Estee Lauder Companies Employee Review

View all Estee Lauder Companies reviews

productive sales
Origins Counter Manager (Current Employee) –  fayettevilleOctober 7, 2013
-I arrive at Estee Lauder and throughout my work day I keep an upbeat attitude and assist and advise customers in skin care and make up products.
-I have learned to achieve sales goals with in a shift, I have also learned to tailor my sales pitches for each individual customer.
-Not only do I manage my sales goals but I also take daily inventory of products
-We are a great team and I enjoy coming to work everyday.
-The hardest part about the job is not having as many working hours as I wish to have in my position.
- Seeing the satisfaction from my clients with their new products.

Other Estee Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Stable company with an amazing culture
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 1, 2017
I love the culture here and feel as though I truly joined a family when I signed on at ELC. The management is caring and appreciative of their employees. The compensation and benefits are generous and the expectations reasonable. This is a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
Good work Experience
Bobbi Brown Freelance (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoNovember 1, 2017
The company offer a good and secure workplace. Brings training to educated the personal. I like this company because work to help the woman, promoting beauty, security and care.
Pros
Free Products and education

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estee Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2