Estee Lauder Employee Review

View all Estee Lauder reviews

Truly productive and fun
Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJune 8, 2012
This company not only offer great benefits but it offers the senior citizen community a great place to work w/ o affecting thier ss benefits.
Pros
free gifts

Other Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaJanuary 17, 2018
I enjoy the customers and my co workers. The work culture is fun. Everyone helps and works together to complete a task. Manager is someone that is willing to work with you at any time if there is a need to change schedules, unsure of a task. She strives to make a great work environment.
Pros
discounts and fun people to work with
Cons
not really any
Great Company but Management quality varies
Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTJanuary 16, 2018
Estee Lauder is an AMAZING cosmetic company to work for! I felt the training and education was structured, compensation was more than fair, and the expectations and goals were reasonably achievable.

I really enjoyed working under some of the executives I had earlier in my career, I do feel there is room for improvement with some of the districts leaders (Some were placed into positions they were not properly trained for, trickling down to not optimize retail door success)

As most retail positions these days, internal advancement is tough. There are company shifts and cuts happening with a lot of displaced people and not too many jobs to fill. However, I still feel Estee Lauder has done the best job they can with the resources and people they have been given.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estee Lauder. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2