Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

Beautiful Line
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), West Nyack, NYMay 19, 2015
Great Company to work for. The company always wanted their Advisors to have all the tools available. My Co-workers were great and we all took pride in our jobs. The hardest part was re-doing the cases to the companies schematics. The best part of this job was watching my customer leave happy & feeling beautiful.
You can't pay your bills with moisturizers!
Counter Manager (Former Employee), PAMay 17, 2015
While it was a fun and glamorous position.....they need to be realistic in realizing that we can not pay our bills and mortgages with lipstick and moisturizers!
Fun place to work
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIMay 14, 2015
Pros: awesome gratis, flexible schedule, work/life balance
Cons: gift with purchase goals and goodwill goals
Enjoyed the benefits and perks of the job
enjoyed the uniforms and my coworkers.
It was difficult trying to remember every product and it's benefit, as well as being able to get sales on our slowest days.
Fun Place to work
Assistant Leader (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 9, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
 Manage, direct and control all activities related to Training/Employee Development such as management information systems, training and development as it relates to Sales.
 Improve Customer Service by monitoring, providing feedback and coaching to all sales advisors.
 Provide customer service leadership with regard to all facets of customer contact.
 Set standards of performance for all levels of services to facilitate customer retention and achievement.
 Collaborate with cross-functional management to identify process breakdown points and develop innovative solutions.
 Train employees and management so that world-class service is emphasized and delivered, career paths are obtainable, and employees understand their career potential.
great work atmospheir
Counter Manager/ Celebrity Makeup Artist (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 27, 2015
Pros: meeting great people
I love the beauty industry and would do nothing else as a career I love estee lauder, their history, their ethics and the great people ive worked with.
Estee Lauder
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), Nanuet NYApril 25, 2015
A great company to work for. Everyday at work was fun and the clients were amazing and loyal to the brand. The products are wonderful and easy to love. all in all I enjoyed my time with Estee Lauder.
part time
Sales Associate (Current Employee), harrisonburg belkApril 25, 2015
beauty consultations
counter manager is disorganized always arguing with other associate
hardest part is working 5-9, no sales due to no customers
I love what I do
Easy and quick work
packager (Former Employee), Yaphank, NYApril 12, 2015
Pros: easy work, non-stressfull
Cons: minimum hours
I had to package all goods provided by estee lauder in boxes and package the in properly for them to be ready. I had to follow daily procedures and maintain work safety.
Good Company
REGIONAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee), PrivateApril 10, 2015
Great benefits, culture, career advancement, environment is positive, people are awesome. I would recommend and encourage people to work at this company.
Beauty Consultant
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 2, 2015
Pros: Commission
Cons: Just those demanding few
1. Servicing clients with their beauty needs, makeup, makeovers
2. How to move up to management
3. All of my managers are now friends
4. My co-workers and I were always a great team
5. Standing on the cement all day in heels
6. Watching people look even more beautiful than when they came in
Productive work place
Line Attendant/Line Assembler (Current Employee), Melville, NYApril 2, 2015
Pros: you get a lot of hours to work
Cons: short breaks pay was very low
A typical day would be running a line with other workers to get the job done overall the job is easy not that difficult of a job. Has many people working there, everyone is working together to get the job done, its a team type of job. everyone is friendly and well organize and they all care for the quality of the product for the job. the most enjoyable part of the job would be the breaks that we receive and meeting different people.
Great and fun place to work.
Beauty Specialist (Former Employee), Maryland Heights, MOApril 2, 2015
Pros: Fun enviroment.
Cons: Sometimes sales were hard to make.
Typical day was organization and personal sales goals for each day. Co-workers did work as team even though there were daily goals to meet.
Fast pased sales environment - fun and energetic atmpsphere
Freelance Make-Up Artist (Former Employee), Tampa FloridaApril 1, 2015
I loved everything about my job with Estee Lauder from meeting and educating our customers to building great events
fun and exciting training classes
free products
Great educators, managers, & coordinators
Productive and Great
QA Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2015
Excellent work environment
Helpful co workers
good work life balance
Good location. accessible to restaurants and commuter friendly
Friendly atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: smell of perfume could be overwhelming
In such a small store, I really got to know my fellow coworkers, and it was a nice balance of work and socialization. Between stocking, helping customers, and cleaning the store, we were given the opportunity and encouraged to try the different products so we could better help people find what they were looking for.
LIFE
Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2015
I learned more working for Lauder than I did in college. I started as an artist in 2005 (with no experience) and they taught me everything I know about marketing, fashion, luxury and people.

I met all my best friends working at MAC.
Manager
Manager (Former Employee), PAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: strong career development
Cons: compensation
Great company to work for. Provide great opportunities for career development and training. Strong work / life balance.
MAC Artist
MAC Artist (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZMarch 4, 2015
Pros: coworkers, interactive work environment, education, environment
Cons: strict sheduling
A typical day at work entails having a pristine image and outstanding customer service. I work in both sales as well as makeup application and education to clients and customers alike.

I have learned so many things working here, including how to increase and maintain sales goals, a detailed and ever expanding knowledge and execution of makeup and cosmetic trends.

Management is excellent, and are all a part of the team on a daily basis. There is a Retail Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Operations manager, and three Third Key (key holders).

The hardest part of the job is being on my feet running around for 8 consecutive hours. It is not terrible, and I certainly enjoy being active and productive.

The most enjoyable part of the job is bringing joy and confidence to my clients. Being able to educate and enhance their inner and outer beauty making their confidence soar.
Great team to work for!
Beauty Specialist (Current Employee), Grand Island, NEMarch 3, 2015
Estee Lauder is a great company to work for. They provide full training and always keep you knowledgeable on the new products and sales trends.
I enjoyed my job
(Supervisor/Clinique Customer Service) (Former Employee), Melville, New YorkFebruary 5, 2015
I answered phones and worked on the computer.
Returned phone calls after listening to the voice messages that were left for me, looking for the shipments.

1 2 3 4 5

About Estee Lauder

The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, – Read more

Estee Lauder Salaries