruptcy
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  atlanta, georgiaMarch 4, 2012
this company is in bankruptcy and they have mean micro managers. unwilling to properly train because senior workers scared you will take their jobs.
Pros
work downtown next to centinnial park
Cons
bankrupted, bitter employess stuck
Practice what you preach
Court Reporter (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 26, 2012
Has anybody here had experience with this business? I contracted with them and have not been paid in several months. I will not work with this court reporting company again!
3 moth project at Becket & Lee
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PANovember 18, 2013
This was one of my first experience working in an office. They did not have enough work to hire on full time after the three-month temporary project I was hired for.
Working in the corporate office
Regional Manager - Litigation Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2013
Managed a major book of business $35,000.000 and managed 10 sales people.
Pros
fast track learning environment
Cons
firm was in bankruptcy
Not Applicable
Director of Billing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2014
Esquire Solutions is the nation’s leading privately-owned court reporting and litigation support services company.
Great Staff
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2013
Loved it here. The people are great. Not more I can really say.
Pros
great people
Cons
downtown-had to pay to park

2.7