Estee Lauder Companies

Estee Lauder Companies United States Employee Reviews

Day At Work
Director (Current Employee), Bristol PAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Strong "family and work" balance is easily achieved
Cons: Less mature supply chain environment
A typical day at work is fast paced with daily firefighting drills to protect business objectives. There are multiple cross functional meetings during the day. I'm a supply chain problem solver with direct responsibility for the development and coaching of team on professional and business situations. I bring the best balance solution to the company and internal/external business partners on a daily basis. I'm a supply chain executive that quickly aligns tactical efforts to strategic initiatives to support sustainable business growth.
Fantastic place to work with exellent benefits
Public Relations Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2015
Pros: Great discount on products
Cons: Compensation could be better
Great culture, exciting atmosphere and hard workling people. great location in New York City - 5th Avenue and Central Park South - right at the south entrance to Central Park!
Estee Lauder is the best company! I really enjoyed the work that I preformed as a PM.
Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2015
A typical day at work would be following up on all the projects that were assigned to me to see where we stand on the schedule and
budget.I'v learned to be flexable and to treat everyone with respect. I enjoyed working with management and my co-workers were talented and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the day was not being able to put down the phone to answer questions concerning the
my projects. The most enjoyable part of the day was recognition from a client for a job well done!
Productive company with a great environment for growth
Technical Coordinator (Former Employee), Oakland, NJApril 7, 2015
Pros: Discount Perfumes
Cons: Moved out of NJ
Co-workers sacrificed for the company and the company always had the employees benefits as a primary goal. The benefits are top notch and the 401K plan is one of the best. Also the company provides the employees with courses for self improvement.
close-knit family
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 17, 2015
In an organization that is home to thousands of employees, it is wonderful to feel a sense of familiarity among each brand and department.
Fast paced sales environment
Selling Specialist (Former Employee), Torrance, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Focused on meeting sales goals and oftentimes worked many overtime hours to ensure the company goals were met. Independent schedules and fun retail environment.
no room for growth. dead end call center. a revolving door. only nepotism will get you ahead
Consumer Response Representative (Current Employee), Bristol, PAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free product. generous discount
Cons: short lunch breaks. micromanagement. no room for growth. alot of nepotism
A typical day at work is much like that of a robot. Although we take calls for 30 different brands, little product training is provided. Management is one big clique. A recently promoted manager has a history with human resources for making racist comments.
Wonderful company with an innovative history
Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: summer hours, flex home/work schedule
Cons: micro inequity
Continuously progressive company.
Great work life balance.
Family oriented
Great education tools
Professional and Exciting Work Culture
Clinique Blue Ocean Project Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Great Company to work for but a lot of higher management does not allow you to grow.
Phenomenal Work Place
Program Manager of Promotional Events - Collateral (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: cosmetic discount, great benefits, outstanding work environment
Cons: long hours
Great work place with the ability to grow and establish long relationships. Great place for a junior PM to start and establish best practices for future PM work. Hours are long and sometimes you handle more than one project at a time. May get overwhelming for someone without organizational skills and or project management experience.
Driven Team and Smart Culture
Associate (Current Employee), Melville, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: people, pay
Cons: culture
Estee is filled with ambitious and intelligent people. Most employees have been there for a VERY LONG time and will tell you it is an amazing place to work. As a younger employee, I find the culture lacking and the dynamics a bit dull. Management and the co-workers are great, but the company should lighten the place up with a newer facility and a more fun/attractive culture.
Excellent company with strong values
IT Relationship Management (Current Employee), Melville, NYNovember 19, 2014
Exciting & flexible company with exceptional employee benefits, talented leaders and awesome co-workers.
An Excellent Entry Level Position
Administrative Support (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 18, 2014
Pros: pleasant work environment
Cons: entry level role
This is a wonderful work place, if you're interested in branching out to Human Resources and or IT. A typical day will have much calendar management for senior level staff, light travel management and occasional run for lunches. My co-workers are very polite and helpful (a huge perk to working here). The only challenge is working an entry level position (Clerk fashioned duties) when you've been working as an Executive Assistant for many years. It's really a good job for a college or Junior Assistant. Overall a very nice place to work.
A great place to work.
Business Manager/Mentor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 17, 2014
Pros: free products!
Meet with Store Manager and share what will be my plan for the day during my visit at the store. Discuss the sales performance of each member of the counter and compare their results with the competitors. One on One coaching conversation and development plan to achieve all the expectations.
Role play the best selling techniques to maximize results and great customer service experience.

I learned that CONSISTENCY is the key of success, specially in the retail environment. How to conduct meetings and trainings.
Manage budget for special events and daily basis. I learned so much from each one of my co-workers. Great communication, excellent relationship. It was an amazing experience and a great opportunity to learn how to manage your own business.
Very Rewarding Experience
Account Executive Estee Lauder (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches, company car and cell service
As an Account Executive was responsible for 22 stores, 60 employees and sales of $10M. Primary role was to exceed sales plan through the development of my team. Hiring and retaining top talent was key. Responsible for inventory and budgets. Developing strong retail partnerships was invaluable and accomplished this through building trust and owner ship of the business. A typical day was traveling to two stores in either NY, NJ, CT or PA. Meeting with store management to negotiate additional hours, space and location.Coaching and developing the team. I had excellent relationships with my peers and management. The most difficult part of the job was on boarding new buyers. The most enjoyable was exceeding sales expectations.
Great Company to work for
Retail Sales Associate/ Beaty Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Cornelia, GASeptember 13, 2014
Learn alot on time management and how to sell everything. Learning and training is also great. Very generous company.
Great Company
Business Manager (Former Employee), Puerto RicoJuly 23, 2014
Working for Estee Lauder was a wonderful experience full of
exciting challenges.
Innovative
Intern Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Bristol, PAMay 29, 2014
Pros: creativity
Cons: temporary position
Manufacturing engineering granted me the opportunity to be creative. Using skill sets learned from previous positions I was able to understand the importance of protecting the products at a cost efficient standard.
Excellent Work Environment and Culture
Global Supply Chain Manager (Project Manager) (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYMay 12, 2014
Excellent work environment and culture. Wonderful management opportunities.
Fun and exciting workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee), Bristol, PAMay 6, 2014
Pros: work evaluation and raises every three months
Cons: had to travel a long to get to work everyday
Packing receiving in a distribution warehouse.
I've learned the in's and out's of the warehouse industry and would like to take the knowledge and skills that I've learned and utilize it. The management was very supportive at the organization. The hardest part of the job was waking up so early in the morning, but after awhile, I began to get used to it.

1 2 3 4

About Estee Lauder Companies

Estée Lauder Companies, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. – Read more

Estee Lauder Companies Salaries