Estee Lauder Companies Employee Review

View all Estee Lauder Companies reviews

Best Company
Online Operations Admin - ELC Online CS (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 9, 2014
This is the best place I have worked at. Great co-workers. Awesome benefits. I learned alot from this company. Nice freebies.

Other Estee Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Challenging and productive.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 2, 2017
The company has always taken pride in itself as a Family First Company and yes, it takes care of employees and challenges them to perform more.

There tends to be a lot of meetings that can take away your time, but I think that is with any company. Lately each day has been a blur with lots of things to take care of and yes, there is no such thing as a 'down time'.

Management cares about its employees and wants them to grow so that the company will grow at the end. It is challenging yet good to learn about newer skills.
Pros
Discounts on Products. Excellent Benefits
Cons
Would like higher compensation that is on par with industry.
Not the best
Executive Director, Strategy & Analytics (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 29, 2017
I would only recommend working here if you merely want to go in, do exactly as your told and collect a paycheck. You used to be able to not do that much work in many roles, however now everyone is under significant pressure to perform.
Pros
Free / reduced products, good benefits
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estee Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2