National Job Placement company seeking a Part-Time virtual Hiring Coordinator. This position requires leader mentality that demonstrates competency at the highest level, acting independently under general direction. Must have impeccable follow-up and follow-through skills, project management, and communication skills. All facets of position involve helping a growing Job Placement company with systemization to manage all facets of growth.
Position Includes but not limited too:
- Achieves staffing objectives by evaluating job candidates while weeding out the weak.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications to meet all clients’ specific needs.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by phone interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices.
Skills/Qualifications: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment.
Please send resume, references, and salary requirements.