Estee Lauder Companies Employee Review

View all Estee Lauder Companies reviews

Had a wonderful boss
Executive Assistant to VP Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2013
Tight group, quiet office. Boss was an even-keeled straight shooter. I knew exactly what was expected and so it made my work easier!

Other Estee Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Difficult to advance and poor communication with Management
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 14, 2017
Most days are slow and consist of managing calendars. However, I'm losing skills that I thought I'd be using on the job based on what I was told at my interview. There aren't as many external or internal projects to work on with in the company to explore other areas of the company. People on my team don't offer support to try other things than what your job lays out for you to do.
Challenging and productive.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 2, 2017
The company has always taken pride in itself as a Family First Company and yes, it takes care of employees and challenges them to perform more.

There tends to be a lot of meetings that can take away your time, but I think that is with any company. Lately each day has been a blur with lots of things to take care of and yes, there is no such thing as a 'down time'.

Management cares about its employees and wants them to grow so that the company will grow at the end. It is challenging yet good to learn about newer skills.
Pros
Discounts on Products. Excellent Benefits
Cons
Would like higher compensation that is on par with industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estee Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2